The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Melting CC's Hillbilly Homebrew. With the warmer weather & open windows, I have to get used to a new airflow pattern in the house. [smilie=th_00000020] I think all the lovely aroma is traveling out the window. :cry:

I'm playing hookey from work today. [smilie=th_00000020] I miss DH :cry: so I'm melting one of his favorite scents- Vanilla Walnut in the kitchen and LR. Also have Satin Sheets in the loft and Pima Cotton in the powder room, all from Scentsy.

Too lazy to clean out the melters earlier-Burned YC Tutti Frutti all afternoon. This evening I am melting CFTKR Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread. Great!! I LOVE this one. [smilie=th_00000020]

Tonight I'm melting a favorite...Carol's Cedar Sage & Blackberry. I have YC's Black Cherry burning.

Brenda's - Lemon Poppy Seed (very good)

CHC - Citrus Splash, Banana Cream Pie

GHBT - Mango & Papaya, Sage & Citrus, Sweet Pea

Good morning!

welcomeback2.gif bigred!!!

This morning I am melting Carol's Kiwi Watermelon....really like this scent a lot....it's fruity, but has just a slight floral note.

Hi Everyone!

Starting out the day with

Kim's Mac Apple

GHBT's Pink sugar

Busy Bee Honeydew Melon

Gold Canyon Candle in Watergarden...this is very pretty!

[smilie=th_00000020]

I am so excited about bella Candles and Tarts that I received yesterday. It is my first order from her and I am so in love with her tarts. These tarts are huge. I cut not even 1/4 of this vanilla apple bean tart and put in the melter this morning at work and we all LOVE IT!

Just change out to a little bitty piece of Neopolitian Icecream and this scent is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! I'm impressed.

Hey everyone!

Not much melting going on lately, DD and myself both have bronchitis, so we can't smell very well, starting to feel better today though.

Also started WW on Saturday, and I am a cranky "b"! Anyone else here doing it? I am starving right now. I only get 19 points for the day and its not enough!!!! I'm not heavy, just want to lose 15 points to get back to my "normal" weight. This is gonna be rough for me.

Howdy everyone,

Denim, thanks so much for your review of Bella's. I'm so glad you like your goodies. You make me want to give her a try! :P

Sillys, so sorry you and your DD have bronchitis. Get well soon! I'm on WW. I gained a few pounds over winter so am back on track. I get 18 points for the day, but then I have the 35 extras for the week. You do too, don't you? They can be lifesavers! Good luck, dear girl. :P

I'm melting BG's Vanilla Grapefruit. Nice and knock-your-socks-off strong!

Gail

Melting Hey, Sugar from Bella's. Delightful scent and super strong. I smell mostly tart lemon, but there's a bit of sweet pastry too. Great combination and perfect for this hot, sunny day. I'm cleaning all day today in preparation for my mom's visit. She flies in tomorrow and will be with us for a week. I can't wait! :P

Wow Puppy, I thought I had the lowest number ever! Yes, I get the 35, and I'm gonna use em too!

Sillys and Gail- I am on WW too. This is my fourth week and I am doing well. I guess I have a lot more weight to lose than both of you. I get 22 points for the day and still find that hard. I save my 35 points for the weekends. They are good for all those special meals.

Late start to melting today. I just put on SSS Sugared donuts in 3 melters. It is nice so far. This morning I had on CFTKR Vanilla Lime in my BR. I loved that one!!

I'm playing hookey from work today. [smilie=th_funny]

You had a case of what's going around a lot lately....anal glaucoma. Anal glaucoma? [smilie=th_cuddle-1] That's when you just can't see your butt coming in to work.... [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Sillys - hope you & your dd feel better soon! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Michele - I luv Carol's ButterCream Maple ZB! :P Had to get a bag of that one.

Melting Nene's Home Baked Bread. Smells just like the real deal to me. :P

Hi all!

I took out some elderly YC tarts to use them up so I put on:

Canary Island Banana

New Zealand Wild Berry

Evening Primrose

None of them had much life left in them but at least I could smell the Evening Primrose (which smells similar to the new YC scent Island Blossom) so I just switched them out and put on some more elderly YC tarts:

Starfruit & Orange

Mango Blossom

Brazilian Passionfruit

None of these seem to have much life left either so I'll probably be changing these out as well *sigh* :P

This is why I decided to reduce my stash because it really is a shame that these have no scent left in them. :P

BigRed: Out of curiosity, how "elderly" were these older tarts? I'm starting to wonder if I had better use up ones I bought last year before I get more. Sorry yours croaked! :P

Melting CCCC Stormwatch this afternoon.

BigRed: Out of curiosity, how "elderly" were these older tarts? I'm starting to wonder if I had better use up ones I bought last year before I get more. Sorry yours croaked! :P

Melting CCCC Stormwatch this afternoon.

All the "elderly" tarts were over a year old. :P