The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Whew...finished cleaning up after taking all the Christmas stuff down. :(

Didn't want to take anything down yet, but my tree was PETRIFIED [smilie=th_yellow5] so down it went. I have never had that happen before! Creepy.

Started the morning with~

Holiday Cheer by Soy Breeze

Then changed to~

Vintage Christmas from The Bathing Garden

Burning:

Mistletoe Moments from Shorties

Good Evening just switched out my melters to Cherries in the Snow from Buggy Town and Apple Maple Bourbon from Candle Dippers

Hi ya'll! Tonight scents are:

Tarts

Honey Glazed Cheesecake-OMG

Spiced Cocoa-YC

Glad Glistening Snow-Can-Do

Candles

Carrot Cake-YC

Caramel Praline Sticky Buns-Keeper of the Light

Great scents, Jason!

I finally pulled my beloved Elf Sweat and melted GHBT Autumn Woods. I don't care for this one, but DH specifically commented that he thought it smelled good. Glad it's making him happy!

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone - I think I'm going to make it. Moms aren't allowed to be sick for more than a day or two, right? Even in my cough-medicine induced stupor, I managed to do a load of laundry and get the dishes done yesterday.

I can finally smell a bit, so I've cleaned out the warmers (I've melted various menthol and eucalyptus oils for the past two days.) I'm melting CFTKR "Toffee Marshmallow" in the living room and it is lovely. Very sweet and warm, with vanilla and caramel. In the bathroom I'm melting "Sea Island Grapefruit" from Fragrant Memories Candle Shoppe. It is really strong, and very true to the name.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morn, everyone. Remelting: Chocolate Peppermint Truffle, really can smell the peppermint, reminds me of the andes candy. Also burning: Energy orange/ginger, wow can this little guy out the fragrance. [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Still have Celtic Moonspice going plus now I am also enjoying Creme Brule` Party Cake from CFTKR...really yummy and I don't usually care for creme brule scents that much as they usually have a burnt sugar smell to them. This one does not. Carol's site says "Sinfully rich milk chocolate, decadently collides with sensational notes of thick, fresh cream, and hints of spiced praline. A touch of heaven!" Hmmm, I don't smell chocolate at all huh-1.gif...anyone else tried this one yet?

smilienews.gif Was in Michaels earlier today. They now have a whole line of electric melters and clams...brand is Ashland. I didn't purchase, but the warmers were very pretty...reminded me of Scentsy type warmers. I think they were around $15 - $16. The clams were $2.99. Paula Deen also had some candles and melts there as well. Her warmers looked more like the standard 24 watt combo warmers. Just sayin'.....whistling.gif

DH is on his way home from Mexico...he didn't have to stay for 2 weeks! He should be home early this evening!party_on.gif Not sure if he'll have to go back again...stay tuned.

jedda, glad you are on the road to recovery. thrainbowed.gif

Jedda~ Glad you can sniff a bit! :)

Aria~ Thanks for the heads up at Michaels!

Changed out the upstairs warmer:

Garden Goddess from Bright Blessings

Aria--I have had the Ashland candles from Michael's and they were good so I would think the warmers and melts would be also. Sounds like I need to make a trip to Michael's.

This afternoon I have two tarts-Yankee Black Cherry and Vanilla Cupcake mixed in my melter and a swirl candle of the same called Candy Hearts going. It smells great in here. It is another lovely day here in southern MO--sunny, breezy and 65!! I am loving this.

Since the store is an hour away I went to the Michael's website and you can see the warmers and melts under the candle category. Thanks, Aria for the heads up.

Jedda-Glad you are feeling better.

Just getting around to melting today-Can Do Sweet Milk in 3 melters. It smells good on cold sniff.

Sadly this scent is extremely light and I can hardly smell it. It is a little old but I am hoping it is just a light scent and not strong because of its age. I have many Can Do tarts so I hope that is the case.

Added YC Italian Christmas Biscotti. This is one strong candle. Love it!!

Aria~ Glad the hubby is coming home early for ya!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Switching the warmers...

General Store from Angel Scented Candles

When Pigs Fly from Angel Scented Candles

Creme Claws from Tara's CC...I love trying to use up some stash...you find so many wonderful tarts you forgot about! ;)

Burning:

Marshmallow Fireside from Slatkin

Country Store from McCalls

Sunrise Cinnamon Bun from McCalls

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone - I think I'm going to make it. Moms aren't allowed to be sick for more than a day or two, right? Even in my cough-medicine induced stupor, I managed to do a load of laundry and get the dishes done yesterday.

Ain't that the truth. Sick or not, things need to be done and only Mom does them.

Feel better, Jedda.

I'm melting Lavender Lemongrass from TDC today. It's strong and good even with all the windows open.

Jedda - glad you're feeling a little better! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Yep, it's usually up to mama. Your kids may be too young to help, and I sometimes think it just doesn't occur to most men to help - maybe it's not in their DNA. [smilie=th_pardon]

Aria - :thyay: Having your DH come home sooner than expected was a nice surprise!

I'm burning Slatkin's Spiced Apple Toddy candle. This one had thicker wicks and haven't had any trouble with it. Hoping they've solved their wick dilemmas, cuz their scents are :toppoints:

[smilie=th_bb20]

For this evening I'm melting Lessie's Carrot Cake (Yum!)-Can-Do and Pumpkin Buttercream (Yum!)-YC...also burning YC Carrot Cake and Maple Pancakes. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!