The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Don't throw tomatoes at me, but....I'm glad it's Monday.

Ok :roll: - no tomatoes. Here ya go.... [smilie=th_gekkebek] [smilie=th_pluja] [smilie=th_biqazm1] [smilie=th_bb24]

Gail - luv your emoties story! I'm waiting for the next chapter... [smilie=th_popcorm1]

Melting HOS Spiced Tea. Niiiiiiice! Not heavy on the tea, or the spice....can't quite put my finger on what it is I'm sniffing. Not like the tea I'm used to, but I think I'd like a cuppa this. [smilie=th_blij51]

edit: Looked up the scent description.....it smells like Constant Comment Tea. [smilie=kewl] That's what it smells like...it's delicious! [smilie=th_23_32_7] Perfect for this cold, rainy evening.

Good for you, Sillysmom! Congratulations for getting off to a good start with WW.

And, Aria, I hope you are smelling all sorts of wonderful scents! Hope your nose gets back to its old self soon.

This afternoon I have been burning and melting YC Ocean Water. I've always loved this one, and my husband is nuts about it, too!

OMG! NOT Kidding y'all... got my package from Angel made scents today and she included a free Pink Vanilla Bean Tart that is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This tart is unbelievable. I put it in my daughters room (only 1/2 of it) and went back in there and the whole room is saturated with scent. Me and my daughter and son went in there and layed on her bed together and just had the most enjoyable time talking, laughing and smelling this tart. This is a MUST HAVE!

Aria, glad you're feeling better!

Sillys, WTG on the additional weight loss!

CFTKR Lemon Noel today. This one is great! [smilie=snoopy]

Hi!

Tonigt I'm melting Carol's Royal Vanilla Cream and Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie & Creme Brulee.

Hi all - just put on some new scents for the night!

K - Blueberry Vanilla Bomb - CFTKR - A really good blueberry/vanilla scent - A favorite for the kitchen

LR - Moon Shadow - Blue Moon - A very nice scent - very complex

BR - Peach Magnolia Raspberry - CFTKR - Awesome very strong long lasting scent - A new favorite!

Bathroom - Tropical White Musk - A really nice scent for the bathroom - love it!

I placed orders with CFTKR & Mookie Doodle - I couldn't resist any longer! [smilie=snoopy] :lol:

Congrats, Silly! That's a wonderful accomplishment.

Throughout the day:

Candle Lynn - Bubble Gum, Jelly Bean, Banana Nut Bread, Lemon, Buttermilk Pancakes (no scent throw from any)

Country Glow - Blackened Amethyst (nice), Sugar Cookie (nice but didn't throw well), Gingerbread (ditto)

AZW - Fruit Loops (poor throw), Sugar Drops (yummy delicious - a reorder)

IoE - Pecan Caramel Praline (didn't smell much)

Countrytrail - Amish Bread (yum)

Bizzy B's - Lilac Blossoms & Honeysuckle (good throw but a bit too floral for me)

LOL - Jelly Bean Sweet Cakes (oh, yum!)

McCall's - Cocoanut Caffe candle

Snicker Doodle Creations - Sticky Buns pillar

Night, everyone.

Maggie, Aria and Sweet, I'm glad you got a chuckle out of my DH saga.

Sillys, big congrats on your continued WW success!

Aria, glad your nose is working better now.

Sweet, it sounds like you're really enjoying your HOS goodies. Who wouldn't love a tart that smells like Constant Comment? Mmmmmm!!

Denim, that's so cute about you, DS and DD enjoying the yummy tart!

Chapter Two of the DH saga: I switched immediately to Candle Dippers Sugar Plum Berries. [smilie=th_00000020] this one but what did he think? :oops: I wait for a response. [smilie=th_anyminute] Is he going to make his infamous "aggravating" comment? :roll: I am prepared. [smilie=th_107] But he never says a word, so :P . But hey, he didn't say anything BAD, so [smilie=th_jay] . Not bad has got to equal [smilie=snoopy] so :lol: Everything around here is once again [smilie=lookgood]. Gotta love the DH who most of the time tolerates my wax addition. [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

Gail

Good morning....it's raining and yucky here...sure wish we could get two sunny days in a row! :lol:

DS#2...the 7 year old... has been fascinated with tornados and gets a kick out of watching the weather channel. He even got two books at the library all about twisters!!! Maybe I have a budding meteorologist!

:oops:

My sniffer is pretty much back to normal....thanks for all the well wishes. [smilie=snoopy]

Taking a break from bakery scents today...melting Carol's Kiwi Watermelon...such a nice scent. It smells so fresh in here.

Gail, you sure have a talent for telling stories using emoticons! :P

I've got to wake the boys and get their breakfast. *yawn*....more coffee needed!

