The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Good evening,

It looks like there are several Texas Breeze fans amongst us. It sure is unique, and in a good way. Sweet, don't be askeered. Try it, see what you think, report back, k? :lol:

I'm glad to know the little morning glitch wasn't my computer. It's always a little shocking to see those "access denied" type of remarks. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Momuvtwo, Hi!! Nice to see you back here!

Sharon, you're definitely a lime lover, I take it. Cute post, as always!

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Fresh Lemongrass & Olive. Wow, really nice one! If only the fresh breeze would make it drift into the office here instead of into the master bedroom. Just lovely!

Gail

Happy birthday, Candlefan!

Sharonana, love your post. Have you tried LOL's Pink Keylime Pie? I really liked it...nice twist.

At various times today:

AZW - Purple Pound Cake (different in a good way - touch of lavender and bday cake. More of a fresh, clean scent than bakery), Creme Brulee (niiiice), Creme Brulee Cafe (good coffee scent, but not sure I smelled any creme brulee), Lemon Almond Bundt Cake (eh)

CHC - Bamboo Cabin (a favorite), Strawberry Champagne (not too crazy about strawberry scents...this is no exception)

Kim's - 7Up Pound Cake (yum)

McCall's - Laura's Lemon Loaf (yum, wish it were stronger)

Can Do - Valerie's Vanilla Cookies (thick vanilla scent, good)

Snicker Doodle Creations - Sticky Buns Raisin something pillar

I hope everyone has a good night.

Good morning...

Woke up with a stuffy nose....boo

I put a tart in the melter anyhow....Almost Country Lemon Poppy Seed Cake....not sure if I'll be able to smell it or not

Cyn, that Purple Pound Cake sounds really interesting. Also the Creme Brulee Cafe. Good coffee scents are hard to come by.

DH is coming home today after being gone for 2 weeks on a buisness trip. I know time apart can be a good thing, but I've really missed him and am ready for him to come home. Melting Berry Blush from Scentsy.

AMS - Butt Naked

I realized I hadn't melted a fruity scent in a while, which isn't like me. Really enjoying this one!

mpfand, glad you get to see DH soon! :lol:

Pretty much couldn't smell the tart I started this morning due to my head being stuffed up.....turned off the melter and that pretty much put a stop to my melting today.

Tomorrow is another day!

Happy Birthday Candlefan

Mpfand--glad DH will soon be back home

Aria--feel better

We are waterlogged--4" since yesterday morning--i thought it would never let up. Supposed to come back tonight and through Sunday--sure hope it doesn't.

Earlier today I had on YC Vanilla Lime and my Island Margarita candle from BBW. Now to go along with the scent of fresh made brownies--I have on YC Christmas Cupcake.

Have a great night, all.

None here, either, Michele! I am heading out of state for a few days, so happy melting to y'all! (Can you tell I am heading south? :lol: )

We are waterlogged--4" since yesterday morning--i thought it would never let up. Supposed to come back tonight and through Sunday--sure hope it doesn't.

Wow, trep - that's a LOT of rain. :shock: I hope it's rained itself out so you can dry out.

Aria - hope this is a temporary thing and U have your sniffer back soon! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Michele - [smilie=th_aa17] to your DS...what a fantastic accomplishment!

Debra - ya'll have fun on your mini vacay. :P R U going SOUTH south...or south of U? Like...fer sure dude... south, or even further south....muchas gracias senora...south? :lol:] :lol:

Melting CC's Apple Clove Butter. [smilie=th_c61]

Greetings All! :lol:

Aria~ Hope you get un-stuffed soon...it stinks having a clogged sniffer!

mpfand~ Glad you will see your DH soon!

Trep~ 4 inches? Woe...hope it doesn't come back tonight!

Michele ~ Congrats to your DS!!!

Debra~ Have fun on your trip south!

Melting~ Carol's Black Cherry & Sugar Milk cuttable tart all over and

SSS Texas Breeze in the BR...thanks for the reminder Gail!

Have a great Friday!

Hello and happy Friday!

Candlefan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Today I melted -

CFTKR - Iced Cherry Chip and Butt Naked.

Hi All-

No melting for me this weekend. We are off to DS's graduation.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Congratulations! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Melting Blue Gecko - Luna Nuveau

Can do - Pie Crust

Hi all - tonight's scents are:

K - Creamsicle - CBV - A really nice scent (orange and vanilla) but not strong enough

LR - Paradise - Spotted Hog - A favorite

BR - Orange You Special - Grumpy Girl - WOW! this one is really good (smells like an orange popsicle) and it's super strong even with only half the tart.

Bathroom - Paris - Tyler - A favorite

Also finishing up the B&BW Butterfly Flower jar in the bath. Great scent! Very subtle, not cloying.

Edit to add - The CBV Creamsicle is throwing much better now that it's been on for a while - I probably just didn't give it enough time to really get going - smells very good in the house now! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Switched out the Black Cherry & Sugar Milk for Cinnamon Blueberry Strusel...don't think I like the Sugar Milk too much. Also have Best Friends from FM in K.

Heading to the [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] then the [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

McCall's - Cocoanut Caffe candle (good!)

Bright View Candles - Coconut Lime (nice but mild throw)

Knucklehead Factory - Primitive Gatherings, Mile High Pie, Summer Sweetness, Pumpkin Hollow, Country Cupboard, Granny's Kitchen, Old Cookie Jar (nice), Perfect Morning (sweet coffee scent), Colonial Kitchen, Spicy Marmalade (good), This Old House, Cornbread & Honey (nice but too light), Sweetcakes & Berries (fakish strawberry scent), Amish Welcome, Primitive Spirit.

Most of the Knuckleheads were busts, so they were dumped very quickly.

Hope everyone had a good Friday!