The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Good Morning

A bit cold and dreary here today, but I have a warm sweater and making a special effort to SMILE all day today

MK [smilie=th_cha60] Enjoy your week girl, today is the first day of the rest of your life!! Hope its a fun day!!!

Cyn, that place grabed me bad, I went a little nuts..hehe!! I got some Flip Flops and Hearts and Lips..in Mango tangergine and Mango Tango and Pink Sugar! And I got a Lavender Pillar and Chamomile Pillar, the chunk ones!! I can't wait!! Isabel is super sweet and oh so helpful!!

Special birthday wishes girls [smilie=HBday] Sorry I am a bit late!! Special wishes to you too Aria, sorry I didn't see your birthday earlier!! Did you do something special and fun!!

OK, gotta get ready for work!! Have a great day girls [smilie=snoopy]

[smilie=HBday] Jules and Cat!!! Horray!!!

Still melting the Americana from Haley's....this is SO STRONG it could probably last a week... :tongue:

Upstairs it's Jungle Love from Snickerdoodle Creations.

Have a good one! :)

Hi wax friends!

Jason, always good to see you here. [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Happy birthday to all the birthday buddies! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

I'm melting CCCC Citrus Cream. I have a cold and my nose is acting up. [smilie=grrr] I get a whiff now and then and this one smells so nice but I sure can't comment on the throw. [smilie=th_sign0164] The cup is half full and I'm glad I feel just dandy. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Have a great Monday, everyone!

Gail

Jade (Cozy Cottage) was fading, so I moved it to the hallway, it was SO nice, I didn't want to let it go!

:wub:

In it's place, I put CasaBlanca from CFTKR and I'm not sure I'm wild about the scent, even tho the throw is very good.

<_<

And in my room is Hawaiian Breeze from Shayz Scentz, and it smells good but it's having a hard time melting in the lower temp melter, but I'm hoping it will get there eventully.

:unsure:

Happy birthday to everyone who is celebrating.

Everyone, have a great day.

Hi Everyone!

I have been so busy today. Gail-I am also melting CCCC Citrus Cream. I am liking this one. Also have going CCCC Citrus Crush and CCCC Vanilla Devotion.

I am burning YC Beach Garden.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Aria, Cat and Jules!

I just lit my Simple Living 'Vanilla Cake' 3-wick, and I'm loving it. So yummy!

I'm also melting 'Ginger Spice Cake' from BH&G. I picked it up today, and I've never seen this scent before. It doesn't seem like a 'summer' scent, but I think it is new... :/ I have to say that it is amazing! Very realistic spice cake, with more ginger than cinnamon. I'll rebuy for sure!

Puppy - hope U get your sniffer back soon! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Maurie - have a fun week off work! [smilie=snoopy]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Gembertaarts. Great scent...kinda like gingerbread or a Moravian spice cookie. Yummm! [smilie=th_00000020]

What a busy, busy day!!!

Melting:

Coffee Cake & Spice from Shady Mountain...this smells [smilie=th_00000020]...need some more...

Spiced Pear from CCCC....OMG...I have been searching for a [smilie=th_fabulous1] spiced pear and this is it!!! Gonna have to get a bag soon...I am hopeless.

Have a nice eve...boy, is it beautiful out![smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Today I popped in Amish Apples from Can-Do. This was a freebie and I didn't think I'd like it but... oh my! This is amazing! Strong with good scent throw. I like it.

I'm still letting my order from CBV sit for awhile as I read on her facebook page that some cure time is needed. Unsure just why, I thought that paraffin did not need to cure. :huh:

... Gail-I am also melting CCCC Citrus Cream. I am liking this one.

Michele - [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Wow, you guys have been melting some seriously yummy scents today! Hawaiian Breeze, Vanilla Voo Doo, Amish Apples. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Puppy - hope U get your sniffer back soon! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=thank_you] Sweet! It's not totally gone, but not quite up to par either, darn it.

