The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Happy Sunday Everyone!

We had a wonderful time at DS's graduation. Thanks everyone for all the well wishes.

Today I am melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Violets in 3 melters. I love this one!

[smilie=th_wave]

Went over to GHBT's site and she is closed. Emailed her and she is having heart problems. Hopefully she will be back open soon! [/color]

Denim - Cyn posted this in the Melting Pot section under 'what's new' -

"GHBT - Grandma is due to go back into the hospital on May 11th for a couple more stents. She will be back on the 15th making tarts."

I know modern medicine is amazing. But [smilie=snoopy] ....back making tarts only 4 days after stents..... :shock:

Aria - glad your sniffer is on the way to sniffing again! [smilie=th_wave]

Cyn - you've come up with some great combo's at Cheryl's! :lol: What did you think of the Candied Apples/Graham Crackers? :lol:

Burning my Slatkins Lemon Vanilla candle again. [smilie=th_LOVE]

I am melting Crosscreek's Blueberry Lemon Verbena it's wonderful. It's smelling up my whole house!

Today it's Cinnamon Bread Puddin from Fragrant Memories! One of my faves! Thanks CF buddy!!! [smilie=th_wave]

[smilie=th_wave] I hope everyone's having a good weekend. DH and I have been decorating our courtyard. Sounds a little grand, but it's actually just a smallish front yard patio. :lol: Now it's really pretty!

I'm melting SSS Hanky Panky. I can't find a scent description but it smells great and grapey! I'd buy more of this is a heartbeat.

Back to my project. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht]

Gail

A couple of tropical floral blends here today:

CBV Blue Hawaii (wish this had more ocean)

LOL Love Shack Lilac (getting mostly coconut from this, which is surprising)

I'm happily melting -

CFTKR's Cinnamon Cranberry Harvest and Raisin Bread w/Buttercream Frosting.

I'm burning -

YC's Early Sunrise and Lime in the Coconut.

Glad you enjoyed the concert, LLVV. I like Taylor Swift, too.

Sweet, I loved that Candied Apple/Graham Cracker scent. I would get a whiff of candied apple, then the graham cracker, then candied apple. It was really delicious and I plan on ordering more of that combo later. Glad you enjoy Sugar Cookie from House of Soy! I have a hard time finding a good sugar cookie, too. I can't wait to hear what you think of your other melts.

Round-up for today:

McCall's - Cocoanut Caffe candle

Snicker Doodle Creations - Sticky Buns pillar (not much scent but a very pretty burn)

Candle Lynn's - Popcorn (no scent), Cake Bake (ditto), Pumpkin Pie (light, spicy)

Country Glow - Creme Brulee (ok, mild throw but these are super old), Blackened Amethyst (hmmm...interesting. I like!)

Bizzy B's - Brown Sugar & Sugared Pie Crust (nice but it didn't throw well for me), Gooey Caramel & Baked Apple Pie (yummy!), Rich Whip Cream & Pecan Pie (just starting)

IoE - Frosted Cinnamon Buns (nothin')

Kim's - Grammies Berry Griddlecakes (yum!!!), Snickerdoodle (not a good throw for me)

AZW - Lemon Custard Cream (nice), Coconut Mocha Custard (ok)

Brenda's - Coffee Caramel Cream (mild coffee scent), Olive & Orange (nice & clean)

Don't throw tomatoes at me, but....I'm glad it's Monday.

I'm pooped. I went to bed yawning last night and woke up yawning this morning. I'm looking forward to a quiet, average weekday.

Melting CYS - Apricot Praline Cake

and CYS - Summer Memories

[smilie=kewl] [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Hi everyone. Melting: Apple Vanilla by Old Va

Gain Summer Breeze by Donny's Tart Mart

Remelting: Beautiful Day by YC

Votive: Raspberry Peach Cobbler by Mylingy's Purrfect Candles

Susan

Hello!

This morning I'm remelting the same scents from yesterday...Cinnamon Cranberry Harvest and Raisin Bread w/Buttercream Frosting. I also have a few candles burning...Garden Sweet Pea, Lime in the Coconut, and Early Sunrise.

Hey everyone. I'm home and I am tired. I deep cleaned up my Mom's place and ran a lot. I hardly had time to melt anything but I brought lots for everyone, so hopefully they are melting away this morning. I am melting Mimi's house this morning since my order from Can-do came while I was away. It's raining here today,(and the past week) so I am catching up inside today. I'll check in a little later. [smilie=kewl]

Kim, good to see you back!

Jules, I also love Mondays....weekends are fun, but I like to get back into my routine on Monday.

I am melting Christmas Cookie from YC....I know it's not Christmas, but I was in the mood for a cookie scent and this is the only one I have. Hmmmm, I need to fix that!!!

I am off to peruse some scent lists....

Hey everyone!!!

Last nights melt was a berry and melon scent from CHC, awesome, the throw and the scent. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised with this order. I had gotten a few of their tarts as a gift a while back and hadn't had much luck with them. This time, I let them cure for two weeks, and I have been getting great results.

Got weighed in for my second week at WW. First week 3 lbs lost, week two 2.6. I am thrilled. I only want to lose 15 lbs, so I'm well on my way.

LLVV, what a score at the last minute. I would have loved to see Taylor!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Hi everyone,

I'm melting LOL's Apple Pumpkin Fritter. I like it a lot but DH just did this: [smilie=th_blij51] I'm tempted to do this: [smilie=th_biqazm1] and maybe even this: [smilie=kewl] But I s'pose everything's better when he does this: [smilie=th_gekkebek] So I reconsidered and did this [smilie=th_popcorm1] I'm going to make a quick change. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht] Then hopefully we two will be doing this again. [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Gail, the emotie lover