The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

good morning, all.

CYS-thou art more lovely

still have CFTKR coconut milk and lavender in the BR that I put on last night before work for the boys to 'furlax' to.

Nene's Basil sage mint remelt from yesterday. this is a nice one and lasts.

have a good sunday, all

good morning, all.

CYS-thou art more lovely

still have CFTKR coconut milk and lavender in the BR that I put on last night before work for the boys to 'furlax' to.

Nene's Basil sage mint remelt from yesterday. this is a nice one and lasts.

have a good sunday, all

Susan, ( furlax) That is so cute!Doggi_by_myjka55.gif

I'm still melting SSS Baby Powder from last night.

Last nights late night melt was Grape from Kim's Tarts, started out with a very strong authentic smelling tart, that only last for about 2 hours in my combo melter.

Looking forward to watching the Hockey Game GO USA!!!!! Gonna run and do food shopping, and maybe a little me time with a mani/pedi and get my eyebrows done too! I was gonna clean but, NAH!!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA!!!

Good morning! Today I'm only burning candles that I need to finish up. Starting off with:

Goose Creek - Apple Bourbon

ACG - Juicy Apple

Bendel - Lemon Verbena

Philly Candle Co. (this is a local company) - Lovespell

We're still having issues with our computer...Neighbor kid will hopefully be able to come back this afternoon. I'm melting Busy Bee-Snickerdoodle. Have a great Sunday, if I can not check back in today.

Time to change the melt, but I have a pot of beef vegetable soup simmering on the stove. Have to decide what goes w/that. :lol: [smilie=th_autumboy] It's between Carol's Cornbread Muffins, Nene's Home Baked Bread and Deana's Honey Buttered Hot Rolls. Decisions....decisions... [smilie=th_00000020] Ok...just put on CrossCreek's Honey Buttered Hot Rolls.

That would have been my vote too sweetnspicy. 2qcmh45.gif

Changed out my melters in the kitchen and LR to Nene's Vanilla Sugared Grapefruit.

Grantata is baking some chicken in the oven and something from a previous oven usage had spilled and is stinking up the joint.smoke-3-2.gif

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow? maison004.gif

Well...that's not a cleaning the oven smiley, but it will do. emoticon-animal-051.gif

SSS Sugared Spruce from earlier ended up smelling like spruce mixed with Bounce dryer sheets....didn't care for it.

Now I have a roast in the slow cooker and it is pretty much taking over the whole house scentwise. Think I'll hold off on melting anything until after dinner.

good eve, all. woke up in time to catch the last of the hockey game. Kudos to both teams. [smilie=th_00000020]

CCCC pink cotton candy cake or something in the Easter shapes. hubby likes strawberry so I thought I would put this on for him. It's a nice scent; not real heavy or strong but it is there.

sugared spruce and dryer sheets would not be a good combo. I wonder if it was tainted? SS is one of my fav. scents. love it from CCCC, CBV, Can-do.

have a good eve, all.

Well, the Honey Buttered Hot Rolls had too much honey and not enuf rolls in it for me. [smilie=th_autumboy] Tunisianswife - I think you thought the same thing? So, have changed & the last melt of the day is CFTKR's Apple Zucchini Bread.

[smilie=th_00000020]

Hi there,

Started the day with a new scent from CFTKR- tropical light musk and I really did not like this one at all. I didn't smell anything tropical in the scent at all [smilie=th_autumboy] and the musk wasn't very pleasant to my nose....I am hoping this it just a fluke that I didn't like either of the first 2 scents I have tried from my first order with her. I have heard so many positive comments on her scents, so hopefully my next one will be better ...which is Citrus H20 [smilie=th_00000020]

Karrie

So sorry that the USA team lost..but it was a fantastic game to watch!!!

Didn't get a chance to get a mani/pedi today, but had a nice day doing some shopping with my DD.

Right now I'm melting Can-Do's Fruit Loops, I'm likin it, but it doesn't smell like any Fruit Loops I've ever had.

Have a great night everyone!

Hi all! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Checking in before the day is done. Boy, it's been a fun one. Went to a very dear friend's 50th birthday party. What a great time we all had. I can't believe she's 50. Everybody thinks she's about 35. :lol:

I'm melting Cheryl's Christmas Past. Oh hush up. It is too the right season for this one because, well, Christmas IS past. [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a lovely evening, buddies.

Gail, feeling silly

Hello everyone. As soon as we walked in the door I got my Mango Peach Salsa tart from Carol ready to melt and lit up YC's Berry Jam.

I'm so happy I got Mango Peach Salsa from Carol. I was on the fence about getting it and I'm so glad I did. It's sooooo good! Not sure how it compares to the original since I never tried it.

There had to be around 4' (yes, feet) of snow there. We arrived on Friday evening and it was still snowing non-stop when we left this afternoon at 3. DD and I tried skiing today. DH is an expert skier and his dream was to get DD on skis. She was awesome. She was zipping around me...not bad for her first time. I however, was a complete failure. I was scared to death of falling and breaking my leg so I stood around looking like a dodo on skis. I think I looked like a deer in headlights. I barely moved unless I saw someone heading right towards me.