The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Hi all! Thanks for all the welcome back greetings! You're all very sweet! It is good to be back! :)

Currently melting:

K - Peach Magnolia Raspberry - CFTKR - A favorite

LR - Apple & Orange Blossom - CYS - A nice scent but mostly all apple and disappointing scent throw - I'm trying this half of the tart cup in the LR melter since that one isn't as hot as the others, so we'll see if that makes any difference as her tarts tend to do better on lower heat, or so I was told. :lol:

BR - Raspberry Lilac - Blue Gecko - A favorite (I so need more of her scents - does anyone know how often she plans on putting stuff up on her Etsy site?)

Bathroom - Linen - Ganz Time & Again - Strong and awesome fresh scent - a favorite

Does anyone know when Mookie Doodle is reopening? - I got an email from her about it but last time I checked the site wasn't back up yet. I so need more of her Rosewater Scented Linen, it's awesome!

I'm just starting CCCC-White Peach this morning. Doing some [smilie=th_316785e4] and :lol: :) . I need a house cleaner..Oh wait..I forgot, that's ME!!!

Denim: I sent you a friend request on FB. I'll check in later and have a lovely day.

Thank you Kim! I got it!! Look forward to seeing you there! :)

I've got Tara's Downy melting all over the house. She has the BEST downy ever! Trying to get rid of it so I can justify ordering more :)

"I've got tarts hidden all over the house. It will take me a year to use all of them and I'm sitting here wanting to order from Tara's 30% off moving sale. UGH!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! "

Whatever it is, denims...lots of us have it too!! (Does that make you feel a whole lot better? :) )

Big Red - those linen scents sound wonderul!

I have been gone all day, out in the wind and rain, (ninety in NY? Seriously?) and am just now lighting up melters. I was so cold I had to stop at SB and get an Almond latte to thaw out. So, to coordinate melting - LOL's Comfortably Numb.

He'll be at the airport, which I think is actually northern Kentucky. Are you near there?

Down by Cinnci? Nope, I'm in the NE part of the state. We have an AF reserve base by our airport & thought maybe it was here.

Does anyone know when Mookie Doodle is reopening? - I got an email from her about it but last time I checked the site wasn't back up yet. I so need more of her Rosewater Scented Linen, it's awesome!

We got the newsletter near the end of March, so I thought she might open in April, but...nuttin yet. :) I think her definition of 'soon' and ours is probably different. :lol:

Just changed to the last melt of the day, Can-Do's Cast Iron Cookies.

I've got tarts hidden all over the house. It will take me a year to use all of them and I'm sitting here wanting to order from Tara's 30% off moving sale. UGH!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

This morning is Strawberrys and Cream from Josie's Attic (ebay).

Splash of Rain from YC

GHBT's - Cotton Blossoms

Rose - Yankee.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

If anyone is interested in facebook, please add me as a friend. My name is dale pierson strickland.

LOL, I can totally relate to that Denim! Other than a single Spotted Hog order about a month ago and one small CFTKR order I recently got I haven't ordered anything else in over 8 months and I STILL have tarts (and candles) stashed all over the house! :lol: :roll: :lol:

I really have been trying to use up a lot of what I have so it doesn't go to waste - then I'll order more! :lol: :lol: [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Hi!

Debra...been there, done that...still doing that. DH says the house is going to explode with candles and tarts. He then loves showing me this show on TV called Hoarders. He says that's me and I'm not...uh no. The house is extremely clean and my tarts are well inventoried, nicely put away and organized, and I use them. Yes, I have lots but I love them and they make me happy.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Sugar Cookie Freshly Picked Strawberries. Love it! I'm burning YC's Black Cherry...so pretty.

Tonight it's LOL Unicorns & Rainbows (retired). (This is a fruity/floral blend that I'm not too fond of, but I could see others liking it. Guess it doesn't matter...)

Christy~ I got one of those in the mail the other day...it's very interesting. You've got it right with the fruity/floral...but there is something else there too...I wonder what it is? I am curious to see how it melts.

Very busy day around here, whew. The morning melt of SSS Cranberry Chutney easily lasted 10 hours. It was wonderful! Equally wonderful is the afternoon melt, BG's Lemon Meringue Twang, still going strong.

[smilie=th_bighug-1]

Gail

Good Morning!

LOL ShamRock and Roll Cake this morning. It's a remelt form last night. Not doing to much this morn.

Have a good one.

Tonight it's LOL Unicorns & Rainbows (retired). (This is a fruity/floral blend that I'm not too fond of, but I could see others liking it. Guess it doesn't matter...)

Funny you say that because I was just going through some tarts trying to pick one out for this morning and I came across one called Unicorn from Mylingy and I thought, "what in the world is that!" LOL

This morning I have satsuma from Southern Star in the laundry room, Lake snowstorm effect from Country Heart candles in the living room and Lemon squares from CFTKR in the bedroom.

I'm going to try to finish off some of these candles that barely have anything left in them too once I get thsi coffee down. Hope everyone has a great day!

Thanks to ya'll that added me on facebook. Its just really nice to be able to put a face with a name after 2 years of being on here! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Maggie, you'll have to let me know if you detect a particular note in it. This is why I have my pet peeve about retired scent descriptions...

Melting HoT Coconut Creme Coffee today. I'm hoping this scent inspires me to get a bunch of work done on my papers for school!

[smilie=th_bighug-1]

All those in TN (cbgirl; anyone else?) - hope you can check in and let us know you're safe in the floods in your area. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Melting SSS Vanilla Latte on this rainy, humid :roll: morning.

Knucklehead - Warm & Cozy (not much), Village Mercantile (nice)

Brenda's - Vanilla Tootsie Roll (nothing), Cookie Jar (yummy)

Hi everyone,

I'm melting Can-Do's Oklahoma Rain. It's the one labeled "Text Wax" that I received as a sample a few months ago. Anyone else get one? I think some of you did. Anyway, it's a lovely scent from what I can tell but my 20w combo melter is having a hard time getting it to melt or throw. I think I'll try it in the little tin tart holder and see how that works.

Gail