The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Good morning,

Katz, I read the first line of your earlier post and thought, "What? She wants more snow???" Then all was made clear when I got to the first word of the second line! :shock: Here's wishing for some serious melting! Of snow and wax. :roll:

Cat, wow, Barkbling has some gorgeous things. You'll have a ball shopping! How fun to be able to show off some of those pretties on Maddie. Hobbit's hair covers up whatever he's wearing around his neck. I fantasize about having a sleek Greyhound so I can impress everybody with gorgeous accessories.

With all your comments, I'm curious about Oompaloompa. Good thing I got one in my last order. [smilie=th_gagme]

For this morning, I'm going with Can-Do's Birdy's Baklava. Just one of the best! [smilie=bagover]

Gail

I've only missed a few days on this daily thread, but I'm completely lost. I'm going to start fresh from right now. I hope you are all having a relaxing weekend.

This afternoon I'm melting:

Can-Do - Secret Recipe

FA Magee - Blueberry Cheesecake

Oh, no Gail I don't want any more snow.. I'm not satisfied with my melting scents so far today. So I have started melting Cozy Moments -Sugary Pink Cookies in my FR and CYS-Sandalwood Apple Ginger in my LR. Back to my cleaning.

Hi all,

Burning Can-Do---Marble cake upstairs, WOW great throw on this one!

CBV--Buttery Gingerbread first floor, left over from X-mas, great smell. The blend of the 2 are very pleasing to my nose. YUM!

Hey everyone,

Today I am melting Crosscreek's Peppermint Bark in my bedroom and smelling it all the way down here to the first floor.

Burning Peanut Butter Cookie votive I picked up from ebay.

This forum is hard to catch up on once gone for a bit. I'm still trying. I go a few steps forward and then miss another day and feel lost again.

Susan, thanks so much for a wonderful conteset. Loved most everything. Didn't care for the laundry "aka perve/icky man" cubes, but I have never been into the laundry dupes. Also, believe it or not, I didn't love the Breath of Ireland. They were cute but just not for me.

LOVEDDDDDD everything else. Especially, the chocolates and I'm not big into chocolate unless its mixed good with something and these were good mixes. I will try and keep you updated girl. [smilie=th_gagme]

Off to read up a bit more. I finally have the house all to ME. Matt (19) is working, Todd (14) is at a friends and John (DH) is out at his brothers and then the grocery store. He has been unemployed for awhile and doesn't know quite what to do with himself. Ugh, somebody get this man a job (its bad out there). He is even freaking bugging me about dinner at 7:30 in the morning (yes he is up before me, still). I am not complaining (well a teeny bit) its just I cannot think about dinner so early. I guess I should be very thankful he is doing it. I am a tad bit spoiled now with some things and won't know what to do when he goes back to work.

OK, thought I would just fill you guys in. I will stop rambling. Have a wonderful weekend.

So far today it's Pink Cashmere from EW and Sugar from Scentsy. We have an appointment with H & R Block this afternoon. [smilie=th_gagme] Not exactly what I want to do on my Saturday off, but it's something that needs to be done.

Maggie...you are lovely!

Afternoon melts...all strong...

YC lakeside birch

Can-Do cast iron cookies

Southern Star vanilla bean noel

Southern star sweet country custard

good eve, all.

work tonight. put in Can-do Mom's apple pie for the furboys to enjoy. lol

Maurie, glad it came. so funny how our noses are different. those chocolatey ones were my least fav.

Peppermint bark is divine in all forms. [smilie=th_gagme]

dabba-Can-do cast iron skillet cookies is one of my favs from her. I swear it smells just like cookies in the oven from miles away.

have a good eve, all.

Hi Maurie :shock: - glad to see U posting! Sorry to hear your DH is still looking for work, must be very frustrating. :lol: For a while there, U weren't feeling well either....hope everything turns around for U very soon! [smilie=bagover]

Melting CrossCreeks Scarecrow Hollar. Yeah...it's from fall, but it's a [smilie=th_gagme] scent, so'll I'll just rename it (applescrumpalicious? :roll: )and melt it year round.

Hey Maurie, always so nice to see you posting. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Sweet, I like the way you think. Applescrumpalicious sounds like a best seller! [smilie=th_a056]

I've been melting LOL's White Cake this afternoon. Not a big standout for me, but quite nice.

Gail

Guest ilovescentedthings

This wet drizzley day were only burning candles. Its YC buttercream in the bathroom,and out here by the computer its YC Oatmeal Cookie. Both have nice throws to them. I still don't get though when folks say they can't smell their YC jar because all the ones I've bought recently all smell pleasantly.

Guest ilovescentedthings
Maggie...you are lovely!

Afternoon melts...all strong...

YC lakeside birch

Can-Do cast iron cookies

Southern Star vanilla bean noel

Southern star sweet country custard

How do you like southern star? I've got my first order coming on monday and cant wait to try out her stuff.

Beautiful artwork Maggie.

I've been melting Persimmon Spice from Nene's this evening.

Denny~ Thanks! ;)

Dabba~ Thank you so much...you are very sweet! [smilie=th_a056]

ilove~ I really love SSS!! I got a new batch in yesterday and I am repeatedly happy!!! :? Hope you like yours!!

Sharonana~ WHIPPED CREAM & HONEYDEW>>>> [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Put in a mix from Primitive Kountry...very pretty scent but not very strong. At least they are stronger than they were about 6 months ago when they arrived. :?

Have a great night everyone!

Sweet~ Thanks for that link! I am already in love with the "Hilltop House"!! I just can't afford it...lol I also love photography and my favorite things to snap are barns and farmhouses...

Her originals are a bit pricey. :? But....you can PAINT gurl! [smilie=th_a056] That one is also available as a pattern packet (under convention packets) and there's also one called 'Fields of Tuscany'. Just saying... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Hi ya MaggieMae!ugly_wink.gif

Yeah...I *heart* that one too. 3925.gif I ordered 2 bags of those tarts from the sale.

I've been meaning to ask you...is your name from the Rod Stewart song?123.gif

You're paintings are beautiful...as are you!16.gif

Added Haley's Gardenia and Lily in the BR....dan.gifIt's great!

wooperwalk_by_okirst.gif