The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Starting out with Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake

Scentsationals Coconut Macaroon and Berries and Pomegranate

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

ijsdansen.gif Good morning CF friends!

Well, the boys are back in school! I have the whole house to myself...ahhh, peace and quiet. I will be happy when they get home though...by then I'll be missing them..lol.

Melting "The" Sugar Cookie from WAHM...that's just the way it looks on the label with "The" in quotes. It's a nice, sweet sugar cookie scent.

Laurie, your temps are almost as cold as we are here in Michigan! I adore the cold weather! [smilie=th_BringItOn] I don't think I could ever live in a hot climate.

sweet, I really like Can-Do's Cranberry Jam... to me, it's a little sweeter than most cranberry scents.

Have a great day! gingermanwinks.gif

[smilie=th_wave] Good Morning..

Melting:

Marshmallow Zucchini Bread from Shady Mountain

Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams from LSC

I must say...my house is smellin' [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a good day. :)

Melting:

LSC - Butterscotch Brulee, Coconut Cream Pie

BH - Coffee Vanilla Bean Noel

Burning:

Mosley Lane - Amaretto Nog

GC - Toasted Coconut Macaroon

Thinking of you , Michele. Prayers for your FIL.

This morning I'm melting Can-do - Lemon Lime. One of my favorites from Can-do.

Sweet, I'm always on the lookout for gingerbread scents. YC still has my favorite. I stocked up recently so I'm feeling good.

Brrrr. Enjoy those cold temps. It's 51 degrees here today and everyone is freaking out. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif 'cept me. I like the change.

Good afternoon! Burning Yankee Candle Red Apple Wreath and Holiday Garland. Trying to use these up so I can move on to something else.

Stay warm everyone!

Hi everyone. Burning candles today: Woodland Berry BBW, and Sparkling Pine votive, YC. We had a little snow last night, just enough to cover the grass, very cold today.

I'm melting CFTKR's Harvest Gingerbread - yummmm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] We got a few inches of snow last nite, it looks so purdy. The little feral kitties don't know what the heck it is, don't seem too happy 'bout it either. [smilie=th_cha69]

Good evening tonight i am melting old fashion Christmas from sniff my tarts and iced lemon cookies that i got in my prize box from wahm's both smell wonderful. Have a great evening

We lit our gas (wood)stove for the first time this winter, and noticed that it smells sort of like lemongrass. I've been known to burn pillar candles on top of the stove during the summer months. I think some of the wax must have dripped down through the grate onto the faux wood. Tonight we have a scented fireplace.

yes.gifth_hello.gif

Melting Backroad Hobbies - Strawberry Pancakes in the bedroom.

A scented fireplace is such a great idea, Jules (even if you discovered it by accident) - Love it!!

Tonite I changed things out - Cranberry Nog from Olde Primitive Treasures in the living room and hallway and Cranapple Marmalade in the kitchen.

Also changed DS's room to Red Hot Cinnamon from Crabby Candles.

Have a great night everyone - stay warm!

FireplaceYule20.gif

What a bonus, jules! Heat and scent!

I have a sample from Cozy melting - Vanilla Oak. It is pretty small so it is not very strong!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe morning all did not sleep good at all last night going to be a long day.

melting Apple and Pumpkin Strudel from Ye Olde Candle

hope you all have a great day.

Good Morning!

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes about my FIL. There is still no change in his condition. They are running tests this week to determine the damage he suffered as a result of the heart attack.

We took down all the decorations last night since it was the last day of DH's vacation. I just have to finish getting the house back into shape today. Youngest DD is still home from college break but the other DD and DS went back to their apartments and work.

Katz-I know how you were enjoying your DS's visit. It is nice to have those who have moved out to be back home for a week or so. Now the house seems so quiet and empty. Next week will really be back to normal here without DD. She goes back Sunday for her sorority recruitment. Sad too since she graduates in May. I cannot believe my youngest is 21 and graduating. She is moving back home at least. Time flies.

Enough being nostalgic-I took a break from the holiday scents today and am melting LOL Buttermint Cupcakes and LOL Vanilla Crunch. I might take out some new candles to burn. It depends what my plans for the day will be.

DD and I went with my SIL and DN yesterday to a filming of the new TV show The Revolution which starts in 2 weeks on ABC. It was a lot of fun and we met Ty Pennington and Tim Gunn.

Have a great day everyone!!

cyworldmini249.gif Good morning to my CF buddies!

I have the most yummy scent melting right now...it's Pumpkin Nutmeg Delight from Carol. Oh my gosh, this one is spectacular!

My cat was just chasing his tail for the last 15 minutes rotfl2.gif...does anyone else's cat do this? It was heeeeelarious! rotfl2.gif

Michele, thinking of your FIL...hope you get some good news soon. You are too cute and sentimental about your kids and yes, time does fly. Cannot believe I will have a 13 year old in a couple of weeks. Watching a tv show being filmed sounds cool!

Stella, I didn't sleep that great last night either which is very unusual for me. I stayed up a little later than usual watching some DVD's I have from the library...season 1 of a show called The Tudors which was on Showtime. It's very good!!! Anyhow, I don't know if that's why I couldn't sleep. Maybe you can catch a nap sometime today...sleep027.gif

Jules, love your story! Sounds like a good thing!!! ideasmiley.gif

Maggie, how are you girlie? 91-1.gif

Okay, I am off to the grocery store and the library!

Happy Melting! luvthisplace.gif

Maggie, how are you girlie? 91-1.gif

[smilie=th_wave] Hi Aria! I'm doing ok...thanks! How are you feeling? I'm gonna have to write down that "Pumpkin Nutmeg Delight"! ;)

Jules~ I love your scented fireplace!

Michele~ Still praying for your FIL..hope you get some positive news soon! Very exciting about your adventure...I love Tim Gunn...he cracks me up!

Stella~ Grab another cuppa... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe ..I know how ya feel!

Laurie~ How's that Cranberry Nog? It's supposed to be awesome...whatcha think?

Last night and today...

Melting Fried Apples & French Toast from LSC

Apple Pie from Shady Mountain....love the apple scents! :)

Have a good one.

Hi everyone. This afternoon I am burning: Sea Salt Scrub by Root (votive). Burning: Woodland Berry from BBW. Remelting: Apple Spritz by LOL. It is very cold here today, wish I had a nice fireplace going.