The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Today I am melting for the second tealight, a sweet and spicy Boo! pumpkin tart from Yankee Candle. I am also finishing up a Banana Leaf votive from Partylite, from a set that I won recently on their Facebook page. I can smell the tart just fine, but not much from the votive. Why are all the banana scents so light in their throws ?

Hi all!

Last night's scents were:

K - Sugar Plums & Berries - SH - A favorite

LR - Loves Me Some Lemon Curd - GG - No I don't! - there is just something about this scent that is a real turn off for me - it is strong but thankfully I only ordered one tart cup and it's gone now - 1st GG scent I have really not liked at all

BR - Georgia Peach - Candle Dippers - A favorite - really need to place a CD order as I am almost out of stuff

Bathroom - Lakeside Birch - YC - A very nice scent

Now I am currently melting:

K - Mac Apple - EW - This one is sooo good and still so strong considering that some of my other EW tarts have had almost no throw due to age - it amazes me how some scents from the same company using the same wax and prep methods hold up better than others do.

LR - Island Spa - YC - A nice scent but I don't love it

BR - Blue Sugar - Can-Do - A favorite

Bathroom - Clean Cotton - YC - A favorite

Denim...let those tarts sit for a while. I have let them sit for as long as a month...really makes a difference!

I am curretly melting YC patchouli in two melters. I love it, but wish it were stronger!

Today I am enjoying some wonderful scents!!

Can Do: Vanilla Apples in the living room

CBV: Palm Island in my bedroom

Been running like crazy lately with school finally out and my son graduated, its all good but busy!! Had some trouble getting on the board here too..not sure why but I am up and running and glad to see you all!!

Got my sample of Forever Alice from Busy Bee and it is AMAZING!!!! I can not wait to buy a stockpile of this! :lol:

Melting:

Forever Alice from Busy Bee [smilie=th_e16]

Christmas Past from Cheryl's...yes...I know.

Today's scents -

CFTKR - Icebox Sugar Cookie, Black Cherry White Cake

YC - Fresh Peach

Tonight I am going with CD- Berry Tangerine and Kountry Lights - Raspberry Violet while I clean up the dark green wax I sloshed all over the bathroom counter. [smilie=th_e16]

LOL - Lemon Poppy Seed Cake (delicious)

Nene's - Sugar Frosted Bits (another winner)

Can Do - Lessie's Paradise Island (soooooo good and really strong in my house. I left this for most of my melting time today.)

SSS - Glazed Orange Cake (a favorite)

I hope everyone has a good evening.

I've had Crosscreek's White Cake melting this morning....love it. First day of summer vacation for the kiddos. I need to put them to work before they get too lazy...lol.

Have a great day

Hi all - last night's scents were:

K - Forever Alice - Blue Gecko - A favorite! DP was out when I put this on and when he walked into the house he said to me "What is that awesome scent you have on?" so apparantly he really likes this one too! :oops: Glad that I can get a spot on dupe from Busy Bee's now cause who knows when Deidre will put stuff up on Etsy. [smilie=th_e16] :lol:

LR - 420 - GG - A favorite

BR - Pink Sugared Watermelon - CFTKR - One of my most favorite scents.

Bathroom - Rose - EW - A very nice rose scent

I also finished off my YC Rose of Morocco jar in the bath.

Currently melting:

K - Greenhouse - YC - A favorite

LR - Lilac Blossoms - YC - A favorite

BR - Fresh Cut Roses - YC - A favorite

Bathroom - Water Garden - YC - A favorite

Also burning my YC Make Waves jar in the bath. It's one of those Beanswax candles - smells good!

I love Yankee but their tarts don't hold up for a really long time - these are all about a year old or so and are MUCH weaker than when they were new. I plan on only having a small YC stash from now on to prevent this.

Busymom, I LOVE Can-Do's Vanilla Apples - such an awesome scent! It's probably my most favorite scent from her.

Poor Debra!!! [smilie=th_e16] I know...that stinks!! I had 2 waxtastrophys this week as well...the first one flew into the cordless phone charger...it was soy so cleanup was pretty easy...just a bit in the "tiny holes in the speaker"....the next one was into my laundry basket...it was paraffin so I've ruined some clothes... :lol: Hope you got to clean up most of it!!

Red~ I believe the "FA Dupe" will be available asap (as soon as they invent a new name for it).

Remelting the

FA Dupe from Busy Bee

added

Heaven's Snow from CHC...smells wonderful in here.

Poor Debra!!! [smilie=th_e16] I know...that stinks!! I had 2 waxtastrophys this week as well...the first one flew into the cordless phone charger...it was soy so cleanup was pretty easy...just a bit in the "tiny holes in the speaker"....the next one was into my laundry basket...it was paraffin so I've ruined some clothes... :lol: Hope you got to clean up most of it!!

Red~ I believe the "FA Dupe" will be available asap (as soon as they invent a new name for it).

Remelting the

FA Dupe from Busy Bee

added

Heaven's Snow from CHC...smells wonderful in here.

I know what ya'll mean. I have wax all over my house. :oops:

Melting Lick me all over from Kims. Its very nice for this office!

Guest trishaguilar1122

Today for me:

LOL ~ Comfortably Numb and Iced Lemon Biscotti

CYS ~ Pink Sugar Bean

Carol;s ~ Whie Cake and Keylime Pie

House smells wonderful today - love every scent that is melting...

Started my day out with HL Blueberry Muffins and now it is Yankee Coconut Bay. I'll probably end the day with Vanilla Cupcake or something similar .

Anjoymom: I have been having issues logging on for quite a while. It takes several times usually, or the forum page goes to a page with computer code(I think). Maggie: I'm so glad you like the Forever Alice dupe. I think it is spot on. This late afternoon I am melting Bellas-Candleshop and CHC-Pink Lime in my FR. I hope everyone is having a good day.