The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

I just got up from a nice nap--it felt good to take one. My Pina Colada candle from Wal Mart--MVP--one of those that Jedda pictured on her Wal Mart excursion yesterday is burning beautifully. I had been afraid to try these as the wicks looked so puny but you should see the lovely flames and melt pool I have. I have it up here near the computer and the scent is moderate but I think if I moved it to the bathroom it would be stronger. The way my house is you have to kind of position candles/melts around until you find the exact air currents that work best. I have it in the ladybug/grass holder from Yankee and I am enjoying looking at it. They had three other scents--Blueberry Muffin, Strawberry Shortcake and Blackberry Tart that interested me especially so I will no doubt get those next trip since this one is doing so well. $4.97 for a 14.5 oz candle is not to be ignored by a candleholic such as myself! :lol:

Woohoo! I'm glad that you like 'em. I want the Pina Colada, both of the ocean scents, the cranberry one, and about six others. Not sure how to swing 10 new jar candles past my husband, even at less than $5 apiece.

Maybe I can convince him that they're hurricane supplies? :D

I've got a lineup of tarts from Missy's Tempting Tarts. They don't seem to last more than an hour in my house, so I'm just going to melt 'em one after another.

Starting with 'Lick Me All Over', then 'Hot Momma' and finally 'Flip Flops'. When they are all exhausted, I'll light my 'Vanilla Cake' candle.

Just got home from running errands all afternoon. Candles for this evening are YC Beach Garden and CBV Coconut Pralines.

Went to Walmart today and they were all out of the 3 wick White Cake Candle. I smelled the one wick though and it was delicious. Hope I can pick up one of these soon.

Jedda--hurricane supplies sounds like a great idea for you. Now, what excuse can I use since we don't have hurricanes in MO--maybe tornado supplies? [smilie=th_idontknow] Ha!! I'll work on it. We are having thunderstorms this evening and it is pitch dark so I have on a bunch of unscented tealights and my Coconut Bay and French Vanilla Yankee jars plus my Beach Breeze from Mainstays--makes it look really cozy in here.

Jedda--hurricane supplies sounds like a great idea for you. Now, what excuse can I use since we don't have hurricanes in MO--maybe tornado supplies? [smilie=th_idontknow] Ha!! I'll work on it. We are having thunderstorms this evening and it is pitch dark so I have on a bunch of unscented tealights and my Coconut Bay and French Vanilla Yankee jars plus my Beach Breeze from Mainstays--makes it look really cozy in here.

Doesn't matter where you live your power can go out so it's important to have lots of inexpensive candles around in case of emergency. [smilie=th_sign0162]

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] You guys are funny!! We always gotta be prepared with an excuse...LOL

Melting:

Luna Bleu Blackberry Sugar Cake...just started

YC Blueberry Scone...a fav

2 candles in Simple Living Vanilla Cake...it's weird...this smelled so good in the store and now I smell nothing with my nose in the candle [smilie=th_idontknow] ...hopefully it will start throwing now that it's lit... :(

CFTKR Tarts:

Sweet Harvest Apple

Butterscotch Creams

YC Candles"

Honeydew Melon

Maple Pancakes

Cookie - I am also melting YC Fresh Cut Roses tonight.

Jedda - I would go with the emergency supply angle - we had a huge power outage on a vaca once, and guess who had a couple candles in the suitcase? We were the only ones with light!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Very excited...tomorrow I am going out of town and there is a Walmart there!! Yipee! Now, hopefully they are one of the ones that have stocked all the candles!

After a stormy, soggy night I have on Yankee Sweet Strawberry and Christmas Cookie. I hope everyone has a nice Easter weekend. I think ours is going to be a soggy mess if the weather man is to be believed. Possibly more than 7 inches of rain by Monday--yuk!

Melting Decadent Lemon Bars from Carol....lemony and a little coconutty.

Have a great day...bunny-2.gif

Good Morning! DD is feeling much better. Kids bounce back so quickly. I'm melting Battle of the Sexes by Haley's. This is a great blend of pink sugar and blue sugar. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Good Afternoon, everyone. Just relit my Wal Mart Pina Colada candle--put it in the larger bath this time. I am trying to decide what else to put on. I think maybe a BBW Pineapple Mango candle. I was having a bit of trouble with my YC Strawberry Shortcake swirl so I put it on a warmer and the poured the wax into some tart tins and made tarts out of the rest of it. It is a great scent and now I can enjoy every bit of it. Hope you all are enjoying your day.

[smilie=th_shout] Sweetttttt.....where are you???? I think her "puter" is broken... [smilie=th_sad-1]

This afternoon I'm melting:

CFTKR Pizelle

and burning:

Vanilla Cake from Simple Living

I love everyone's avatars..so Springy.... My CHC ordered came today and I have just put on a Bamboo Cabin tart. This wonderful scent is an all time favorite of mine. I think it is suppose to rain here all weekend too. DH is painting the 1/2 bath this afternoon. I am going with a beach/ocean theme.

I wish everyone a Blessed Easter and hope the rains stay away.

Just started up LSC misbehavin' tart in the bedroom...ha-ha Smells berry with a light floral-somewhat sweet. I really like it. I have been on a LSC run all this week and loving them all.

Melting Nene's Bodacious Blueberry~ and have a Better Homes & Garden's Wild Berry Cheesecake candle going...yummy!

I am in a candle mood again.

YC Beach Garden

YC Island Guava

It is a dreary night again here. I hope this weather starts to look like spring. This is getting old!

Today I am melting Pure Vanilla by Milkhouse Creamery

Sharon - What did U think of that - a good one? [smilie=th_235F35F32] Have U tried any of their candles?

DD is feeling much better. Kids bounce back so quickly.

Mpfand - glad to hear she's better... :thyay: for antibiotics!

[smilie=th_shout] Sweetttttt.....where are you???? I think her "puter" is broken...

Yep - it was broken. [smilie=th_roll] Got a new one! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

It's been very rainy here, too. So, that must mean we're gonna have LOTS of May flowers! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I'm melting KK's Hillbilly Homebrew. This was an older clam (probably 2 years old), but still plenty 'o smell in it - smells great! I'm off to catch up on what I missed.

Hello!

CFTKR Tarts:

Peppermint

Sweet Harvest Apple

Pumpkin Butter

YC Candles:

Honeydew Melon votive

Maple Pancakes jar

Easter Egg Hunt jar