The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Spook-tacular October Aromas!

Good Morning, Company has gone home but I have a bunch of scents melting to help me stop missing the family. I have burning from YC Spiced Pumpkin, this is the collection jar and I'm getting very little to no scent from it but for $5.00 I will keep it. Also burning YC Cranberry Chutney this is a large tumbler and it is very nice. I'm also melting a tart in the new Misteloe & Fig to see if I want a large jar for the holidays. So far is smells just like Christmas Eve to me. I got a few more of the new scents to try as well.

thBooJackWitchFlash.gif Good Morning...just got back from a walk. It's a cloudy day here...great day to melt and burn.

Taking a break from fall scents this morning with Carol's Candy Cane Stars...wonderful and sweet...perfect balance of peppermint and creaminess.

candlefan, great news and hope you are recovering nicely. Keep us posted and take care.

Good Morning!

It's a beautiful Fall morning here! I am loving this season!

Melting CCCC Frosted Pumpkin, CCCC Frosted Pumpkin Cupcake, and Bella's Pumpkin Almond Strudel.

I am also burning YC Spiced Pumpkin. Love these scents.

It's Spotted Hog everywhere today (since the hall closet was painted and is STINKY!)

Pumpkin Pie Spice in the living room and hall

Cloves in the kitchen

Perfect Pumpkin Pie in here

They blend nicely as you walk through the house. Now you can only smell paint if you're right beside the closet. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Jules, Maggie, Debra and all, [smilie=th_teks0311] for the well-wishes for our fundraiser. It was a big success and lots of fun. And I'm awfully glad it's done! [smilie=yes]

Jules, so nice to hear your family had a fun day at the zoo.

Sweet, I'm crossing my fingers that your pine-scented tart behaved and kept to herself.

SweetTart, I love those fruity scents too. I bet you'll really enjoy FM Limonade Cooler. Watermelon Candy is a winner too. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Enjoy Can-Do, you lucky girl!

ViennaLady, your scents sound so cozy. I hope it's not too cold in your corner of the world. Unless you like that kind of weather, of course! :D

Local report: High's in the 60's low's in the 40's all week. Chance of thunderstorms and rain. The leaves are just starting to turn.

I'm melting LSC Warm and Cozy. And it is! [smilie=th_aa17]

Gail

It'a another great Fall day in the Midwest. I am melting CYS-Harvest Sugar and it is one great smelling smellie..and AMs-Poison Pie, another really great scent and very unique. I'm still having comp. issues, I will check in when ever I can and I hope everyone is happy and healthy. Have a great week, y'all.

Love all of the new fall avatars everyone is putting on.

Started the day out with Vanilla Cupcake from Yankee and Frosted Cupcake from BBW.

This afternoon it is Strawberry Kiwi --from Dollar General--have it under my new candle warming lamp--love this lamp--smells good and have relit the V Cupcake from YC.

Has anyone tried the new Frosty Air from Yankee? Someone may have posted while I was gone but even so--if someone could tell me how strong it is and how minty, I'd really appreciate it.

It is another warm fall day here--the leaves are falling and it is just perfect out.

[smilie=th_Hello_] First chance I've had to check in this month.....

Trying to use up some old Tart Shack melts:

sweet orange and chili pepper mixed with twigs and berries

streusel and spice mixed with caramel toffee

Also:

CYS strawberry rhubarb a la mode

YC autumn leaves...still going strong on its 5th hour!

Melting CBV Banana Coconut Cream Pie in my bedroom and its FANTASTIC. Can smell it all the way on the bottom floor and across the other end of the house. Burning my Haley's candle in Candied Apple and that is a keeper as well. Would get this one again. It was a gift from my friend Cindy.

Went to our local YC outlet store today, looking for YC Christmas Wreath and they didn't have any. However, I did get one that smells pretty much the same to me. Its called Happy Christmas and its got the prettiest label on it. The label has beautiful xmas ornaments on it. Its a pretty bright xmas tree green and smells just like Christmas Wreath to me. Also got a jar topper for it, as I think YC's burn best with a topper on them. Its silver with snowflakes and reindeer in a circle all around it with pretty white snow/glitter too.

Funny thing is, today is my HUSBAND'S birthday NOT mine...............LOL. If I got a job in that store I would never have any money. Its sick. Oh yea, and the jar was only $15, with the topper being $5.00. Not a bad deal, considering YC large jars are up to almost $25.00 now, which is a crime IMO. I still love my YC though, just glad we have the outlet store.

Waiting for my two boys to get home from NYC (Manhattan). Matt had to go visit a museum for his college art class and he decided to ask his brother Todd to go. Wow, they finally like each other. I have waited years for this moment. I just hope one of them doesn't have something over the other...........LOL.

Nah, kidding. Its just that Todd finally grew out of annoying his older brother and Matt finally realized "we are keeping Todd". It only took him 14 years, not bad.

OK, sorry to hijack the thread. I'm leaving now..........I promise. Have a great night everyone.

