The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Good Morning....another rainy, windy day here...umbrellasmilef-1.gif

I have one tart melting this morning...Carol's Banana Walnut Cake...can't seem to get enough of this one...I have gone through almost an entire bag in about a month.

Aria~ OH no...poor DS#1!!!!! I know what you mean...he is probably having the time of his life but as a Mom it's hard not to worry.

Thanks Maggie...another day of the same here...he comes home tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping he doesn't run out of dry clothes!

Aria - congrats on finding a reed diffuser that works! I have spent lots of money and tossed out many! :shock:

debra, Yes, I've had it a couple of days and it is very nice! I'll have to see how long it lasts.

Okay, gals, I am heading to the shower and then running some errands.

Have a great day and stay safe!

:hello:

To those of you getting nasty weather, here's hoping it'll soon be beautiful in your neck of the woods! :rose:

Puppy & MaggieMae - are your avatars pics that U took? SO purdy! [smilie=kewl]

[smilie=th_teks0311] Sweet. Yes, I took that photo just last week.

I'm melting Can-Do's Peppermint Spa. Love this one!

Gail

Started the day here with the Biolage candle I just got from Tara's Candle Cottage.

I don't know what's going on but

[smilie=th_puke]

I had tried her Biolage melts and they were [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] but this candle is HORRID.

I can ever - so- slightly smell the Biolage but it is OVERRUN with this weird funky smell.

UGH it is awful, but the strange thing is that I have smelled that same funky smell before. It was one of my Morenci candles and I just figured the scent was not to my liking (some spa kind), but now I'm wondering what the heck is going on?

[smilie=th_confused3]

Has anyone ever had that happen? I'm not fuming mad because I got it on sale and had a coupon code from a contest here on CandleFind, but UGH I'm so disappointed, I've been waiting since January to get this.

[smilie=th_235F35F32]

Other recent melts (which had no funky smell - lol) were:

Fresh Cut Grass by Delightful Scents

Orchid Rain by Nene's

Gain by Crabby Candle Co.

Tranquil Waters by LSC

and Bamboo Cabin by Cottage Hill

Hope everyone is safe and surving the weather

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Peppermint Bark

Blueberry Cream

Vanilla Lime

Caramel Banana Cupcake

YC Candles:

Rainbows End jar

Banana Cream pie jar

Tropical Pineapple votive

White Christmas tea light (this scent reminds me of Snow Angels)

Put a new one on from my "just delivered" order...Meadow from Crabby Candle...beautiful!

UPDATE: This one is so strong that I had to turn off one of the melters. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Laurie...sorry that happened to you with the Biolage candle. I don't think I've ever had a candle have a weird scent that I didn't smell in the tart...that's so odd. [smilie=th_confused3] Maybe somethings wrong with it?

Hi all. Hope everyone is staying safe in all these terrible storms.

I am melting Orchid Lake Blueberry today from a CF buddy. Thanks!

This morning has been kind of trying for me because I am having trouble getting the obscure research materials I need for a project. But it will get ironed out somehow, I'm sure.

In lighter news, I'm also thinking of what scent to melt for the royal wedding tomorrow. I'm not obsessed or anything but thought it might be a fun way to pick tomorrow's scent for lack of any better method. So far I'm thinking a cake scent, a floral scent or white tea & ginger since tea seems important to British people. Did anyone get the Yankee "royal wedding" candle?

Laurie, I had a candle and melt that were from different companies but they both had the same really icky smell - to me it was musty. I finally realized that there is a jasmine oil that some vendors use has an off smell to me, so I am really cautious if it says that scent is in the blend. I have also had tarts from a vendor that the wax smelled rancid when it got hot...either way - P. U.!!

CFTKR Coconut Cream Pie in the kitchen melter.

CBV's Exotic candle in the living room.

CBV's Coconut Hibiscus candle in the bedroom.

These are ALL amazing and making me happy right now.[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Quite a tropical day here, huh. This and all the rain/wind we are having. Hope everyone is safe and these storms are OVER.

