The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes, everyone! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] You guys are so great!

Today I have been experimenting with melting a combo of half Lime Cilantro and half Citrus Cilantro by Haleys. I love the scent combination (which is actually a little closer to Pier 1 Citrus Cilantro, I think) but one of the tarts was in palm wax and the other in soy, so the wax looks pretty funky when hardened. I'm guessing those two types of wax were never meant to meet up together in a melter! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Good morning!

Yippie! Carol is back open! I'm melting Carol's Raisin Bread with Frosting and Cinnamon Harvest Cranberry. I'm burning YC's Early Sunrise and Lime in the Coconut.

Happy Saturday! Just started melting YC's Tutti Fruiti for the first time....so far I like it, and I'm surprised. For some reason I didn't think I would.

Everyone that's having rainy, stormy weather - stay safe. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Burning Slatkin's Lemon Vanilla candle. I'm really liking this candle, got a melt pool very quickly (luv the 3 wicks), it's throwing like crazy and smells wonderful! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] Will be watching for more candle sales this autumn! [smilie=cloud_9]

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

DH is home safe and sound. The first thing he said when he walked through the door was, "Mmm... smells good in here." [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Melting Vanilla Suede from Scentsy throughout the house. Hope eveyone has a great Saturday!

DH is home safe and sound. The first thing he said when he walked through the door was, "Mmm... smells good in here." [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Awww....what a keeper....glad he's home again. But, I'm pretty sure he was referring to you! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0fd4616f0ac2e]

Hope everyone has had a great Saturday.

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I put on French Vanilla Oak from GHBT's and French Vanilla from "My Own Candle Company" (bought those today at TJ Max) and Caramel Apple from Mia Bellas. I also made my very first homemade icecream today (Vanilla of course!) It turned out perfect!!! I am so proud of myself

Went over to GHBT's site and she is closed. Emailed her and she is having heart problems. Hopefully she will be back open soon!

Oh, meant to say that I was in target thismorning and our target has FINALLY got the Yankee Candles. I bought several of the large jars they had on sale for 18.94. I know, that is not the best price but they had some that I could not leave without! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Hello everybody!1sm010pierwave.gif

cbgirl, Puppy and cyn...thanks! I like posting goofy stuff....hope it makes everyone smile.smiley.jpg

Well...it's the weekend...and welcome to it.smileycheers.gif It's hot and dry in the south.

Melting Nene's Margarita Mama...thjoseandcousinm.gif

Have a great weekend everyone!emot91.gif

Hey guys,

I have a Raspberry Guava candle going in the kitchen and Pink Sugar/Coconut scent shot in my bedroom melter. Both are from CBV and favorites of mine. Earlier I had my Twilight candle from CBV in the bathroom. Oh yea, AND Blueberry Cheesecake melting in the kitchen.

Its been a CBV day today.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. Today we celebrated my moms birthday and had a fun time filled with laughs. She got goodies from Cottage Hill Creations for her birthday. Bath&Body and a candle too. She enjoys Donna's products.

Earlier melts were:

SSS - Vanilla Pound Cake

CCCC - Luv Bug

Now melting:

Bella's - Blushing Lemons

BG - Passionate Kisses

unknown - Summer Sorbet (sample)

Hi all! Current scents are:

K - Summer Memories - CYS - A very nice fruity scent - smells like a watermelon/melon blend to me - sweet and nice scent strength.

LR - White Rose Truffle - Colonial - This one is old (and retired now) but still scented the LR adequately.

BR - Sands of Morocco - AMS - The two mini muffins I had left are also quite old but still had most of their mojo since I had them in a cello bag - A favorite scent and I'd love to get more of it but I can't bring myself to order from her after all the drama and closings and such - still mulling it over though.

Bathroom - Day at the Spa - GHBT - A very nice fresh scent

Lots of cleaning so I didn't change out much today.

McCall's - Cocoanut Caffe candle

Can Do - Pumpkin Bread Pudding (yum, yum, yum!)

Brenda's - Warm Apple Fritters (nice)

Cheryl's - Candied Apples/Graham Crackers (just starting and smells delicious)

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I was just reading about what everyone is melting and I have scent envy!!! My sniffer is slowly, but surely getting unstuffed. [smilie=th_wave]

I think I will melt something fruity after we eat our breakfast....I have two scents in mind...either Carol's Blueberry Z Bread or Crosscreeks Lime Crystals....both have super strong cold sniffs so I'm sure I'll be able to smell them!!

sweet&spicy, I have to say, your posts always make me chuckle :lol: I love the Slatkins as well.

So sorry to hear about Linda at GHBT....saying prayers that she will be okay.

Have a nice Sunday everyone! Our weather is going to be gorgeous today.

Coffee just beeped to let me know its done.................yay!

Just lit up my CBV Raspberry Guava. Man this one had some punch. Very nice spring/summer scent that I would definitely order again. Though, this one was a gift.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Sunday morning to all my tart melting candle burning friends.smiley-hug007.gif

Maurie...joining you with a cup of coffee too.smiley-eatdrink059.gif

Aria...hope that sniffer is sniffing good smelling stuff soon.hugs49.gif

It's a fruitastical morning here I tell ya.dancingfruit.gif

Melting Nene's Berry Brulee in the LR

Nene's Raspberry Zinger in the kitchen

Nene's Vanilla Sugared Grapefruit in the BR and Grantata's room

great-sunday.gif

No melting last night...we got DD tickets to see Taylor Swift. Amazingly, last minute I was able to find seats 1 row from the stage and at regular price. I just kept refreshing through an hour of awful tickets and then, sort of like a miracle, I found these tickets. The seats were awesome and wow, I didn't know that Taylor was such an amazing performer. I was totally impressed. Fortunately, DD has good taste in music because both DH and I love her songs.

Back to melting this morning...Warm Gingerbread & Apples. I'm still burning my YC Early Sunrise.

Happy Sunday everyone!

THanks Sharonana~ You have such cute emoticons!!!

Melting Orange scents on this Sunday morning...[smilie=th_wave]

Watermelon & Fresh Squeezed OJ from Carol - really loving the cuttables, but the muffins are a little hard to cut..like the square cakes better..wish she made more of those.

Orange you Special from GG

Have great one!! :lol: