The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

BH&G Wild Berry Cheesecake for me @ work today~~I am totally loving this scent~~

Happy Friday to Everyone :)

Good Friday Morning! I'm burning two Simple Living Vanilla Cake candles one in Kitchen and one in Entryway. I added Tyler Votive in the scent of Tyler in the bedroom. House is smelling real good.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

The Shorties Teakwood & Violet is back on this morning. I really love this one and I'm gonna have to get this in a candle.

Does anyone know how I can find these scents in a perfume? It really is perfect for that too.... [smilie=th_create]

Have a super Friday!!! [smilie=th_bounce]

Good morning everyone! That sounds like a fantastic scent to me Maggie-I would recommend getting with one of the b/b vendors to get you a custom made. Check over at Bath and Body Find too. I am sure we have a list of vendors that will do it.

I haven't started to melt yet, off to do a million things before my dd's party tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day.

Good Morning! So glad it's Friday. Next week is the kids' spring break which means one full week of not having to set the alarm clock. I don't know who's looking forward to it more; me or them. :D Melting Black Raspberry Vanilla from Scentsy.

Enjoy your week of freedom, Mpfand! Our kids already had spring break a couple weeks ago, but it sure was nice to sleep in.

I've got only one melt going so far this morning: AMS Avocado & Sea Salt. I'm liking this one. Really fresh!

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Banana Nut Bread

YC Candles:

Fireside votive

Maple Pancakes jar

Fired up the last YC large jar from my outlet purchase. Pink Sands....so far so good. It has a good throw and is forming a great melt pool. I have 3 votives from YC in a triple votive holder beside the large jar. In it are sun and sand, TTF and coconut bay. Smelling very nice in here!

Hope everyone is having a

GOOD AFTERNOON!

I changed out 2 melters, so we now have

Butterfly Hugs from CFTKR and

DayDream from Nene's

I know I'm boring but still the same scents (Teakwood & Violet) going in my house...

Cat~ Thanks for the tip...I'll take a look over at the sister site!!!

Mpfand~ I'm laughing at your post cause I feel the same way...LOL [smilie=th_e3301ae2] I'm giddy at the thought of doing "nothing" for a week.

Have a good one! :)

This afternoon I'm melting Kims 'Strawberry White Cake' and CFTKR 'Key Lime Pie'. Smells wonderful.

I'm about to put YC 'Lemongrass and Orange' in the hallway melter.

:hello:

Warming up the melter with a re-run of

Pomegranate Cider by Delightful Scents

before that it was

Bamboo Sugarcane by LSC

Does anyone know if she ever reformulated the wax? Yesterday's tart was very sticky/greasy and hard to get out of the container. I heard people talking about that before but that's the first time I noticed it myself.

[smilie=th_sign0164]

LSC still rocks!

[smilie=th_bb20]

CandleFriends!

[p.s.] LQQK - I made 5 stars!!

• Certified scent expert!

:thyay:

Congrats on the five star expert status. [smilie=th_congratulations] I can't believe we started about the same time and I am a complete wimp with how many posts I have. At least I have graduated to having two melters going at the same time!

Back to the topic at hand, today I am actually burning a candle, Pink Sands YC and Ten Digit Barefoot as a good match to Pink Sands.

Hi!!!

CFTKR Tarts:

Imperial Pound Cake - gave this one a second try and still not crazy about it. Oh, Imperial Pound Cake...I so wanted to love you.

Island Oasis - ahhhhh...as if I were in Hawaii.

Candles:

White Christmas tealight

Recent melts:

LSC - Violet Lime

CYS - Harvest Kitchen

CFTKR - Sweet Berry Cakes

BH&G - Warm Vanilla Creme, Vanilla Caramel Spice

Burning candles:

Simple Living - Vanilla Cake, Berry Blossom

YC - Apples & Rose

I am melting an older YC, Black Cherry. I have had it sitting around because I did not think I would care for it very much, but wowie! It has a little something extra - now I wish I had more! [smilie=th_bounce]

Kitty is eating still, but still pretty weak.

Today I melted Vanilla Bean from CBV. This is a nice scent but doesn't have much of a throw imo. Aslo having a difficult time melting it. It just does not want to melt completely in my tealight warmer. There is unmelted wax around the edges. I haven't had this problem before.

Has this happened to anyone here? :huh:

Kitty is eating still, but still pretty weak.

Debra, I hope your kitty gets well soon.

Hi, all! I haven't had time to melt much or post much. Debra, I'm glad you're kitty is at least eating some. Wishing you the best!

So for the past few days:

Lil' Kitchen Candles - Lemon Lush (Really good - smelled sort of like Hello, Sugar), Hawaiian Breeze (Nice and fresh! Good throw on this one), Banana Moon Pie (just like the pies, milder throw)

County Line - Stuffed French Toast (Good syrupy scent but not much oomph. This is rated very strong on the website but not for me.), Pink Candy Apple (Fairly strong, mostly apple with PS secondary), Pumpkin Creme Brulee (great scent - definite reorder), Vanilla Caramel (not as strong in clam form but good), Vanilla Caramel Zucchini Bread (I smell mostly ZB. Good though), Apple Jack & Peel (good dupe, moderate throw)

Haley's - Bear Claws (Nice! Good throw), Brown Sugar Pound Cake (yummm - lighter throw), Pink Sugar Cookies (good one, another good throw)

SH - Rice & Raisins (comfort scent, love it)

Perfect Scent - Banana Blast (Good banana scent - tropical with a bit of coconut, moderate throw, short lived), Birthday Cake (smelled sour to me), Buttermilk Pancake (eh), Red Velvet Cake (a favorite), Black Raspberry Vanilla (Good one, moderate throw)

Now this will be me: [smilie=th_offtobed]