The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

rollingpin.gif

Aria...sorry about the "computer switcheroo" but I am happy to see the "hot dog" waving emoticon again!!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] LOL!!!

Today it's been...

Pippin & Sugared Pie Crust from Carol melting

and burning

Leaves from Slatkin

Autumn from Slatkin

Autumn Wreath from Nellie's Acres

Cider Donut from Yankee

Pumpkin Spice from Embers

Have a good one! :)

Burning Autumn and Autumn leaves both by Slatkin. The combination smells woodsy, apple and crisp.[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Okay, I think my computer isssues are solved for now...we'll see.

Switched this afternoon to a non-fallish scent...WAHM ~ Ice Cream Scoop Bread. OH MY! This is fantastic and I am so in love with it! hearts.gif This tart was a gift from a dear CF buddy and now I am hooked and just placed an order for more!!! icon_thankyou.gif

Aria...sorry about the "computer switcheroo" but I am happy to see the "hot dog" waving emoticon again!!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] LOL!!!

Today it's been...

Pippin & Sugared Pie Crust from Carol melting

and burning

Leaves from Slatkin

Autumn from Slatkin

Autumn Wreath from Nellie's Acres

Cider Donut from Yankee

Pumpkin Spice from Embers

Have a good one! :)

Maggie, [smilie=th_thlaughter] You have a great memory! Yes, youngest DS thought that was a smilie waving a hot dog!!!! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I know I have some of those Pippin and Sugared Pie Crust here...need to dig them out and melt...love that scent.thappledance.gif

Off to work out in the yard for a bit...it is beautiful here today...happy032.gif

My afternoon melt was McCalls Apple Spice - yum! Not a run U outta the room strong scent, but a good medium throw that lasted quite a long time. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I've changed to CFTKR's Frosted Pumpkin (in the cutest pumpkin shape! :wub: ) from a CF buddy (TY!) and it's delicious! Yet another pumpkin scent to add to my 'likes' list! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Good Evening tonight i am melting orange cream soda from LSC and a mystery tart from front porch not to sure on this mystery tart i am not one who likes to mix scents [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Good Evening All! :)

not to sure on this mystery tart i am not one who likes to mix scents

I know what ya mean Stella...I've not had very good luck with those mystery tarts! yikes.

Melting

Corn Husk from CFTKR...a gift from a sweet CF buddy...it's so unique and sparks something in my memory that I just can't place...I love how scents can do that! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Vanilla Bean Cookies from Sugar & Spice

Have a great eve.

Need one of these... [smilie=th_51991986]

Pumpkin buddies, I had quite a shopping trip! Today as I was getting a Pumpkin Latte, I looked down the street and saw Target. What is a girl to do?

So...I got the last box of pumpkin waffles they had (whew! I thought they were all gone!), pumpkin pie yogurt and ***Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses!*** [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight I only have a candle burning - Warm Apple Pie from Village.

77288.gif Good Morning and Happy Sunday

I just put Candy Corn Cookies in the melter...from Crosscreek. Cold smell on this one is incredible!

DS#2's first hockey game of the season today! hockeyplayer.gif

Coffee is done brewing....off to pour myself a cup ccccccc.gif Anyone want to join me?

Good Morning we are finally getting some much needed rain.

I am melting Hazelnut Coffee from Crabby Candle Co. Apple crisp from Beezy-Tarts and frosted apple cinnamon cookies from Tara's Candle Cottage have a great day all.

77288.gif Good Morning and Happy Sunday

I just put Candy Corn Cookies in the melter...from Crosscreek. Cold smell on this one is incredible!

DS#2's first hockey game of the season today! hockeyplayer.gif

Coffee is done brewing....off to pour myself a cup ccccccc.gif Anyone want to join me?

Aria, I'll join you in a cup of coffee! drinking-25.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

Melting Can-do Pumpkin Butter Cream

CFTKR Stuffed French Toast

Perfect Scents Harvest....from a wonderful CF buddy,smells great in here! [smilie=th_yay]

Enjoy the day everyone!

Love the Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses.

Today I'm melting:

Bodacious Blueberry - Nene's

Autumn Spice - LOL

Burning:

Pomegranate & Patchouli - Voluspa

Tea & Honey - Yankee

Purrchouli votives - Yankee

I haven't seen pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses. I've been trying to avoid that section, but I may need to take a closer look.

On this cool morning I'm melting Cornstalks from Bella's. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Talk about Pumpkin...the DH walks in with a tote of munchkins from Dunkin'....what was inside? Pumpkin munchkins, of course! Even the kids were like..."Hey Mom...did ya see the pumpkin ones?".... [smilie=th_help] Yea, that's all I need... [smilie=th_LaLaLa]...and then I ate 6.

Aria...it's almost 12 noon but I'm joining you in a cuppa even though you're probably off to the hockey game! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting:

Scentsy's Autumn Sunset from a CF pal...Smells like Autumn! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Olde Primitive Treasure's Hansel & Gretels House... <3

CYS Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla from a CF pal...what a combo and so INTERESTING...it's in the BR and throwing nicely. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Buring:

Shorties Teakwood & Violet candles...love this scent!!!

Have a wonderful day!!! :)

So...I got the last box of pumpkin waffles they had (whew! I thought they were all gone!), pumpkin pie yogurt and ***Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses!*** [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Debra - last box....U lucky girl! [smilie=th_ecd36868] What brand is the pumpkin yogurt?

MaggieMae - Pumpkin munchkins? [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Yummm! Ya'll are gonna have me running all over town gathering these pumpkin goodies! :ssshopping: Maybe not in the food's we've been finding :tongue: , but pumpkin's a 'super food', ya know. [smilie=yes] G'head MaggieMae - eat a few more munchkins (they're little).

I'm melting McCall's Farmers Market (aka Pumpkin Spice) from a CF buddy and it's fantastic! I thought it might be all spice, but I'm smelling plenty o' pumpkin, some spices and a little orange? - luv it! [smilie=th_smilies-2] I think I have da pumpkin fever! [smilie=th_aa17]

Burning YC autumn fruit, it's been going for a couple hours and can't smell anything! Also just started CBV Fluffer nutter love this one.

Hi candle peeps! Today is a dreary, rainy day, perfect for burning candles. Burning YC Autumn Wreath and Moonlight Harvest. Also melting CFTKR's Bog Cranberry & Sweet Apple.

Been raining all day i love it

This evening i am melting Apple Butter Pound Cake from LSC and in the bedroom Peppermints from Front porch. Have a great evening