The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

I'm thinking that we need to all start posting on her page on facebook about this. What do you think?

Ilove - I'm not on FB, so can't do that. I did ask her once if she could put some of her 'new' on a Saturday, for those not able to be on the computer during the weekdays, so, I'm hoping that'll happen some day. I've been ordering from Carol since 2001 and will continue - luv her tarts and she's a sweetie. I'm hooked. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm sorting through stuff from my "junk drawer" to put back into my "junk drawer'.

Katz - I do the same thing when (notice I said when :lol: ) I clean my junk drawer. I sort thru it, get rid of a few things, and put most of it back in the drawer. [smilie=th_cha66]

Picked up some Pumpkin Pie PopTarts at the grocery store today....had one after lunch...pretty good....not sure if the boys will eat 'em. I also found some nice holiday flavor teas by Celestial Seasonings. They had 4 flavors...Sugar Plum Spice, Candy Cane Lane, Gingerbread Spice and Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride. Fun! I got a box of the Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride and think I'll make a cup to see how it tastes. Anyone else think these sound yummy?

Aria - Have U tried the gingerbread Poptarts yet? They're ok, but, for me didn't taste like GB. Those teas sound yummy! My store had a display of Stash Teas on sale, and I got a Pumpkin Spice (my pumpkin obsession continues [smilie=th_cha40] ) and a Holiday Chai. I'll have to look for the Celestial Seasonings teas, the Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride sounds good - did U like it?

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Apple Indian Bread and burning HOS' Vanilla Chai candle.

Good evening everyone! I've got a bunch of fall candles going, trying to finish them up.

Candles:

Leaves-Slatkin

Harvest-YC

Autumn Lodge-YC

Nature's Paintbrush-YC

Tarts:

Autumn Spice-Can-Do

Autumn Sage-Can-Do

Very foggy here today, good candle burning weather. Too good - I have held off on the YC buy 2/get 2 sale...and I think I am beginning to weaken. What fun shopping though, 4 flavors??!! What to choose! :ssshopping:

Tonight I am melting one of my very last tarts from OOB Candles, Melts and More: Zesty Key Lime. Another super duper vendor that I miss a bunch. :crysmiley1:

GOOD MORNING!!

[smilie=th_hello]

Today I am 'getting rid of' a couple of tarts from Tropical Breeze.

Autumn Fields and Apple Spice

They were uber cheap (except for the shipping - ugh)

packed in the "wrong" bags, written on in pen and the writing is mostly faded off.

And so far the throw is a no-go.

Doesn't get much worse than that, does it?

I'm gonna leave em going till they fully melt and if I walk in from dropping the kids off at school and don't smell anything - out they go!

[smilie=th_sign0164]

But no worries, not like I don't have plenty more waiting to jump into the sacrificial melter bowl.

[smilie=th_thlaughter]

[edit]

So I moved one to my bathroom melter to give it one last chance, but the wax seemed really hard so I think it won't stay melted in there.

Bye Bye Tropical Breeze - cheap is as cheap does in this case.

Replaced with

Holiday Homebrew from CBV

Good Morning!

coffee-1.jpg

I'm melting Pumpkin Pie Filling from Ye Olde Candle Cubbard...this is a favorite of mine.

Maggie, Okay...I guess I was right...it did smell like mulled cider now that you mentioned it!

sweet, I didn't see any gingerbread poptarts...I think the pumpkin pie ones are kinda tasty...DS#1 looked at the box and said "gross"...sheesh.

Here is the verdict on the Sleigh Ride Sugar Cookie...you have to let it seep for at least 5-6 mints. to get the flavor. I added some splenda and a splash of milk and it did taste like cookies! It is a lighter flavor ...next time I may try it without any sweetener or milk. I think it'll be good when I want something hot to drink, but without caffeine!

hearyehearye.gif..totally forgot to mention this...while at Walmart last week, I saw a display of Airwick candles. They had one that I could kick myself for not getting....it was called....wait for it...... Cocoa and Flickering Fireside...it smelled reeeeaally good! happy0166.gif I am going to have to go back and get one for sure. Anyone else tried Airwick candles? It was in a frosted glass holder and I am guessing was about 4 oz size.

Okay, have to go to the library and the dollar store...later! ThroughDoorSmiley-1.gif

Good Morning All! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Tonight I am melting one of my very last tarts from OOB Candles, Melts and More: Zesty Key Lime. Another super duper vendor that I miss a bunch. :crysmiley1:

Debra...I KNOW!!! It feels like they've been closed for years and years! I wonder how long it's really been?!? She had some great stuff...I still have a couple floating around here somewhere! :)

This morning it's:

CFTKR Apple Butter Pie...yummo!

Have a good one!

I'm still melting Haley's "Lemon Berry Cake" in the living room, and I just put two more tarts of this scent in the big kitchen warmer. I really like it, and it is lasting a LONG time.

I also found some nice holiday flavor teas by Celestial Seasonings. They had 4 flavors...Sugar Plum Spice, Candy Cane Lane, Gingerbread Spice and Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride. Fun! I got a box of the Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride and think I'll make a cup to see how it tastes. eatdrink059.gif Anyone else think these sound yummy?

I bought the Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride one too ! Guess I'll have to let it steep a bit longer because I found it kind of light. It does need extra sweeteners. I usually add honey to my hot tea but not sure honey will go well with this flavor.

As for the melties, I have Prairie Cakes by CFTKR going. Nice comfort scent.

Melting BH&G Green Apple and burning my layered LOL candle (Hot Apple Pie, Cinnamon and another I don't remember, lol). It's very pretty :)

It is quiet and dark here already. Helped my friend Heather from Martinsville Emporium get her shop ready to decorate fro Vhristmas. She wants the decorations ready for Black Friday so we are making garlands and light displays. It should be beautiful. It's hard to be around such lovely soaps and candles all day [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Boogie, I made another cup for myself this afternoon and put raw cane sugar in instead of splenda and it tasted awesome! I buy the little packets of "Sugar in the Raw" for DH to use in his coffee...he likes it better than refined sugar. So thought I'd give it a shot in my tea and loved it. Let it steep for at least 5-6 mints. Honey might be okay. I am weird and don't like the taste of honey.

Melting Fresh Cut Pine from Scentsationals upstairs.

Downstairs, I lit a brand new YC Bright Copper Kettles jar...smells divine...cinnamony! Also have a YC Fireside votive burning in a pretty flickering votive holder.

Hope everyone has a great evening...off to make dinner.

[smilie=th_sad2hz1] Well...my Pumpkin Spice jar of melts arrived today and it stinks...bad. I am so picky with my pumpkin and a lot of them smell kinda musty. Blah. :mad: This is one of those. I wonder why they got rid of the yummy other one? I already wrote them an email and I am awaiting a reply. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Put on Sugar Cookies from Nellies Acres...gonna see how they do...the cold scent is TDF. :)

Upstairs it's Glow by Bathed & Infused