The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

HAPPY 21st Birthday to my DD

Melody!! I cannot believe my very first baby is 21!

Happy birthday to Melody! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Happy birthday Maurie! [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley]

I'm melting Can-Do's Cinnamon Frosting. Smells like cinnamon rolls baking in the oven...yum![smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Thanks a bunch guys, you are the best! Its been a beautiful BD for sure. Only thing burning today was my LOL candle in Cherry Coconut/Dole Whip.

Earlier I had a SS going from CBV and it was (sorry CBV) the most disgusting thing EVER. It was Ocean Mist and I threw the entire thing in the garbage. Smelled like a musty hospital to me and my youngest hated it too. No ocean scent to this one. You all know I am a huge fan of CBV but OMG..........this was horrible. Would never even trade it off.

Off to watch some TV before I head back to work tomorrow. Ugh, I am so NOT ready for work. My entire week off was all about shlepping my youngest all over the place. Not fun, this kid is so social....makes me nuts. Good that he has great friends though. Plus my oldest sold his 8cyl. gas guzzler and we have been juggling sharing our vehicles with him. Gas here is 4.09 gal. for regular gas. It is making me very ill, these prices. We are paying for so many errors this country is trying to get out of. I won't even "go there".

Night all and thank you so much again. (((HUGS)))

Earlier I had on Citrus Coconut Parfait from Scentsy and now for the evening it's Vanilla Bomb from Haley's.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAURIE! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

My nose is still stuffy. I can't smell my tart but my candles look pretty!

YC Candles:

Tropical Pineapple votive

Maple Pancakes jar

Good Morning, everyone. Sounds like a lot of us have been having the weather woes. I think we are to be dry for a few hours before rain returns tonight. At least I live on a hill and there are no low water crossings on the roads I have to travel. There is so much flooding around here that it is scary.

Starting my day out with Gold Canyon Strawberry Rhubarb Pie and Simple Living White Cake.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Good Morning~~Getting ready for work...today may be a dry day, at least until tonight! Rain for weeks....had the tornados hit Lambert Airport..and neighboring areas were destroyed on Good Friday...now there are areas flooding....

Melting BH&G Wild Berry Cheesecake this morning :)

I hope all those with bad weather stay safe!

This morning it's

Pear Glace from my new order of Perfect Scents...pretty and strong! :)

Palm Island a freebie from Carol...another scent that I wouldn't have picked but I like it!!

Upstairs it's Lavender and Coconut Milk from SH... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I think my nose is changing for the summer...

Have a great one!

Good Morning everyone! Not melting much as I am packing to move to our permanent house this weekend. It's been a long 9 months in a rental.

Have burning two simple living candles in Vanilla cake and burning a votive from YC Cinnamon Roll.

Have a great week!

Mp - is that a new Scentsy scent?

Deb, it's an old one from fall/winter 2009. I love it and am hoping it comes back for July's BBMB!

Hi all, Haven't been on the boards much lately because my parents visited for Easter weekend and DH and I had a blast with them! We live within driving distance of Virginia Beach and we went to the beach on Saturday. It was beautiful and so much fun for 4 people from the Midwest.

Summer weather is really starting up around here. I just took out CYS Baked Lemon Vanilla (thought this one was just ok) and put in LOL Love Shack Lilac. I'm loving the coconut in this one.

[smilie=th_hello]

LLVV, I hope your nose returns to normal soon.

Trep, Becky, and everyone having bad weather, stay safe and hold a good thought for carefree days to come real soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Twinsmom, congrats on moving to your permanent home! Here's hoping you have a smooth transition and many years of happiness there. [smilie=th_31]

Christy, you sound so cheery and good! What a lovely weekend you had! So nice to "see" you here, girl.

I just plopped CCCC Spiced Vanilla in the melter. The cold sniff is lovely so hopefully it'll do a good job of getting the icky smells out from last night's fish dinner.

Gail

I just put on Haley's "Americana" in my room. I love it - a nice blend of Blue Sugar, Vanilla Bean Noel, and strawberries! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I just put on Haley's "Americana" in my room. I love it - a nice blend of Blue Sugar, Vanilla Bean Noel, and strawberries! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Jedda~ I [smilie=th_LOVE] Americana!!! One of my all time favs!!!

Maggie - I love it too. I'm realizing that blue sugar blends are just as fantastic as pink sugar blends.

I just put 'Sugar Rush' from Missy's Tempting Tarts in the living room burner. No description listed for this one, so I'm eager to see what it smells like.

Twinsmom--good luck with the move--I am sure you will be glad to be settled in.

For this evening it is Yankee Island Guava.

The sun actually came out for awhile today--about blinded me--Ha!! More rain is on the way, however, but it was nice to have even a short break.

Twinsmom - how exciting to be moving into your permanent home! I bet you'll have a tart or candle going that first day! [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm melting CFTKR's Fantasy Angel Cake. Has a strong almond sniff....delish! [smilie=yes]

Missy's 'Sugar Rush' was very similar to CFTKR 'Divine Cake', but it didn't last long. Now I'm melting Kim's 'Birthday Cake' and it is fantastic. White cake and buttercream frosting.

CCCC Spiced Vanilla was deelish! With its spicy goodness, I think I'd like it even better in the fall.

Now I'm going with Holly Candle Shoppe's Papaya Mango candle. The throw on this is medium to strong but I'd order it again in a heartbeat. This is so darned authentic and fresh! Honestly, short of the real thing, this has got to be the best Papaya Mango in the world! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I've also added PI's Fruit Slices. They're just two little tealights so the throw isn't very strong but I tell ya, the scent is yummy! I like Haley's Fruit Slices a lot but this is even better to my nose. It's a sweeter, less tangy citrus.

Gail, enjoying the fruity goodness this evening [smilie=yes]

I am shocked that my Pear Glace (Perfect Scents) and Palm Island (CFTKR)are still going strong! WOW! Can't change them since I'm really enjoying them. Added Relaxation from Soy Breeze upstairs...very soothing.

Twinsmom~ Congratulations on your new home! How exciting for you!!!

Christy~ Sounds like a terrific weekend!

Tomorrow I am back to work... [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Have a good evening!

Congrats, Twinsmom! How exciting!!! I'd love to see pics one day.

Recently, it's been:

Tara's Candle Cottage - Birthday Cake (LOVE her birthday cake!!!), Kiwi Frozen Coconut Pie (good, but I forgot the kiwi when I requested this - oh well), Pink Sugar Cookies (good) and Fruity Loops (nice!)

SH - Pink Noel (cold sniff was all pink but when melted it proved to be a nice mix), Rice & Raisins

Buggy Town Candles - Lemon Pound cake (this was ok - milder throw and more of a sweet lemon rather than a cakey bakery scent that I was looking for)

Dream Soy - Santa's Cottage (lighter throw, just OK. I smelled what I thought was mint and a hint of chocolate but those aren't mentioned in the scent description. I certainly didn't get spruce tree.)

Hope everyone has a wonderful night.