The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

Good luck with those pesky ants Gail!d30f7f902d1f18c870dc108328db8e42.gif

Have a smiley day!wavsign.gif

That ant emoti is hilarious! :lol: [smilie=th_sign0162]

If it's those white footed black ants, Gail, goooood luck. We had issues two years ago and had to take some pretty drastic measures including removing every last shrub from around the house. Finally won the battle but it was hard fought.

melting CYS - Macapuno Sorbet

burning LOL dole whip jar candle again today.

melting Cozy Cottage - Pineapple Upside down Cake

That makes 2 of us, Jules.. I could do Hawaii..

I am melting Backroad Hobbies-Commando.

Our oldest DS will be home on Wednesday for a few days. It will be nice to have him home.

Our oldest DS will be home on Wednesday for a few days. It will be nice to have him home.

Katz - is this the DS that's bringing U a LOL goodie pkg? [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

I'm melting half of a HOS chopped up votive in Sunshine Spice. I'm not smelling much spice, mostly citrus, but I like it. :?

Sharon, what a GREAT emotie! Although, a little freaky realistic. [smilie=th_OMG] :?

Jules, I've never heard of white footed black ants. Ignorance is bliss, eh? Wow, that must have been HORRID to have to pull out your shrubs! :shock:

Katz, enjoy your son's visit!

Sweet, how come you're melting a chopped up votive? [smilie=th_Kusje-1] Is the throw better, maybe?

I'm melting CCCC's Pearamel. Nice fragrance of pear, caramel, maple, and amazingly strong. I dumped half of it for future use and it's still giving me a mild headache. [smilie=typen]

Gail

Hi you all!! [smilie=typen]

CHS is Country Home Scents from etsy. I really love her stuff...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Countryhomescent

IHer stuff is not only beautiful but I think they have an amazing scent throw.

MaggieMae - Never heard of CHS either and checked out the site and [smilie=th_Kusje-1] the tarts are so pretty!! I never seen how tarts can be so pretty like that. Not only that, it stated that they are HIGHLY scented. Maybe ill decide to try them out 1 of these days since i already place an order with CFTKR already. Lol. Also you mention earlier in one of the past days that Spotted Hog lasted you ALL day?!? [smilie=th_OMG] ooooh!! i should try them out but hmmmm that shipping kinda made me think twice on it though, so i've been holding off on that. :?

LLVV- you too funny with you saying "it's hard to be 5 years old" with the Hannah Montana thing. :? Thats cute.

Well melting YC Spa Fresh - I like it but it smells just like the Dune Grass one to me.... very interesting how very similar it is. :shock:

Hi you all!! [smilie=typen]
CHS is Country Home Scents from etsy. I really love her stuff...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Countryhomescent

IHer stuff is not only beautiful but I think they have an amazing scent throw.

MaggieMae - Never heard of CHS either and checked out the site and [smilie=th_Kusje-1] the tarts are so pretty!! I never seen how tarts can be so pretty like that. Not only that, it stated that they are HIGHLY scented. Maybe ill decide to try them out 1 of these days since i already place an order with CFTKR already. Lol. Also you mention earlier in one of the past days that Spotted Hog lasted you ALL day?!? [smilie=th_OMG] ooooh!! i should try them out but hmmmm that shipping kinda made me think twice on it though, so i've been holding off on that. :?

LLVV- you too funny with you saying "it's hard to be 5 years old" with the Hannah Montana thing. :? Thats cute.

Well melting YC Spa Fresh - I like it but it smells just like the Dune Grass one to me.... very interesting how very similar it is. :shock:

I noticed with some Country home scents I bought. If you're a slow melter due to a large stash or hoard tarts,over time the oils seep out. Ive had some tarts from dec of last year and the saran wrap is being disentagrated(sp) by the oils.

They are proabally best if used right away

SweetTart~ Yes! I have had VERY good results with Country Home and Spotted Hog. I know everyone's house is different and each person can sometimes have different results but I have been really lucky with these two vendors!

Crazy4scents~ Happily, she has revamped her packaging and she has the tarts in little cello bags now! NO MORE SARAN WRAP!! :? Everything really looks nice and neat! I think this should make them last much longer now!

Gail~ Oh dear....good luck getting rid of those ants...yikes! I just hate bugs! We have had a nest of bats...yes...bats...under our siding since we bought this house and they keep the backyard free of bugs and mosquitos. They have never gotten into the house and it took some time for me to like them but just recently our repairman closed up the hole and they are gone....I am so sad. Now we are being overrun with bugs... [smilie=th_Kusje-1] I want my bats back...

