The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Way to go, Sweet. You made it in on time. You must have really needed that extra sleep today. Maybe you can sleep in tomorrow.

I'm melting CYS - Zucchini Bread.

I stumbled onto a stash of mostly CYS melts. It's been a good smelling week.

LOl you "stumbled" onto a stash - classic! :lol: :lol:

It happens. [smilie=th_a043] You know how it is.

One candle burning tonight ~ Slatkin Island Margarita...wonderful scent and love the candle light

Some good scents floating around.

McCall's - Cocoanut Caffe candle

Snicker Doodle Creations - Sticky Buns pillar. I think I can put this one to rest.

CHC - Fun in the Sun, Love Spell (love this one), Red Velvet Cake, Banana Nut Bread, Granny's Green Apple (now Charlene's Green Apple, good stuff), Cappuccino Brulee, Cedar & Saffron (nice)

Kim's - Strawberry White Cake (didn't care for this one...I don't like most strawberry scents)

Cheryl's - Honeydew Melon/Pie Crust (yum)

Have a good evening, everyone.

Jules..."stumbled"....you crack me up! I wish I could stumble into 1 tart let alone a stash!! :lol: I would be so excited to find a lone tart sitting alone somewhere...it would be like a treasure find!!!

Cyn~ How's that McCalls candle doing for ya? I really love the Cocoanut Cafe! It's very unique...doncha think?

I am pleased to say I have just put on Baton Rouge tarts from MD....I have been so curious to see what this particular scent smells like after all the raves...can't wait till it starts brewing!!!

I am pooped! It has been a long day! [smilie=th_a043]

I am melting Butternut Pumpkin by Bella's CandlesNTarts... So far I havent found any of hers that were strong & wonderful. Yum!!!

Did you mean were or weren't? Butternut Pumpkin sounds good.

Oops, sorry about that! I meant werent. I havent burned any of hers that werent extremely strong & amazing. So far all have been great and extremely strong & long lasting. I usually end up cutting them in half and they are still real strong.

DH is away so the I get to play...with wax! I'll be burning and melting any scent I want and lots of them.

Jules - [smilie=th_c032] I'm expecting to see long lists of scents you've melted/burned. [smilie=th_LOVE]

MaggieMae - what did U think of Baton Rouge? I'm usually a bakery gal, but I liked that scent. [smilie=The_Hi]

I think this is a first for me. It's almost 10:30am EST and I'm the first one to post in this thread today. [smilie=th_c61] Where'd everyone go? [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I'm burning Slatkins Lemon Vanilla candle. [smilie=th_Drglar]

Everyone have a great weekend! :lol:

Maggie : I love Baton Rouge from almost any vendor. Guess what I see??? [smilie=th_12E9EC16] The outdoors is calling me. I need to do some work to the front of the house, so next week we can have a load of mulch delivered. I am melting LOL -Three Muskateers. I hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday.

[smilie=The_Hi] everybody,

Sweet, yay for you for getting all that done and making it to work on time! [smilie=th_c61]

Jules, are you having a melting and burning extravaganza? [smilie=th_c032]

Sharon, you know me well. When I read "coconut" not once, but twice, I went :lol: [smilie=th_Drglar] Thanks for the heads up! I haven't ordered from FM yet, but I'm taking notes.

I have to say, I'm loving my Coconut Vanilla candle from BBW. Had it going again yesterday evening. There's just nothing about it I don't adore! [smilie=th_LOVE] This morning it's Can-Do's Deja Vu. One of my absolute faves. I seem to say that about nearly everything that has "Can-Do" in the name. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Have a wonderful weekend, candle buddies!

Gail

Also wanted to add for BigRed...if you like plumeria...Haley's and Fragrant Memories make a good one. thumbsupup.gif

I noticed Can Do also has one. That will be in my next order per my husband's request.

He loves that one...reminds him of home. 1lg082HulaDance.gif

Puppy...I knew you would want to know. wink.gif

I am, I am. I'm burning and melting up a blue streak! I'm also doing a little (ahem) shopping online.

Melting one of my prized HoT customs from long ago - Pink Satsuma

It's fabulous still. I took them out of their plastic when I first got them and keep them in a glass jar.

