The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Tonight I'm melting Carol's new Banana Cream Pie and it's right on the money. Great scent! I just started her Almond Bear Claw. I'm smelling mostly bear claw right now but I just lit the tea light.

I'm burning YC's Buttercream and Cinnamon Toast.

I have been melting Voodoo Love from Candles, Gifts and More.

I used to love that from LOL-how is it from CGM?

Good morning-

I am in a "c'mon warm weather" frame of mind today. So I am melting-

Paradise Island-Can Do

Fruit Salad-Just Tarts

Fizzy Pops-Kim's

Probably overkill in a major way-I may have to turn stuff off if the headaches start. These are all powerhouse scents!

Hope you all have a great day! Do some laundry for me Tunisian!

Good Morning everyone. This morning I am melting Busy Bees Christmas Cabernet and last night I melted BG's Blackberry Crepes...or something like that,,,,I am so terrible with actual scent names and I already threw the bag away...It was a great scent though.

Enjoy the day!

Mornin" all,

Was in the mood for bakery type scents today since I will be home cleaning and such on a dreary day.

Both are from CBV- Carmalized Pralines, so yummy and STRONG!

Pumpkin Cheesecake, another great pumpkin, creamy winter scent

Have a great day everybody! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hello!

This morning I'm giving Carol's new Oatmeal Raisin Cookie a second try. I melted it last night in my tea light burner and nada after many hours. When I checked up on it I saw the oil evaporating into the air but smelled nothing. I had such high hopes for this one since so many of the new ones that I just got are so good. I'm melting a new one in my 24 watt one to see if I get anything.

I'm burning YC's Buttercream.

Update on Carol's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie...it's throwing in my 24 watt melter. It's a nice sweet cookie scent. I'm so sad though because I love how beautiful my glass burners are and it seems like they don't throw as well as the 24 watt ones.

EDIT - I love this scent. Too bad it didn't throw well in my beautiful glass burner. I've even modified my burners by stacking and they get pretty hot this way. I wonder what gives.

Tonight I'm melting 2 cubes of Scentsationals Cherry Pafait and this is one strong scent!! Very good throw! [smilie=th_we0081]

lady - I'll have to look for that one when I go back to Hobby Lobby. Today I'm melting Garden Rain from Scentsationals. It isn't as strong as the other scents I melted but it may be because I switched to a different warmer.

Guest Viennalady

Is that your darling Peke in your avatar? I love Pekes and was one of the breeds I was open to the last time I decided to get a new furkid. (I ended up getting a shih-tzu)

My avatar Peke is my dog. She is 11 years old very self-confident, wise and quite a charakter. Bevore I had a male Shih-tsu. This race is really something special: stubborn, friendly, funny and full of deep wisdom. Congratulation to your dog!

Love

Ulrike

[smilie=th_we0081]

Guest ilovescentedthings
Ilovescentedthings........I am a big fan of Southern Star....strong and great variety of scents!

[smilie=th_we0081] got my order and first melted cherry chip cake. One half of the melt lasted about 4 hours. So I guess total melt time for the entire thing would be around 8 hours,not bad. Can't wait to try the rest.

What are some of your favorites?