SweetTart, I love those fruity scents too. I bet you'll really enjoy FM Limonade Cooler. Watermelon Candy is a winner too. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Enjoy Can-Do, you lucky girl!

PuppyLove- Yey! you love fruity scents too! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] and good to know Watermelon Candy is a winner. [smilie=th_aa17] "you lucky girl"... you cute [smilie=th_giggle]

Wow, they finally like each other. I have waited years for this moment.

Its just that Todd finally grew out of annoying his older brother and Matt finally realized "we are keeping Todd". It only took him 14 years, not bad.

Maureen- [smilie=th_giggle]

Well nothing much today for me, just melting away thats all which i am enjoying very much. [smilie=yes]....Lol.

Recent melts:

CFTKR Honeydew Pear

Can-Do Twinkle Toes~ decent throw and its quite similar to VS Love Spell i must say. Like this.

Can-Do Orange Blossom Magnolia~ Oh wow this is such an awesome fruity spa-ish clean scent. Loving this alot! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Happy Melting Everyone!

Maurie~ Too funny...I'm still waiting for mine to like each other... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Hey Dabba! Good to see ya! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Aria~ That Candy Cane Stars sounds fabulous!

Sweet~ Funnel Fried Twinkies, you say? [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

All day it was:

Orange Vanilla Coffee from Almost Country

Now:

Caramel Praline Pear Cake from CYS

Cinnamon Glazed Strusel from Swan Creek

Maurie~ Too funny...I'm still waiting for mine to like each other... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Sweet~ Funnel Fried Twinkies, you say? [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

All day it was:

Orange Vanilla Coffee from Almost Country

Maggie - that combo sounds interesting - was it mainly coffee that you smelled?

Maurie - my sons can actually be in the same room now without competing about something...it has taken a long time! (However, each one will still seek me out and ask if I noticed that the other brother did "X" ? Somehow they still push each other's buttons.)

Tonight I am melting Harvest Gingerbread / CFTKR

Good morning.

It's Nene's here. Grammy's Sweet Corn Pudding. I've been pulling from my Autumn melt stash drawer but it still looks like it hasn't been touched. It could be because I keep adding to it. th_scratch.gif

I'm off to conquer the world.

Good Morning!

This morning I am melting CFTKR Orange Cranberry Zucchini Bread in 3 melters. This is wonderful! All Carol's Zucchini blends are terrific.

Today is my 30th wedding anniversary. DH and I will be going out tonight to celebrate. Time flies by so fast!!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy anniversary Candlelove! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

At school I am melting vanilla almond twist from blue gecko. This is strong, but a little more toasted almond smell than I care for!

Congratulations Candlelove!

Trep, Can you tell me more about the candle lamp? how does it work and is it expensive? It sounds like it would work very well for some of the duds we have all purchased before.

Today I'm melting one of my new scents from Can-Do Sweet Cornbread. It's a winner!

Waiting for my two boys to get home from NYC (Manhattan). Matt had to go visit a museum for his college art class and he decided to ask his brother Todd to go. Wow, they finally like each other. I have waited years for this moment. I just hope one of them doesn't have something over the other...........LOL.

Nah, kidding. Its just that Todd finally grew out of annoying his older brother and Matt finally realized "we are keeping Todd". It only took him 14 years, not bad.

My 17 year old daughter is still not over the fact that her two younger sisters were born!

Good morning all,

Candlelove, [smilie=th_CONGRA34] on your 30th!

You girls are so funny about the sibling rivalry. I remember those days well. Now that my kids are "old" they're fessing up to just how bad it really was. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Thankfully, they're very close now.

Last night I started BBW Leaves candle. [smilie=th_fabulous1] Also burned Haley's Autumn Spice. This is the only Haley candle so far that's been a disappointment. There's one in every crowd, I swear. [smilie=th_giggle] It won't stop me from reordering from Janet though. Love her stuff! [smilie=yes]

LSC Pumpkin Nog just getting started.

Gail

Good Morning...I am feeling a little sicky...sore throat, watery eyes and just sort of blah. [smilie=th_smilies-1] I can still smell though!!!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] My two boys get along pretty well...they are 4 years apart in age...7 and 11. They do have their moments though for sure. It's usually the older one being a little bossy. [smilie=angry]

Melting Carol's Frosted Sugar Cookies...this is the strongest sugar cookie scent I have ever smelled...it smells like buttercream frosting.

Have a great day....off to take a nice, hot shower.

Today I am melting a tart from Yankee Candle. Apple Cider. It's on it's second melt, It hasn't melted enough yet for me to smell it. Boiling chicken breasts to make into Chicken Divan for dinner tonight. Except the kids chicken is marinating in Teriyaki sauce. Hate having to make two dinners. They don't like the Divan. Oh well. Smells like chicken in here. Can't wait for the tart to get really melted.

Candlelove, congratulations on 30 years! Hope you have a wonderful evening out. I would add an emoticon here, but they're not working for me. *sad face*

Aria, I hope you feel better soon! Take it easy.

Melting Autumn Sunset from Scentsy and Amish Patchwork Quilt from Bella's.