The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Spook-tacular October Aromas!

Nice to have you posting again, Candlefan!

Maurie - isn't is odd that a celebrity will release a candle with their name on it that is not a high quality candle? My P.Deen's Peach something was a mess.

Today has been:

Kim's Fresh Coffee

Bissy's - Apricot and Fig

Hi all!

Currently melting:

K - Spicy Apples & Peaches - Mookie Doodle - A favorite (so good!)

LR - Ice Queen - Dark Candles - A favorite

BR - Hawaiian Breeze - SH - A favorite

Bathroom - Tropical Rain - Rosa's - A favorite

Got my SH & Mookie Doodle orders today so I'm a happy guy! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Waiting to get my few "chocolate tester's" from Haley's. I am on the search for a perfect chocolate and decided to just try 5 of hers. They should be here Mon. or Tues. and I will you guys in. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

On cold sniff, Spotted Hog's Chocolate Lava Cake may be a winner for me (I notice too many other notes in their Chocolate Creamcheese Cupcake... not that it's bad, but I'm seeking a straight-up chocolate). I'm looking forward to your Haley's opinions.

Big Red - [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Isn't the packaging on the SH boxes fun? I felt like I was getting a present.

Tonight I'm melting my very last ever Cup Of Joe Pumpkin from Everyday Whims. I *so* miss those melts! Riss was awesome at mixing scents.

Candlefan - [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr What wonderful news! I bet you've never been happier! Go out and celebrate!

Tonight's scents:

Tart:

Vanilla Rum Ball - CFTKR

Puppy - Hope U raise lots & lots of dollars tomorrow! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I bet your pup will be the star of the show. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Aww Sweet, [smilie=thank_you] . You're too kind. [smilie=th_bighug-1] My little guy won't be the star of the show though. We club members work the event and leave our own dogs at home. It's a ton of effort but a great fundraiser, and at the end of our fiscal year we donate a bunch of money to worthy dog charities locally and around the country. That's all well and good but right now I can only think about my bed. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Melting Watermelon Candy from FM. It's delightful but DH and I think it smells more citrus-y than watermelon-y.

Have a perfect night, friends.

Gail

Candlefan - I'm so happy for you. th_ef3416a0.gif

Gail, Good luck today. Keep those tails a waggin'.

We're going to the zoo today. It'll be nice to get outside in this nice cool weather.

melting: LOL - Cabernet Crush

EE - Evening Eclipse

Candlefan~ WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! [smilie=th_blij81] I am so glad everything went well and hope you are feeling good as new real soon!!!

Gail ~ Sounds like a terrific event! [smilie=th_23_32_7] Have lots of fun and make lots of "moo-la"!

Melting:

Mookie Doodle- Pumpkin Souffle

LOL- Creamy Pumpkin

Sweet - I am liking those fruity scents you have, especially melonade!

debra99- Gee thanx. ^_^ As you can tell, i love fruity scents. Hehehe!

Karrie- that CCCC hayride sounds interesting and awesome. Would like to try that.

Candlefan- Oh what good news to hear about you!! Happy for you! Yey!

PuppyLove- I also have FM limonade cooler here, gona melt it one of these days. and good to know about the FM watermelon candy being a lil on the citrus-y side. I was actually planning to order that one when i do plot my next order with them. :)

Well received my 1st order from Can-do Friday! Yey! I must say, they do look similar to CCCC tarts. All look and smell awesome. :D

Recent melts:

LOL Ruby Red

Can-Do Butt Naked~ Strong throw. Like it. It kinda smells similar to BBW Pinapple Orchid.

Can-Do Stromwatch~ Strong throw. YC dupe and it smells just like it. Love it.

Can-do Twilight(freebie)~ Decent throw. not bad, smells like a man's cologne to me.

Can-Do Sweet Milk~ Decent throw. Smells just like the condense sweet milk. Like it.

Happy Melting Everyone!

Guest Viennalady

It is a cold and rainy day here in Vienna. The perfekt day for melting a lot of candles:

A big jar YC "Red Apple Wreath"

a medium jar YC "Farmers Market"

a medium jar YC Mistletoe and Fig (a beautiful scent)

a melt YC "Home sweet Home"

a votive YC "Cinnamon&Sugar"

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Melting something fallish and brown from CFTKR................LOL. It was from a trade last year and I don't remember the name of the scent. It is in Carol's pie shaped tart and its very yummy. Not bakery, I don't think. I get a woodsy/earthy scent from this with a touch of apple. Again, "I think". If I don't know the name of a tart, I'm lost.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

Jules - a day at the zoo sounds like fun. [smilie=th_bounce] Which animal impressed your DS's the most?

Was reorganizing my tarts this afternoon and found a few more fall tarts packed away from last year and a bag of Christmas scents. [smilie=th_c61] I forgot to put the pine-y one in solitary confinement [smilie=th_oops_] and the bag really smelled like pine when I opened it. Hope they're not ruined. Anyhoooo....I'm melting an oldie, LOL's Fall Funnel Cake.

I had Spotted Hog Pumpkin Cream Cake going all day (8 hours from a .7oz melt) and it was goooood! The cream really smoothed out the spice, giving it an all over yumminess without suffering spice burn-out after awhile.

I've now moved on to Candles By Victoria's Vanilla Hazelnut. It's one I've re-ordered a few times because it's just so good.

It was a gorgeous day here, too! I wish I would have thought about the zoo! It would have been a great day to go. The dog park here was at over-capacity, I was thinking about your event, Gail! I hope it was great fun.

I have Pumpkin Spice Roll from Daniela's and Serendipity by TDC.

Sweet~I ended doing the same thing today...all my "fallish" scents are in a basket on my kitchen table. I hope your little piney tart did'nt contaminate your others. I don't think you can really tell until you melt 'em.

Country Bake Shoppe from Almost Country.

Heaven's Snow from CHS upstairs...love this one...wish it was MUCH stronger!!!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

We had a beautiful fall day here in CT today too...and the leaves are at their peak in my little corner of the state. The kids are not as enthralled as I am though...they spent the afternoon raking! [smilie=th_giggle]

In keeping with the season today I'm melting Harvest and Country Bumpkin, both from Crosscreek. :)

We had a great day with the animals. Sweet, I asked the boys what their favorite animal was today and got the answer: The zebras, the giraffes, wait, the monkeys, no the tigers. th_sign0162.gif That's the answer I was hoping to hear. The monkeys were so funny posing for pictures and running along ropes like tightrope walkers. We watched the alligators get hand fed their lunch by one brave zookeeper. Awesome day.

I'm remelting everything from this morning.

Jules - I haven't been to a zoo in a very long time. Nice to hear you had a great time.

I've been melting Carol's Brown Sugar Pound Cake which is almost done. Just about ready to relax with my tea and catch up on some reading.

Going to start burning GC - Warm Apple Crisp in a bit.

Hi all! Tonight's scents are:

K - Fresh Peach Pastry - Mookie Doodle - Very nice actually

LR - Spice of the Forest - Haley's - A very nice fall scent

BR - Lavender Candy - Mookie Doodle - Liking this one a lot actually - very relaxing scent

Bathroom - Spa - Nene's - A nice fresh scent

Hi friends! I know it's been quite a while since I've posted, but I'm still around and still melting and burning wax like the crazy wax enthusiast I am. Hope you're all doing well, and enjoying the beauty of the fall season!

Candles: YC Autumn Wreath, Autumn Fruit, Moonlight Harvest and Spiced Pear.

Tarts: Scentsy Autumn Sunset and YC Spiced Pumpkin.