The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Spook-tacular October Aromas!

Hi candle friends!

Today I am melting CYS Blackberry Marshmallow Cake...super!

Now I am burning a Trick or Treat candle from AMS...love this one.

Haven't been around too much but still melting and burning here just trying to limit my overall computer time so I get more done. How do all of you manage your time on the computer? Any suggestions???

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Trep - that candle lamp sounds so interesting. Does it work as well when the wax is down to only a few inches in the jar? Only the wax melts and the jar doesn't get hot?

I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding. Soooo good! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Thanks again for the wonderful birthday wishes.

Aria - Glad to hear you are on the mend.

It feels an awful lot like fall here today. Rainy and in the 60s. I love it! rain-035.gif

I'm melting GC - Cobbler on the Porch. A very soothing scent.

Good Evening!

Another Janet/Haley's raver here!

Aria~ Glad to hear you are feeling better! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

LLVV~ Isn't that the way it always is? I hope you can still get around in the car and figure out what the problem is!

Gail~ Poor Hobbitt with the storms! [smilie=th_huganimal] Gosh....I hope you didn't wash down the street! LOL

Anjoymom~ Now that I'm back at work...I try to get on the computer right before bed and sometimes before work. I can't stay on much anymore...

Melting:

Rootbeer Float from BG....the kids LOVE it!

Burning YC Autumn Leaves

I love reading about what scents everyone is enjoying.

I am considering ordering a Holiday scent sampler from CYS... :rolleyes:

Sweet&spicey--I don't know how the lamp will work when the wax is lower as I have only had it since Saturday so so far I am still getting scent from the top. I have put on a couple of partially burned candles and it is doing well. I will let you know how it does as time goes on. My friend who has one has never poured off the top wax and says it just keeps smelling good. She had a Yankee Strawberry on from early March of this year until last week and never did anything but just turn it on and it is still smelling so we will see. It seems strange to me that that could be the case but she should know. Ha!

Nothing going this morning as I am meeting a friend and will be out until afternoon. Have a great day everyone.

57ca64e9.gif Good Morning!

Started out with Frosted Pumpkin from Luna Bleu...didn't care for it. It's not a bad scent, just not one that is pleasing to my nose.

Switched to Nene's Honey Graham Pie Crust...always good and a staple around here.

Happy Melting! yahoo-messenger-hidden-emoticons-sk.gif

It's funny to read about storms because we're in a drought and I've almost forgotten what that's like!

Cute skeleton, Aria!

There's just leftover paint smell today but I'm still firing up all the melters:

SH - Pumpkin Donuts (living room and entry)

Chandler Lane - Banana Nut Bread (kitchen)

SH - Apples & Maple Bourbon (bath)

EW - Caramel Apple (here)

Yankee - an old BooNilla (hallway)

Dad said "that's popcorn, right?" when he smelled Pumpkin Donuts. :laugh:

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] I am raving over Haleys too..her scents are amazing!! Janet is the sweetest and I adore her candles!!

Today I have her Apple Orchard going strong in candle form and I tell you, its so very strong!! Its a double wick and it burns so very pretty!! She has always had top notch service and I am so happy with every order I have ever ordered from her!! She has an awesome sale going on now, how could I not order more!!!

[smilie=th_dancing_smile] Thank you Haleys for being so yummy!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi friends! [smilie=th_blij51]

Trep, thanks again for posting about the candle lamp. I'm thinking it just might go on my Christmas list. [smilie=th_aa17]

Our storms are over and the puddles are drying up. I'm going to take the pup to the regional park but he'll come home a muddy mess. [smilie=th_sign0164]

I'm finishing up LSC's Moon Spice this morning. It's been such a good little tart! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

eta: Busymom, I also have Haley's Apple Orchard in a double wick candle. It's just about the most perfect thing on the planet, isn't it? I still can't believe how this scent makes me go "Ahhhh!" every time I smell it. It's WONDERFUL!

Gail

[smilie=th_c2e41937] YES Gail!! YES!! Its sooo incredible!! I am in total love with it!! I need a full cabinet of it!! I am glad you love it too!!

OOO, that Haley's Apple Orchard sounds wonderful, just placed a pretty big order, ran to my list, and WHOOPIE, I did order it just based on the description, that will be the first one I try when I get my order.

LLVV, did you give the gas cap a look see? I only know these little things from working in the body shop. Take it off and put it back on, the light may not go off right away, it sometimes take a few miles to reset. My suggestion is try taking the cap off, putting it back on, and just driving it in town for a little bit, hopefully the light goes off, that is of course that you don't feel the car running any differently, other the light being on.

Looking forward to a nice weekend, babysitting my nephew Friday night and Saturday. Gonna take him to a halloween party that one of my friends is having, then Sunday, our annual pumpkin picking day, we so look forward to the pumpkins, maze, roasted corn, jelly apples and all that good stuff.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Thanks everyone for all the anniversary wishes! We had a great day.

This afternoon I am melting FM Sweet Corn Pudding and CFTKR Sugar Corn Pudding. I love the corn pudding from any vendor.

Guest Viennalady

ViennaLady, your scents sound so cozy. I hope it's not too cold in your corner of the world. Unless you like that kind of weather, of course! :D

Gail

Dear Gail, you are such a nice person! You always have so loving words for everybody. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Acutally I really like cold weather. This is now my time of the year. Fresh, cold, rainy - oh its great! (My favourite holiday destination is Scotland and Iceland). Belive me, its cool there!

I am melting today

-YC Welcome Christmas

-YC Home for the Holidays

-YC Read Apple Wreath

I agree Viennalady...Gail is a sweetheart! Today I'm melting Chocolate Mint Brownie from Bella's...wow...strong stuff!!!! Thanks CF buddy!!!

Yep...my vote too! Gail = sweetheart!!!

Susan~ Best wishes for tommorrow! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Melting:

CFTKR Country Fair Strudel...it's struggling to compete with the food.

Haley's Candied Apple candle is all I have going this evening and its quite enough. I LOVE IT! She is quickly becoming one of the favorites for many of us candle/tart fans.

Off to finish eating my hot dogs................LOL

Night all.

Hey busymom, I guess I gotta try that Apple Orchard huh? [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Yes you sure do Maurie [smilie=th_giggle] its GOOD stuff!! You will so agree!!!

Tonight I am melting Haleys Pumpkin Pie Spice [smilie=th_insane] its a perfectly spicy pumpkin!! LOVE LOVE [smilie=th_sml29]

Aww Viennalady, Cbgirl, and Maggie, you ladies are just too kind. I'm so flattered and pleased that you think so well of me, but truth be told, you lovely people make it easy to be nice. And I'm not any nicer than anyone else. We sure are lucky to have such great camaraderie and support here. Thanks for being you! [smilie=group_hug]

Sillys, you'll have to let us know what you think of Apple Orchard. I'm glad you included it in your order! [smilie=snoopy]

Susan, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, and hoping everything turns out perfectly!

This afternoon I melted Kristin's Kandles Apples n Oak. It's a nice scent, not a top fave, but a possible reorder. Heh, sounds like I'm waffling, doesn't it? [smilie=th_scratch] I'm finding that I have to put Kristin's tarts in my metal tin to get a full melt and a good throw. Same goes for most of Haley's and Fragrant Memories too. No biggie, just an observation. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Okay, moving on to the evening scent, Haley's Apple Orchard. And guess what? It's [smilie=th_fabulous1] and [smilie=th_cc15] If you like fresh apple scents and the feeling of being out in a cool, crispy orchard, this one's for you!

Gail, who thinks she sounds like a commercial [smilie=th_foolish1]