Gail... :lol: I agree...you do have a talent for the emoticon stories!!! lol

Red~ I did the same thing... :oops:

Remelt from last night:

Black Cherry & Vanilla - EW

Island Goddess Cupcake - LOL (Another EXCELLENT one that has been discontinued!) [smilie=snoopy]

New melt: Key Lime from GG...STRONG!!!

A rainy day here...but have a good one all!

Hi everyone,

Been missing a few days. My son just made his First Holy Communion on Sunday and we had a large family gathering in our backyard. Needless to say, all the cooking, prepping and shopping are over so getting back to normal here. I have not melted anything for a week! GASP!!!!!! HORRORS! I need to get busy melting here. All was beautiful and went well and I am so happy for him but I must say I am glad to be back to normal. I think I will pick something from CCCC to melt...not sure which scent though....

Congratulations to your DS Anjoymom!! [smilie=snoopy] It sure is a lot of work to have a big event! Now the melting begins again!!!

Kim~ Glad you are back and hope you had a nice visit!!

Aria~ Glad you got your sniffer back! The world is not as bright without the smells we love!! :lol:

Switched out the GG melt...it was wonderful but SO STRONG it took over everything in the house...I will save it for another day. Popped in CFTKR cuttable in Strawberry & White Cake...smells like Fruit Loops...nice.

Gloomy and Yucky here...

Thanks for the welcome home sentiments. I am melting Can-Do Cedar Chest this afternoon. I just came back from my Chiropractor. and I feel better. I was rather stiff and sore from cleaning and such for my Mom. I'll check in later and have a great day. everyone.

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!

Thanks first for all the words of encouragement on my weight loss. My whole life I've never had to even watch what I ate, that is until "M" started, its not too much I have to lose, in fact nobody else seems to notice but me. So I decided recently after about a year of pouting that nothing looked good on me, I'm giving it a shot. Honestly, the first week is the hardest, and its getting easier. The eating out is tough though, but once I get to where I want to be, I will be a little more laid back with the whole processs.

Gail, love your story, its inspiring me to try to use more emoticons when I'm posting! [smilie=snoopy]

Sweet & Spicy, your use of them is not too shabby either.

Denim, that PVB sounds amazing, I may have to place an order.

Aria, we love the weather channel too. It is very interesting!

Anjoy, congrats on your sons FHC. Glad you can now get back to melting.

Have a wonderful day all!!

Melting Kim's Cinnamon Tart at work today....the sun is FINALLY shining...after days of clouds & rain!!! [smilie=snoopy]

Thanks everybody. The story was kinda fun and, well, I may as well laugh when DH gets "aggravating." [smilie=snoopy]

Aria, that's adorable about your budding meteorologist. And impressive! I too think weather is quite interesting.

Anjoy, congrats on your DS's first communion. One of life's milestones for sure! What did you end up choosing for your first melt in a week?

This morning I'm enjoying LOL's Indian Candy Corn, one of my faves. It's nice that DH is behavin' himself today.

Gail

Very disappointed in the Yankee Candle I bought from target in Island Getaway scent. The scent is so beautiful on cold sniff, but I have been burning it in this small office since 8 thismorning and have smelled nothing from it. [smilie=snoopy]

Hey everyone. Today I'm melting: Fabulous Strawberry by LOL

Remelting: Apple Vanilla by Old Va

Gain by Donny's Tart Mart

Burning votive: Grapefruit Splash by Bridewater

[smilie=snoopy]

denim, bummer about that candle...wonder if you could return it to YC??

sillys, congrats on the weight loss....that is so great and if you're like me, so hard to do.

anjoy, congrats to your DS...

Gail, I am wondering if meteorologists make good money? :lol:

becky, our cloulds are breaking up too! [smilie=snoopy]

Right now I have CBV Sexy in Stilettos melting...just getting the first few whiffs and I am liking it so far....

Okay, gotta go get the kiddos at the bus stop!

Very disappointed in the Yankee Candle I bought from target in Island Getaway scent. The scent is so beautiful on cold sniff, but I have been burning it in this small office since 8 thismorning and have smelled nothing from it.

You are right, Denimsway, that it has a gorgeous cold sniff. It reminds me a lot of YC Beachwalk, except maybe with a slightly more floral undertone. It's definitely not the sort of scent that blows you out of the room strength-wise! I sure wish it would! Only after I had about a 1/2 inch melt pool going did I smell a faint, but fresh, scent wafting around upstairs. The first major burn I did I couldn't detect much smell, but it seems to be getting better as the wax burns lower and responds to "memory" by liquifying more readily. I've been burning it at the same time I melt similar scents that I can more easily smell. I really like the color of the wax, and it goes with some of my seashells and summer beach decorations on the coffee table. (I am totally landlocked here, but I can dream...)

I'm in a tropical mood today. Melting Haley's Coconut Hibiscus-- Yummmmy!