I've also got CYS - Ellie? (fruity good) no it's Ozzie. :lol:

and SH - Paradise

The scent is so strong around here, my eyes are watering. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Burning off the last of a CBV - Palm Island jar and a couple of YC votives

Tonight I'm going to switch out everything for some leather blends. That's one DH doesn't care for but I like. Oh, and I'm not cooking dinner tonight either. woohoo. I'm a wild one.

Happy Saturday everyone. Today I'm remelting: Lilac Mist by Bridgewater.

Votives: Walk On The Beach by Root, Cashmere by Woodwick.

Susan

Hi all! Currently melting:

K - Spicy Apples & Peaches - Mookie Doodle - I just got my MD order yesterday and this one is fantastic - smells just like apple/peach pie filling - no crust. A new favorite and a great kitchen-y? kitchen-ish? scent. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

LR - Midsummer Night - YC - This one is old but still has a bit of life left, but it's the only one I have left and I don't love it (I like Colonial's Evening Breeze much more).

BR - Vanilla Apple - Can-Do - I've had this tart for almost a year and it's just as strong now as if it were brand new - a favorite - such an awesome scent! I see a Can-Do order in my immediate future since I'm almost completely out of her tarts! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Bathroom - Sweet Orchid - Rosa's - A nice scent but not an authentic orchid scent.

Jules, that's interesting that you keep some tarts in glass jars - old candle jars? Do they keep better than in cello bags?

I like a good leather scent myself - has to be a really good one though. [smilie=th_crying]

and SH - Paradise

Oh, and I'm not cooking dinner tonight either. woohoo. I'm a wild one.

Jules - Is SH's Paradise the same scent as CrossCreeks? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] No cooking sounds like a great idea. But....I think you'll get a little hungry. :lol: Oooo.....takeout.... [smilie=th_a043] Ok - I give up. What's your new avatar supposed to be? [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Have changed to CFTKR's Lemon Snap Cake. Luv me some lemons! [smilie=th_crying]

and SH - Paradise

Oh, and I'm not cooking dinner tonight either. woohoo. I'm a wild one.

Jules - Is SH's Paradise the same scent as CrossCreeks? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] No cooking sounds like a great idea. But....I think you'll get a little hungry. :lol: Oooo.....takeout.... [smilie=th_a043] Ok - I give up. What's your new avatar supposed to be? [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Have changed to CFTKR's Lemon Snap Cake. Luv me some lemons! [smilie=th_crying]

I've tried both and they are very similar - Crosscreek's might be a bit better though although SH's Paradise lasts for a really long time in my melters - commonly 15 hours or more. They are both very good.

Hi guys,

Melting Crosscreek's Vanilla Smoothie..........my all time favorite vanilla in the world.

Burning CBV Banana Coconut Cream Pie candle all day today.

Earlier I melted CBV Tangerine Mimosa and Angel made scents Vanilla Bean for a yummy creamsickle type scent.

Hope you are all well. I stayed home Thursday because my back was bothering me a bit only to look in the mirror and find I had pink eye.......ugh. Went to the dr. and had to stay out Friday. So, I have had a nice 4 day weekend.

Oh dear Maurie...I hope you feel better! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Sweet~ I really wanted to like the Baton Rouge but I couldn't smell a thing. I think the tarts were too old or something. They had a really old style label that I have not seen since I've been buying her stuff. <

Yes Jules...you are a wild woman with the nixing of the dinner...take out sounds like a good idea! I might copy that myself. I also keep some tarts in jars...My McCalls tart buttons I keep in old McCalls jars...they seem to hold up really well!!

Melting a bunch of different things this eve...

CFTKR - Banana Wafer & Blueberry

CFTKR ~ Orange Cranberry Muffin...this is the best one I've tried.

WnS~ Oatmeal Cookies

Happy Saturday.

I hope that you're all enjoying the weekend.

Maurie - Feel better! Do you have the contaigious type? DD gets pink eye every year but it's not contagious...it's from her allergies. Feel better!!!

DD is having a miserable month. First it was allergies and a bad rash, then it was a cough (from the allergies), and now it's her first ear infection (probably from the allergies). I'm getting embarassed going to the pediatrician so often. I hope he doesn't think I'm nuts.

It's been 2 days and she still has a fever. Is this normal when on antibiotics? I'm getting worried that they aren't working. She has a terrible night last night and I'm all alone. DH is in Europe on a business trip and wont be back until late next week.

I am melting some good scents inbetween all of DD's health issues. Apple & Maple Bourbon and Serendipity for tonight.