The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Good Afternoon..I'm melting the other half of Bella's Tropical Sugar. Has anyone tried this scent. I really like it. I am venturing out of my comfort zone. I heading outside to lounge on my new chaise that I bought myself. Happy Mother's Day to me... [smilie=th_goodnight]

Melting Blood Orange Sunset from IOE all day...DEVINE!!!

Gail~ 3 weeks??? Wow, that's a long time....but I'm feeling a little jealous...if I could just find somewhere to send my DH for a while.....jk... [smilie=th_goodnight]

Gail~ 3 weeks??? Wow, that's a long time....but I'm feeling a little jealous...if I could just find somewhere to send my DH for a while.....jk... :lol:

Cincinnati seems to be popular...... [smilie=th_c032] :lol:

Skylar - your new avatar is so pretty....luv the colors!

Melting CFTKR's Cherry Almond ZB. Kinda on the fence w/this combo, smell mostly cherry almond. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Lemon Lavender from Josies Attic (ebay). I don't know why, but I am still so shocked how great these tarts are.

French Vanilla Oak from GHBT's in the living room.

Just got back in from schlepping the kiddos around....and whle my eggs are boiling, Ifigured I would melt something strong. I chose Nene's Cupid's Candy Apple. This one is great and strong too!

Doing a quick fly by...Airplane.gif

Hope everyone is well and smiling.4chsmu1.gif

Melting Fragrant Memories Sweet Corn Pudding in the kitchen and LR...

Melting LOL Drops of Juniper in the BR...

Work has been so so busy and about to get busier.

For all those who are moms...heartskids4_text_1.gif

See ya when it's over.kiss.gif

It was another busy day of running around. This evening melts are CCCC Fresh Lemon Slices, CCCC Lemon Buttercreme Frosting and GHBT Strawberries and Cream. I like the Lemon Buttercreme Frosting better but both are very strong.

Everybody sounds like thy had some good scents going today!

Hi, all! On the road again. I tried packing a melter but it didn't survive the trip. I have created a makeshift melter with ice tongs, a lamp, and the melter dish. Hey, it works! So:

Time & Again - Caramel Cake. Yum!

Hope everyone has a good night.

I just turned off my Kim's Citrus and Sage. I just love this herbal scent. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Good morning!

I started out with Butter Pound Cake from CBV, but sadly had to turn off the melter....it was TOO buttery. I hardly smelled the cake at all....

So now, I have Carol's Cinnamon Apple Strudel melting and enjoying it a lot....this is a such a favorite!

Good morning!

I'm melting Carol's Orange Juice Cake. What a delicious scent.

Good Morning!!

I had to take my Blazer in. It needs a new catalytic converter. DH said that could cause it to catch on fire, so I really don't need that while I'm driving down the road. This morning I am melting AMS-Mayan Gold. This is a beautiful scent that is filling my LR. I'll check in later and everyone have a lovely day.

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Lemond Pound by The Old Candle Barn, last one

Votive: Mother's Love by Old Va, got this at a yard sale for $.50.

Have a great day.

Susan

Hey Everyone!!!

Beautiful weather we are having here on Long Island, but the pollen is out of control still.

WW is getting a little easier. I was ready to give up last night, but DH who is doing it with me said we should give it a month and see how it goes. I'm gonna give it a shot!

Last night I melted CHC Apples & Berries which was unbelievable! Glad I let them cure.

Hey Denim, do you have a link for Josies Attic? I love Lemon Lavendar!!!

Cyngreen, How inventive!!! Could you post a photo?? lol

That Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs sounds great Anjoy, too bad BG is closed, maybe someone else has that scent?

Everyone have a great day!