The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Hello!

DD is back at school and I have my computer time back! Yippie! I'm sitting here with a warm cup of green tea and am ready to surf the net.

I'm melting Carol's Creme Brulee and Apples & Red Oak. I have YC's Candy Slices and Boo burning.

Wow! my last melt yesterday was Nene's Spa. This is one strong little tart. I plugged it back in this AM and it's still going strong.Happy_Dance_by_Momma__G.gif

Lana, the wedding photos are beautiful! Everyone looks so happy and cute. What a darling couple! Wishing them many years of happiness together. [smilie=th_a194] Iz we gonna see more of you around here now, GF?

Maurie, going back is tough, isn't it? You'll be in the groove before you know it though!

Susan, yep, hound noses are powerful thangs. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] "Dreadliest" That's a good one! [smilie=The_Hi] Let's work to get it into Websters.

We're getting a splattering of rain this morning but it's supposed to end shortly. It better because dog classes are in session all afternoon. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]_97]

I'm starting out with Can-Do Sugar Beans. Donna's tarts seem to take awhile to get going in my 20 watter but I think this one is gonna be super. As usual for Donna. [smilie=cloud_9]

Happy Monday, everyone.

Gail

Lana-Congrats on the weddings. The pictures were beautiful. Good Luck to both of them!

I woke up with a bit of a cold this morning. Hope it doesn't affect my sense of smell. I am melting 3 from CYS-

Baked Vanilla

Angel Food Cake

Vanilla Nut Bread

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Beautiful pictures, beautiful bride and Mom ..They looked like they were having fun. This afternoon I'm melting from my new Carol's order patchouli Embers and Scarlet Moon. I hope everyone is having a good day. I can actually see the ground and it is a beautiful site.

Good afternoon...it's snowing like crazy here! Kids are off school...expecting 6-10 inches by this evening. Sure looks pretty out!

Kim, I am always fascinated by your scents....I am going to go look at those two...

lana, thanks for letting us take a peek at the wedding pics! How nice!!!

I am now melting LOL Sugared Gumdrops....not sure if I like it or not....I don't hate it though. Not sure if it's what I am in the mood for.

Today my class was cancelled [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] so I'm relaxing before I go to work at 4. I'm melting YC Coconut Bay in my bedroom.

I honestly prefer burning candles over tarts however; I don't want to burn any candles because they are all relatively large and they wouldn't have time to make a full melt pool.

I've had issues with scent throw when it comes to YC but I had a coupon so I bought a few tarts. I love the way Coconut Bay smells but I have a feeling it's going to be light on scent. Yesterday I melted their Blueberry Scone. I LOVE it. It is actually what I wanted CBV's Blueberry Cheesecake to smell like. Blueberry Cheesecake is just too tart for me. Only downfall is the YC tart didn't last long at all. I can usually get a couple days out of my CBV tarts but I got one night out of YC.

Lana ~ Thanks for sharing your photos!! What a lovely wedding and beautiful bride! Love the dress too! You all look so happy! Congrats!

Just popping in to see what everyone else is melting...I've got the same as last night.

Have a nice Monday.... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Beautiful wedding pictures Lana!! They look so happy!

Today I'm melting Frosted Lime Cupcakes from Missy. One of the best lime scents I have tried! Very strong!

Cherry Chip cake from SSS. WONDERFUL SCENT!!! The kids said it smelled like the Christmas Cookies that Meme bought in the tin can at Christmas. I think it smelled a ton better [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Lana - Congrats to the happy couple - beautiful pictures! [smilie=th_sad2hz1] With both dd's recently getting married, it's probably very quiet in your house now, so it might be a good thing work is keeping you busy. The stress part....not so much. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Melting CrossCreek's Cinnamon Roll. Yummm! Wish I had one. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I just switched out scents for Southern Star Scents - Maries Pink Cookies.

It smells great, but I need some candlelight. I'm off to go scare up a couple of jars to light. Good night, sniffers.

Kim yes, it seemed so good to see some ground. I finally was able to just drive out. my car had not been started in 2 weeks-took off like a charm.[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Aria, I guess we could expect to get some of the stuff you're getting now. hope it covers up the dirty snow we have now. lol

Meg-good to see you. I too find in my house the YC tarts don't last long either. Never tried the blueberry scone. now i'm curious. I love blueberry scents.

barbita-I love Spa from Nene's. it does last long and I can get two days out of it in my bath. I even smell it when it is cold and the t-light has gone out.

Lana, thanks for posting thepics. you did all the flowers? wow. very nice. I love the window treatments. looks like everyone had a beautiful day. congrats to the happy couple(s)

tonight its:

CFTKR-white cake and caramelized praline chunkie cup(half). smells soo good. I love her chunkie cups and glad I ordered a couple more this order coming.

also burning CBV butter pound cake 3-wick. loving her 3 wicks.

bath and BR still the same. CCCC pure innocense still going strong. i can't put my finner on it but seems like I've smelled this before. very nice.

just relaxing w/a cup of coffee and waiting for my Olympics. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Kim~ After reading Aria's post I decided to take a peek too...they sound so nice. I love all those great combo earthy scents.

Melting LOL Comfortably Numb in every room. Totally delicious. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Lana--lovely photos--you must be very proud of the beautiful wedding.

Starting the day out with Yankee Juicy Watermelon--one of our favorites around here. I have always had really good results from my Yankee tarts. I have a very open house and I put one in the loft area and it scents the entire house for about 12 hrs. Sorry some of the rest of you don't get as good results from them.

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

good morning, all. wow Trep, that's awesome. funny how all the different variables affect the length of a melt, or throw of a candle.

starting out this morning with CCCC Long Island Pastry. one of my favs.

BR-Can-do Bendel Bean

bath-remelt CFTKR sea island Grapefruit roll

have a good day, all.

Good Morning everyone!

Yesterday after ice skating with the kiddos I melted Fragrant Memories Almond Whip. I also melted TTMS Norwegian Crumb Cake.

You are all right about the hound nose. It was a Beagle that I obedience trained-- Gail, I got all the way up to a CDX with him and working on Utility with him! He was a great dog and I miss him dearly. He was my first child of the non-human kind! Getting his nose off the ground was ALWAYS a challenge. When I got my sheltie, it felt like I was cheating!

Lana, I LOVED the pics of your daughter's wedding. You all looked beautiful. The room was gorgeous and so were the flowers and the cake! Congrats to the new happy couple!

Ok, off to get some work done around here...

Good morning!

Lana, your daughter is absolutely beautiful. She looked like a princess. Congratulations to you and your family. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Vanilla Pear and Caramel Sugar Crunch. My Candy Slices candle is all gone so I've moved on to Buttercream.