The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Tocca-tahiti

Are you drifting away to Tahiti when you sniff this one? Coconut & tiare flower sounds divine.

I'm feeling tropical too with Jimmy Buffet from Candles by Victoria burning. Also Voluspa - Vervaine Olive Leaf poured votive (smells soapy)

Starting the morning with exotic coconut from YC and a lemon pound cake tart from Can-Do. Everyone have a great day!

Happy Saturday! :)

Lemon Turnover from Front Porch (downstairs)..can't wait to see the hot throw on this

Honey Be Sweet (CFTKR) from a CF pal (upstairs)...smells like my kids after a bath when they were little....MMMMMM

Happy weekend, buddies. I got up way too early this morning. Need more coffee. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

I'm melting CCCC Passionate Kisses. It's a lovely scent and throwing itself all over the house. I could kiss Passionate Kisses. :thwetkissf:

Gail

Good morning!

Debra - Eating is a good sign. I'm still sending good health wishes to your kitty.

CFTKR Tarts:

Banana Nut Bread

Island Oasis

Candles:

Easter Egg Hunt jar

Today's melt is Amish Friendship Bread...it's very yummy. It's the same scent as what most vendors call Zucchini Bread.

debra, hope and prayers for your kitty.

This morning i am melting BH&G Kiwi Melon and WOW!! LOVE IT!! Very strong!

I'm going to have to check my Walmart for the BH&G melts! I may just have to go out today after alll. :)

Today I'm melting CFTKR's Blueberry Vanilla Bomb and Maple Pecan Zucchini. Delicious! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Are you drifting away to Tahiti when you sniff this one? Coconut & tiare flower sounds divine.

I'm feeling tropical too with Jimmy Buffet from Candles by Victoria burning. Also Voluspa - Vervaine Olive Leaf poured votive (smells soapy)

It really is a nice soothing candle. Sephora carries it and right now they are having a 15% off for beauty insiders with coupon code CHIC if you want to grab one. :) A family friend who I thought was winning the fight against cancer was just told that her time here is about up and to do the things that she has been putting off. It's a little reminder to dust off those special candles that you are saving for who knows what occasion and light them and enjoy them. :)

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, Carebear! I will keep her in my prayers and hope she stays feeling strong for as long as possible!

Carebear--so sorry to hear about your friend. You are so right--we should each live as though our time was about up--I think we would all appreciate our loved ones and the simple joys of life a lot more if we would. I shall pray for your friend that she can enjoy what time she has left to the fullest.

Carebear, I'm sorry your friend got such devastating news. We should all remember to make every moment count.

Tonight I'm melting Balinese Cascade from Nene's. It's as good as everyone has said. yay.

Today's melt is Amish Friendship Bread...it's very yummy. It's the same scent as what most vendors call Zucchini Bread.

Aria - that's good to know, thanks! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Carebear - truth be told, that could be any one of us at any given time and is a good reminder to us that our journey here is so short. Sending prayers for your friend. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm ending the day with Nene's Grammy's Sweet Corn Pudding.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Aria~ What vendor are you talking about re: Amish Friendship Bread? I [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Zucchini Bread so I'm verrrrry curious!

Tonight it's:

Cream Soda Cupcake from The Bathing Garden (they are soy, so I thought letting them sit for a week or two would boost the throw).. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

The Honey Bee Sweet is still kickin' upstairs![smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Wishing you all sweet dreams... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I'm melting Cookie Tin from 1803 Candles. I don't know if I should let these cure longer, but I was really anxious to try them. The wax is pretty crumbly, which I've seen before with soy, but the throw is decent and the scent is soo yummy! A really good bakery; not too sweet and not overly cinnamon-y.

Carebear - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I wish nothing but peace and time well spent.

Tarts:

Key Lime Pie Cake

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend, carebear.

Tonight is a reburn of a really old nontraditional YC candle - The label says "Home Again by Yankee Candle". This is Pantry Spice.

CYS - Most Wonderful Time of the Year

CYS - Apple Cider Griddle Cakes

CYS - Sweet Apple Caramel Dumpling

BH&G -Soft Cashmere Amber

AMS - Honey Coconut Mango