The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Hi smellie buddies! I mean that in the nicest way possible. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I've melted a few Crosscreek tarts in the past, courtesy of a CF friend and a contest prize. Today I'm melting my very first purchased one, Lime in my Coconut. TDF!!! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Gail

Slpit~ That is a great idea and thanks for all the info...unfortunately, I did not know BG was closing until after I used up my tarts of Forever Alice... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] and RATS!

Even though the WnS tarts were still going strong...I need a change...Dump Cake from CFTKR.

Cmarie - yay.... a break from school and a possible kitty! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Even a new box of smellies can't match those! Close :lol:.......but no match!

Michele - I'm having beach house envy. :P That sounds lovely! Do you take your smellies?

Jules - yooooohooooo [smilie=th_1286B215] .... haven't seen U here much lately. You're not still painting, R U? :?

Melting CC's Cinnamon Buns. Really good, not too heavy on the cinnamon and can smell the buns, too. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Maggie I have a Forever Alice that I could send to you or Busy Bee if you contact them and ask if maybe Doc could do that scent. Just let me know.

Maggie I have a Forever Alice that I could send to you or Busy Bee if you contact them and ask if maybe Doc could do that scent. Just let me know.

Kim~That is GREAT!!!! I will send them a note and let you know what they say.

Black Raspberry Vanilla from Scentsy in the kitchen, living room and loft, Lavender Coconut Milk from Bella's in the MB and Spring Clean from Scentsy in the powder room.

Tonight's melt is Warm Apple Vanilla Bean from CYS. A very nice apple blend. apple.gif

Pumpkin Cornbread?! Sign me up! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Just put YC Fruit Salad in the melter.

Early melts:

FP - Jasmine Peach

Tuscadero's - Georgia Peach

FM - Pink Sugar Marshmallow

Burning OV Reflections - Wild Cherry (3-wick)

Hello my meltie friends!

I just popped CYS Cactus & Sea Salt in my kitchen melter. Cactus_Bounce_by_ciro_shetta.gif It smells VERY GOOD. A reorder for me! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Turned cool here again after storms last night, so will probably have to turn the furnace back on. I'm not a fan of hot & humid, so, no complaining here... [smilie=th_1286B215]

Morning melt is CrossCreek's Fresh Baked Cookie. Yummers! Time to change it, tho. Decisions...decisions.... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Sweet: My furnace is running this morning. We may get a light frost tonight. I am melting AMS-Head Shop. I love this scent. I am getting ready to go home and spend some time with my Mom, Sisters and nieces next week. I plan to stay until Sat. or Sunday. I hope DH and DS feed my kitties and the house is in one piece when I get back...Maggie , if you hear from Busy Bee let me know and I can stick the tart in the mail on Monday. Have a great day, y'all.

Good morning all. Quite cool here, but sunshine and blue skies for now. Beautiful day.

Current melts:

LR...Ooh La La Vanilla from A Zaftig Woman

Comp room...a new blend from Cheryl Night Queen. I am liking this one. A sultry, earthy feminine scent with just a little zing.

Have a great weekend all.

Maggie , if you hear from Busy Bee let me know and I can stick the tart in the mail on Monday. Have a great day, y'all.

Kim~ [smilie=th_CONGRA34] I got an email this morning:

Hi! nice to hear from you. Yes we will try to dupe it for you.Sorry i didn't answer sooner i just got home from work. Glad to hear your enjoying your tarts gonna put some in my burner here shortly. Testing some new ones. Caramel sticky buns zucchini bread muffins summer strawberries hot buttered cinnamon.

Thanks for asking us to do this for you:)

I am so HAPPY!!! She also included her mailing address...I figured that you might have it...if you don't, I can email you. I mentioned in my letter that someone at Candlefind had 1 tart to send. Thanks SO MUCH for doing this!!!

Melting:

Unicorns & Rainbows from LOL...nice floral but VERY light

Summer Splash from Missy's TT ~ An oldie at the bottom of my basket...nice

Have a nice Saturday All!

Happy weekend, buddies.

Kim, that's so thoughtful of you to send a Forever Alice tart to Busy Bee for Maggie. What a pal! Enjoy your family visit.

Wow, some of you are having to turn your heaters on, eh? We're going to have a bit of a dip in the thermometer but only down to the low 70's.

Barbita, love your cactus emotie!

I'm melting Merlot from Crosscreek. I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not but thought, what the heck, give it a try. It's not a reorder for me, but it's okay and kind of interesting. Fun trying new things!

Enjoy your day, everyone.

Gail, who's doing a lot of this today [smilie=th_e3301ae2] [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

It's cold and windy here today....our furnace has been on a few times today.

YC Fruit Salad sort of fizzled out awhile ago.

Now melting GHBT Bermuda Triangle upstairs and I need to find something to melt downstairs. With DS#1, DS#2, and DH all home at the same time....I really NEED some good scents going!!! KWIM??? [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

I noticed that BBW has their Slatkin 3 wicks on sale this weekend....coupon code MAY25 for $10 off $30 online purchase plus free shipping on any purchase over $25....valid thru May 9.

Just sayin'.... [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Puppy - R U liking your CrossCreek order? [smilie=th_e3301ae2] Which are the standout scents for U?

Have changed to CC's Cranberry Marmalade. Really liking this vendor - great stuff! [smilie=th_CONGRA34] Her site still says moving, opening in May. Well....it's May... [smilie=th_scratch]