The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Happy Easter everybody!

I'm melting LSC Bedazzled. This is one of Pam's spectacular custom scents. When I read the description ("A Super sweet confection mix of Blue Raspberry, Pink Cotton Candy and Fluffy Marshmallows.") I thought "Yeah, okay, maybe I'll like it." So here we are five minutes into it and... [smilie=th_smilies-2] [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr [smilie=th_LOVE] [smilie=th_fabulous1] [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] [smilie=th_dancing_smile] [smilie=th_yahoo]

It just might be my all time #1 fave!

Gail

HAPPY EASTER!

My nose isn't cooperating today so I only have my YC Easter Egg Hunt candle burning. I may attempt to melt a tart depending on how stuffy I am later on.

Happy Easter, everyone! I'm melting Jumpin' Jelly Beans from Scentsy. Not only are we celebrating Easter today, but also DS's 16th birthday! Hope everyone enjoys the day!

In honor of Easter I am burning Easter Egg Hunt, smells like fresh cut grass, and Happy Easter, love this one!

Happy Easter everyone!

Debbie

Had a great family Easter, and really enjoyed putting tarts in all my DD's baskets, they loved them!

Have been melting Bite Me by CFTKR all day, it goes great with jellybeans!

Also, a shout out

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

HAPPY 21st Birthday to my DD

Melody!! I cannot believe my very first baby is 21!

Happy Easter & Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating today

I just put on Kim's 'Cotton Candy' in my bedroom. It took a while to melt completely, but that's probably because of the crazy drafts in here - the AC is cranked. I really like her Cotton Candy scent - it smells like sweetness, with a touch of almost-burnt sugar and a hint of strawberry. Very yummy.

I tried Rainforest from CBV today. WoW! This is super strong. I like 'em strong but this scent was not for me.

Wow Gail, that is quite the endorsement! It makes me want to try that scent, too!

Sweet - I am going to be right behind you - my computer is on its last legs.

Happy Birthday candlebuddy kids!

I am melting BH&G Wildberry Cheesecake, my roadtrip find. I had to get it cuz you all have been raving about it!

Tonight's CFTKR Tart:

Black Cherry Party Cake. My nose is super stuffed but I can smell it because it's one heck of a strong tart.

YC Candles:

Honeydew Melon votive

Maple Pancakes jar

Easter Egg Hunt jar

Recent melts:

BH&G - Green Apple, Rose Garden, Butterscotch Maple Cream

S&S - Marshmallow Key Lime Pie

OMG - Ma Petite Cherie

Recent burns:

YC -Apple & Rose

BH&G - Wild Berry Cheesecake, Creamy Orange Vanilla

Haley's - Insane Zucchini Bread

Current scents:

MVP - Blackberry Tart candle

OMG - Rompin' Raspberry tart

CCCC - Pink Romance

Good Morning...happy Monday!!

Wanted to give a big shout out to Maureen today [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Hope your birthday is full of fun surprises!! At least you have your special day off and you can enjoy some fun with a sweeet friend!!

Love ya Mau, [smilie=th_bighug-1]

LLVV~ Hope you are feeling UN-stuffed real soon!

Mpfand & Laurie~ Happy Birthday to your DS and DD!!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Maurie~ [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Sweet~ Now I gotta go check out that Nostalgia...very curious!

Gail~ Bedazzled is going on the list...sounds yummy!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! The rain stayed away most of the day so everyone could roam freely in or out. I was nervous with 20 people stuffed inside but it all worked out!

Yesterday all I burned was Goose Creek Blueberry. I used Carol's little wax bunny tarts as table decorations and they were a hit!!!

Today it's time for 3 of the little bunny tarts to go:

Peach White Cake, Decadent Lemon Bars and Citrus Delight...poor bunnies.

I made a mad dash to town to get the mail and hit Wal Mart and the grocery store before the down pour started. I just made it and now I have on Yankee Country Lemonade and Sweet Strawberry--I wanted to pretend it is sunny and 80 rather than pouring rain and 50. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Good morning, my waxie friends! [smilie=th_wave] I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, whether you celebrated Easter, Passover, or just a normal but lovely day.

I'm Bedazzled by LSC again today and I'm loving it! Not sure how much life this lil gem has left, but I want to get every last bit of it. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail

The heat is unbearable, so we spent the morning at the beach. I was starting to hear thunder, so we're home for showers and naps.

Melting 'Grapefruit' from Missy's Tempting Tarts and 'Apple Mango Tango' from BRH.

Hope everyone enjoys their afternoon!

I just switched the fruity scents to my bedroom, and chose 'Cozy Kitchen' from Country Home Scents for the livingroom burner. I love it - very warm bakery scent with a faint spice note.

I am melting Crosscreek ~ Pumpkin Bread Pudding

Maurie, HBTeddyBalloonsSml.gif Hope you have a nice day

trep, our weather here is crummy too.