The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Wow, trep - 8 days is LOTS of rain. [smilie=th_1084] I bet your toes were beginning to web. [smilie=HBday] Were your temps warm or cool?

Melting Cheryl's Pumpkin Crunch Cake. A definite fave around here! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Yes, it was a lot of rain and they say more for the next two days so I guess we aren't done yet. It started out warm but then got very chilly. Totally yukky!!

Some melts today:

FM - Butterscotch Brittle

SSS - Big Mama's House

Can-Do - Graham Crackers

Burning White Barn NY - Fresh Baked Cookie

Denim, that's a shame about your Island Getaway candle.

Aria, I would imagine meteorologists that are on TV get good money. Hopefully the rest of them make a nice living too. [smilie=th_aa21]

Candlefan, I haven't tried Haley's Coconut Hibiscus but I adore it from CFTKR. Such a wonderful scent!

Trep, I hope you'll be able to dry out soon.

I'm burning my first BBW candle, Coconut Vanilla. I love everything about it! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Gail

Happy Birthday, Debra!

Becky, I love Oatmeal Cookie from HG. Yummmmm!

Candle Lynn - Caramel, Lilac, Cucmber Melon (no scent in any)

Cheryl's - Fried Ice Cream/Fruity Loops (nice combo, the Fruity Loops was most prominent. Next time I'll try something a little heavier with the Fruit Loops)

Country Glow - Green Apple (these melts are old as dirt but still had a nice fresh green apple scent)

IoE - Spider Cider (nice apple ciderish scent), Marilyn's Bubbles (fruity and bubbly)

LOL - Lemon Poppy Seed Cake (yum!)

McCall's - Cocoanut Caffe candle

Snicker Doodle Creations - Sticky Buns pillar

I hope everyone had a good day.

I just got home in time for the bday wishes, Sweet! [smilie=th_aa21]

I have a lot of reading and catching up to do! Remelts until tomorrow...

Hey y'all. It's not raining this morning... DH is going to the track on Friday, but it's suppose to rain then. Not a very nice month in Indy...I am melting Can-Do Chocolate Amber. This is a very nice scent and the chocolate stays in it's place and doesn't overpower. I'm off in a bit for my massage. Harry has a way of making my sore joints and muscles feel so much better. I hope everyone sees a little bit of sunshine today.

Today, I brought my new candle to work that I just received from Angel Made Scents. It is Sea Salt Caramels. Someone has already been in the office talking about how great it smells. I still can't get over how great her Pink Sugar Bean is. She sent me 4 sample tarts of Poisen Pie, a sample of shaving cream in "Sexy Little Thing" and the 2 ounce scent shot of Pink Sugar Bean. I LOVE HER STUFF (just wish the wait time to get it was a little quicker).

good morning....

Started out with CBV Lemon Meringue Pie...didn't care for it...I've had lots of "misses" with her scents. A lot of them just don't agree with my sniffer. Last night...Sexy in Stilettos started out very nice, but then nearly ran me out of the house it was so strong. I don't like scents that are so strong that you nearly gag.

Moved on to Blushing Peaches from Carol....a nice scent and a favorite of mine, even though I don't really like peach scents...this one is different.

Kim, I know what you mean about the weather. I think April was nicer overall. We've had lots of rainy, cloudy days in May. Plus I think April was warmer!

Have a great day everyone! Happy Melting!

[smilie=th_aa21] Today I'm remelting: Fabulous Strawberry by LOL

Melting: Apple Strudel by Mylingy's Purrfect Candles

Burning: Cashmere votive by WoodWick

Susan

Good morning!

I have a bunch of scents going...

CFTKR - Nutmeg Spice and Strawberries & Cream (I love this one sooo much).

YC - Lime in the Coconut and New Zealand Wildberry.

I made the difficult decision to quit my job so this is my first morning as a stay-at-home mom in nearly two years. I'm lucky that, financially, I have a choice. The kids are just growing up so fast, before I know it they'll be out on their own. I'll have more time for my tarts now, too! A gal has to get her priorities straight. [smilie=th_aa21] Starting the day out with Berry Blush from Scentsy. I'll add more later. First, I need to go make some goodies for BUNCO tonight. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Good Afternoon all!

Denim, with all your raving about AMS, I HAD to go place an order, and even better, I found that it was free shipping. Thanks alot??? No really, you made it all sound so great. I didn't see the Pink Sugar Bean, so I wrote a note to maybe get a sample. I got 20 1 ounce shot cups for $10 with free shipping, not too shabby at all.

mpfand, good for you friend. You are very lucky that you are able to do it! I worked days and the hubby worked nights till the kiddo started 1st grade, loved it!

Last night I remelted YC Dune Grass, love that scent!!! and a BG Peppermint Noel which was super strong and beautifully scented.

MPFAND - Kudos to you! Being a stay at home mom is the best job in the world!!! There is no more important job than raising a child!

I'm still melting the same scents but my Ebay YC Biscotti candle arrived! Woohoo...love that one!

Mpfand, congrats on being a stay at home mom!

I'm melting LOL's Purple Jelly Beans. It's delightful, thoroughly delightful! :lol:

Gail

mpfand, what wonderful news...you will never regret the decision you made. I have stayed home for over 11 years raising my two boys and am so happy that we were able to do this. They do grow up so fast! My neighbors both work and put both of their little boys in daycare all day. How sad.... They could afford to live on one income, believe me.

Melting YC Kiwi Berries and having a nice cup of coffee....mmmmm.

Burning: Cashmere votive by WoodWick

Susan

Susan - what did U think of the Woodwick votive? Since it's small, did it have a tiny crackling sound? What about the scent throw?

mpfand - :P on getting to be a SAHM! And even more time for your smellies.... [smilie=HBday] :lol:

Melting HOS Vanilla Almond Delight. Great fragrance, but not strong enuf 4 me. Vanilla's are so finicky. :roll: I got a few of these & will let them sit awhile and see if they get stronger.

Thank you for all the Congrats for my son's First Holy Communion.

Gail, you are not going to believe what scent I chose for the first melt after a week of abstinence.....Pumpkin Pie from Country Home Scents! Can you believe it? I found it so funny because it is nearly summer and here I am still schlepping thru the fall scents....

Today I am melting CYS's Gourmet Velvet Cake....MMMMMM

Rainy chilly day here....

Melting today my first tarts from Kim's Tarts. In the kitchen I have melting Strawberry White Cake. It's on the second tealight and the throw is moderate it's perfect for the kitchen. Both strawberry and white cake are very nice together. In living room on a 24 watt melter I have Blackberry & Sage. it's a perfect dupe of the old Pier 1 fragrance that they used to make. I'm looking forward to trying the other scents I got. So far so good!