I'm still melting CCCC Citrus Cream and am about to start up a couple votives, FP Love Spell and Coconut Lime. I'm crazy for Love Spell. Coconut Lime is plenty strong but I'd prefer a bit more coconut and a bit less lime. Picky, picky. :huh:

Have a great evening!

Gail

Cyn, that place grabed me bad, I went a little nuts..hehe!! I got some Flip Flops and Hearts and Lips..in Mango tangergine and Mango Tango and Pink Sugar! And I got a Lavender Pillar and Chamomile Pillar, the chunk ones!! I can't wait!! Isabel is super sweet and oh so helpful!!

Great choices! I can't wait to see what you think. I've been enjoying my order so far.

Haley's - Caramel Candy Apple (wowza - strong as many apple scents are. I got mostly candy apple, not much in the way of caramel but still very good), Pink Frosting (opposite end of the spectrum - not much here)

County Line - Pink Candy Apple (another strong scent, heavier on the candy apple than the pink), Pink Zucchini Bread (moderate throw, more ZB than pink), Vanilla Caramel Zucchini Bread (good)

Albisa Candles - Merlot (what a deep, complex scent! I loved this and would reorder. Moderate throw but I don't think I would want this one to be stronger - it would be too much then, KWIM?), Tuscan Wine (another good, complex scent. This was not as heavy as Merlot. Moderate throw).

Tara's Candle Cottage - Pink Birthday Cake (Yummm...droolworthy!)

I was able to start a new box today! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Operation Downsize continues forth. Now if I could just stop with the ordering part of it...

Wishing everyone a good night.

Baby Powder from CFTKR is on this morning.

I had to ditch Casablanca, just didn't get into it.

Today Zack goes for his first post-op visit with the orthopedic doctor - wish us luck!

Gotta get moving first and get everyone else off to school.

[smilie=th_blij51]

I just turned on the warmers. We're starting the day with Haley's 'Pink Sugar' in my bedroom & office, and a re-melt of BH&G 'Ginger Spice Cake' in the living room.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Good Morning~~A day of storms today, with severe ones this evening and tonight~~I hate storm, especially when tornados are in the forecast~~

Melting Shayz Zucchini Bread, getting ready to leave for work soon!!

Good Morning!!

Its a sunny cool morning with a big warm up for later!! I love sunny days just not TOO hot!! LOL!!

Becky, sure hope the storm steer clear of you!! We had them over the weekend and they were brutal!! I have some Shayz coming soon, how do you like yours so far??

Laurie, hope Zacks appointment goes well!! Good luck!!

Cyn, I have to be done from ordering for a bit, but gosh K's Kreations got me too!! I love little sales and new places!!

Gail, ya know, I love Coconut Lime too, with a bit of coconut as well!! Sounds really nice!!

Today I have LSC Lemon Lavender going strong!! Man this is an incredible mixture!! I need lots more of this invigorating scent!!

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667] Have a good day!!!

Good Morning!!

Its a sunny cool morning with a big warm up for later!! I love sunny days just not TOO hot!! LOL!!

Becky, sure hope the storm steer clear of you!! We had them over the weekend and they were brutal!! I have some Shayz coming soon, how do you like yours so far??

Laurie, hope Zacks appointment goes well!! Good luck!!

Cyn, I have to be done from ordering for a bit, but gosh K's Kreations got me too!! I love little sales and new places!!

Gail, ya know, I love Coconut Lime too, with a bit of coconut as well!! Sounds really nice!!

Today I have LSC Lemon Lavender going strong!! Man this is an incredible mixture!! I need lots more of this invigorating scent!!

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667] Have a good day!!!

I was melting the Zucchini Bread this morning @ home and loved that...at work i have Cinnamon Toast going, which is ok...not real super strong though, but its ok!

Just started up CBV's Chocolate Chip Cookie, which I already know I love. Its a reorder. I like it because its a grown up CCC scent. Something classy in this one, not fake sweet chocolate.......IDK, its just GOOD.

Have a wonderful day all. Cloudy here and waiting for rain. I can handle some rain.