Melting

Lemon Buttercream from CFTKR..kinda soft but smells nice!

Jules...you are so silly! mood_silly.gif

Gail...hope you get rid of them buggies soon! 1sm250flyswat.gif

Hey Maggie...I was telling my husband about the tropical tuberose aaaaaaaaaaand he told me to buy some! smiley-angelic012-1.gif

What's a girl to do? Laughing_2.gif

So I'm melting LOL's Raspberry Buttercream and LOL's Drops of Juniper and also melting Fragrant Memories Sea Island Grapefruit...that's all I can smell. It's very strong!great_4.gif

Y'all have a good night!Blowingheartkiss.gif

Hey Maggie...I was telling my husband about the tropical tuberose aaaaaaaaaaand he told me to buy some! smiley-angelic012-1.gif

What's a girl to do?

[smilie=th_OMG] Sharonana...If I was you I'd [smilie=typen] and then I'd [smilie=th_Kusje-1] but either way... :?

Recent melts:

CFTKR - Hot Orange Danish

CFTKR - Cotton Candy Frosting

CFTKR - Strawberry & Butter Cream Cupcake

CFTKR - Strawberry Sugar Cookie

SweetTart~ Yes! I have had VERY good results with Country Home and Spotted Hog. I know everyone's house is different and each person can sometimes have different results but I have been really lucky with these two vendors!

Crazy4scents~ Happily, she has revamped her packaging and she has the tarts in little cello bags now! NO MORE SARAN WRAP!! :) Everything really looks nice and neat! I think this should make them last much longer now!

Gail~ Oh dear....good luck getting rid of those ants...yikes! I just hate bugs! We have had a nest of bats...yes...bats...under our siding since we bought this house and they keep the backyard free of bugs and mosquitos. They have never gotten into the house and it took some time for me to like them but just recently our repairman closed up the hole and they are gone....I am so sad. Now we are being overrun with bugs... :P I want my bats back...

Melting

Lemon Buttercream from CFTKR..kinda soft but smells nice!

wow that is good news. Hopefully that makes them last a little longer I hope. Is the wax still really soft though?

Im home today so Im burning 2 great ones from Yankee...Honeydew Melon and an old Cucumber and Cantelope....still smells great!!!

Debbie

Good Morning! I have missed my CF buddies!

Went out of town for a few days of R&R...no wax, no computer....just sun, sand, swimming and lounging on the beach! Vacation.gif

Of course, on the way home I had to stop at the outlet mall and visit Yankee Candle. Ended up with large jars of Bay Breeze and Cinnamon Vanilla, a few votives, a car air freshener shaped like a tiny flip flop, and a pretty votive holder. The lady in front of me walked out with 4 large bags of candles and accessories...made my purchase look sort of wimpy!!! :) Last night, I burned the Bay Breeze jar and really enjoyed it a lot.

This morning, I am back to melting.....Can-Do Bread Puddin'....just started the melter, so nothing yet.

Gotta get showered and dressed....DS#1 has an early karate class this morning. After that, we are going TV shopping....to replace the one that got fried due to our recent power outage last week.

Have a great day!

Morning! computer_coffee.gif Got coffee?

Aria...I ♥ your heart avatar...so so cute. Sounds like you had a relaxing time.beach.gif

We were gonna go to Pensacola the end of the month, but with all the tar balls and oil smell...just don't think I wanna do it. This oil spill just makes me so sad.sad-sorry.gif

Anyway...melting Can Do's Cucumbers and Cream...one of my favorites. smiley_emoticons_send-out-love.gif

Y'all have a smiley day! Vishenka_04.gif

Good Morning, Melting from Can-Do Lemon Lavender in the bedroom. In the kitchen burning YC Orchard Pear. Starting to smell pretty good.

Have a great day.

wow that is good news. Hopefully that makes them last a little longer I hope. Is the wax still really soft though?

I ordered mine in the begining of May and they are sitting in my tart baskets mixed in with all my other tarts. So far they have little or no residue on the sides of the bags which is good. They don't seem to be "melting" like before. I must admit though, that the tarts themselves seem to feel softer...they definitely are not like Can-Do or Crosscreek in texture. But I really like them and surprisingly I got them in 3 days (50 tarts) from Washington State to NJ....nice! :P

Sharonana~ I'm going to check that post!!!!

Aria~ I hope you had a nice R & R!!!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] This morning it's Black & Blue from Carol. Really lovely.

:)

Cute smiley sharonana....hope the oil spill doesn't ruin your vacation.

Switched my melt to Nene's Cake Batter