This evening i'm melting BH&G Baked Apple Strudel, and this must be the BEST apple scent i've smelled...smells like a fresh green apple, with a hint of cinnamon... oh, my goodness [smilie=th_fabulous1] one cube lasts a loooong time, and the scent just lingers..i'm really liking these, for the price [smilie=th_cc15]

Also, last night melted the pineapple from BH&G and what a strong scent

have a great night

Hi everyone. My kids are on spring break this week and have been keeping me hopping. th_bounce.gif

Tonight I'm melting Nene's - Cinnamon Glazed Fritters mmm mmm good!

and CFTKR - Strawberry Milk

th_a194.gif

Tonight we're melting:

'Pixie Dust' from Missy's Tempting Tarts. This one smells like blue raspberry and cotton candy. I like it!

'Pink Frosting' from Haley's. Smells good cold, but I just put it on so I can't describe its true scent yet. I'll update later, once it melts!

Hi!

Is anyone staying up or waking up early to watch the wedding live? I wish I had the stamina to do that. I have my DVR set. Maybe I'll get lucky and will have to wake up around 4 to use the bathroom and be able to watch it live.

CFTKR Tarts:

Peppermint Bark

Brown Sugar Pineapple Cake

YC Candles:

Tropical Pineapple votive

Banana Cream Pie jar

Good Morning!

Melting Cinnamon Glazed Fritters from Nene's ... really good!

Hi!

Is anyone staying up or waking up early to watch the wedding live? I wish I had the stamina to do that. I have my DVR set. Maybe I'll get lucky and will have to wake up around 4 to use the bathroom and be able to watch it live.

LLVV, when I woke up, I turned the wedding on and they were saying their vows and exchanging rings. She looks so beautiful! I wish them all the happiness in the world and I sure hope the press doesn't hound them too much. Looks like the Queen is all decked out in yellow. Loving all the fancy hats the ladies are wearing too!

My "baby" comes home from camp today! He's 12! I've really missed him a lot and it's only been 3 days!

Have a wonderful day everyonecokesmiley.gif

I have been up since 5 to watch the Royal wedding. I loved it!! They seem like such a normal couple. I wish them luck!

Melting this morning all from Crosscreek-

Licorice Peeps

Strawberry Licorice

Pink Licorice

Morning!

Yesterday's round-up:

Dream Soy - Caramel Apple, Violet Lime, Iced Lemon Biscotti, Gingerbread Cookies. (The only one I could really smell of those was Violet Lime.)

SH - Piggy Peanut Butter Cookies (yum - creamy peanut butter cookie scent but didn't last as long as I'm used to from SH), Vanilla Frosted Gingerbread (good gingerbread scent, not too harsh)

Cuyahoga Valley Candles - Cinnamon Yum Yum (Strong cinnamon scent. Smelled like red hots to me - I didn't get the other notes mentioned in the description), Cafe Mocha (pretty strong, creamy chocolate), Chocolate Fudge (Strong scent, stronger than Cafe Mocha. This is great for those who love chocolate scents - heavy, thick chocolate but no burned chocolate smell.)

Tara's Candle Cottage - Frosted Apple Cinnamon Cookies (pretty good mix, moderate throw), Kiwi Frozen Coconut Pie (yum), Pina Colada Cookies (a favorite), Fifteens (love, like a chewy coconut sugar cookie)

Buggytown - Pink Cupcakes (didn't smell much), Sugar Cookie (decent SC scent, light throw), Apple Maple Bourbon (stronger throw, smelled mostly the apple)

Not sure what today will bring. I hope everyone has a good Friday!

I watched the wedding live, starting about 5 minutes early when Kate was on her way to the church. But that was only about 6 AM here. The royal couple seemed very happy. In honor of the occasion I am melting LSC White Tea & Ginger.

I DVR'd the Wedding and am watching it now...how beautiful she is! I'm not a big Royal watcher but seeing those 2 little boys all grown up and William getting married is heart warming. All the best to them!

:hearts_tr:

Melting:

Smiley Face from K's Kreation

Powdered Lemon Sugar Gems from CFTKR

[smilie=th_ahaaha] Happy Friday!

Good morning.

I'm melting Crosscreek - French Nougat Glacee

and LOL - Juicy Watermelon

I saw the wedding vows this morning and the kiss. Very sweet. They look so happy together. Kate looked beautiful.

Not loving the drone of newscaster commentary. I'd rather hear the excitement of the crowd. It was still fun to watch. Did you check out those hats? Some of those were outrageous! I liked them all. What a spectacle.

Good morning all! I'm melting Haley's 'Pink Frosting' again this morning. I smell a lot of pink sugar, and a lighter buttercream note. I like it a lot!