The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Tonight's melts are Bizzy's - Gooey Caramel & Buttered Popcorn ( smells so good)

and Nene's - Papaya Clafoutis

Time for a bath and a pillow.

Melting a really nice Lavender Vanilla (not a Downey-ish one) and I went to Fragrance Fantasy's website - and they closed last weekend!! Really bad timing on my part! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

I woke up to find freezing temps and snow on the ground this morning! Mid May??? I was so enjoying spring. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

I've got a Darcy & David candle burning in English Ivy and Hydrangea. (Nice throw and melt pool for an inexpensive brand found on sale at Hobby Lobby- will try more of this brand!)

And the last of my wisteria tart from Haley's is still going strong in my melter.

It's a chilly and rainy day over here so I'm melting some wonderful fall scents to warm up the house...

Brown Sugar Spice and Pumpkin Zucchini Bread. I'm also burning YC's Early Sunrise and Lime in the Coconut. I love the Lime in the Coconut candle. It's soooo pretty when lit.

Melting Nene's Tranquility today. It sort of reminds me of a sweet pea scent, but according to the scent description it is very complex.

Burning a BBW 3-wick candle in Strawberry Patch this a.m. Very nice, authentic strawberry scent with a little something else in there....really like it!

Switched over to a fresh cut grass tart from CCCC this afternoon. Hasn't melted completely yet, but I am getting straight up grass scent which I enjoy.

Karrie

Hi everybody! [smilie=The_Hi]

Okay, this is going to sound like a commercial. :lol: I am love, love, LOVING Southern Star Scents! So far, everything I've melted has been pretty darned close to perfection! And Kim and Stacy's prices are so reasonable! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] I will most definitely be ordering again. I do believe SSS is right up there with Can-Do in my book. [smilie=th_1819]

Today it's Texas Breeze from you know who. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I hope all of you are enjoying your smellies as much as I am today.

Gail

Gail, don't you just love a good melting day? Glad you're enjoying your melts from SSS.

Took my mom to the airport this morning. I miss her already. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] We had a wonderful week together and I will cherish the memories for a long, long time. Melting Chestnuts & Brown Sugar from Bella's.

Hi all - another rainy, rather cool day (it's only 48 outside right now) - this weather is weird!

Currently melting:

K - Candle Dippers Apricot Freesia - A very sweet apricot scent with just a hint of the freesia - very good and nice scent strength.

LR - Haley's Rose Petals - This one has been sitting for a while but it's even stronger now than when I last melted it (it's the last of a clamshell) and it's a very good rose scent.

BR - LOL Waterlily & Jasmine- A favorite (so bummed she doesn't have this scent anymore)

Bathroom - Colonial Clear Sky - A nice light fresh scent

Also burning a B&BW Butterfly Flower jar in the bath.

Gail~ I also love SSS!!! I have really enjoyed every tart I have tried...only 1 "chucker" out of the 3 orders I have gotten....pretty good odds!!!

Mpfand~ Sounds like a wonderful visit! You are a lucky woman!

Melting~

Vanilla Frosted Grahams from CHC in LR & FR

Vanilla Frosted Grahams from AC in K

What a delicious smelling house!!!! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]