The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

good morning, all. Happy Feb!

starting out the morning with Bizzyb's creme' brulee and cinnamon donuts

burning CBV Breakfast in Vermont and GC sweet cinnabons

haven't changed out the bed or bath melters. just sitting down to a cup of coffee after work and enjoying looking through Donna's pages. [smilie=th_u53] happy happy

have a good day, all.

Happy February, everyone! [smilie=snoopy]

Happy Can-Do Reopening Sale Day, too! [smilie=cloud_9]

I see my name suggestion for Scent of the Day thread lost. [smilie=th_u53] JUST KIDDING! "February's Flirty Flames" is really cute! I likey! [smilie=th_aa17] I'm in a silly mood. Must be giddiness over Can-Do. [smilie=th_create]

Melting SH's Sinfully Vanilla this morning. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

Ah yes, Donna is open again....life is good! Fun new scents too.

Today I'm starting out with Nene's chunkie cup in Lemon Drop Cookies....yummers. I split it in half and have two melters going!

Jules, thank you...DS's room smells of the wood stain....maybe I should put a melter in there...lol.

I've got to go and finish some laundry and ironing.....oh, the thrill! [smilie=th_u53]

Good morning and Happy February!loveshower.gif

So I stumble out of bed and drag myself into the kitchen to make coffee. I don't think I was supposed to have any. Filled up the grinder and spilled the beans! Ha! Get it? square.gif Then because I overfilled the grinder, coffee grounds went every where...then I spilled water pouring it into the coffeemaker...then I get my coffee all fixed up nice and neat just the way I like it...pick up the cup and spilled that all over the counter and the floor.1041.gif

Think I need to go back to bed and start over...127fs4585254.gif

Would anyone like a cup of coffee?ugly004.gif

Anyway...still got Nene's Sunwashed Linen going in the kitchen. Wow...can't believe it's lasted this long. I'll change it out later...but then again...maybe I won't! I could have a waxident!jawsmiley.gif

Have a great day!157fs837411.gif

Happy Ground Hog Day!!! We have a ground hog that lives under our shed. We call her Mama Ground Hog. Last summer she had a litter of 4 babies. We're hoping she'll make an appearance today, but it's a bit cold so I doubt that she'll be walking around.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Asian Spice and burning YC's Cinnamon Toast.

DD went around the house this morning putting in the tarts-let's go see what I have cookin around here...

Looks like she went on an LOL spree-

Booper's Marshmallow Cupcakes in the living room

Luscious Lemon Bars in the kitchen

Dreamsicle in my bedroom

American Dream in the hallway upstairs

Have a great day everyone.

Happy February!

Where did January go?

I just started melting SSS Vanilla Butter Fudge and Sugar Snaps. VBF is always a favorite for me!

I just placed an order with Can Do. Even though I don't need anything it was fun to do.

I am going to start taking inventory of my stash from every vendor. Maybe then I can convince myself I have ENOUGH. [smilie=th_u53]

Happy February!

This morning I am melting Nene's Lemon Bundt Cake. This was a sample from a previous order and boy is it good!

Last night I melted LOL's Almond Toffee Bark..this was awesome! When I woke up this morning, my living room still smelled like it and the tea light had gone out early in the evening.

Trying to resist the Can Do...maybe I will take a look see later after I get back from ice skating with the kids.

Enjoy the day!

Sharonana, you need a re-do.

LLVV, I hope it see's it's shadow.

Sweet, your thread name was great too. :shock:

My mix of cookies and breakfast sausage was not good. nope. uh uh.

Switched melts to Can-do Lemon Lime in two melters. ahhhh

Switcheroo time.... HeartTiedtoaRedBalloon.gif

It's an LOL spree here too Cat!

Upstairs ~ LOL ~ Cheeky Cherry....a freebie I got in my order and it is awesome...I don't normally like cherry scents, but this one is a keeper! edd7555606577aebb5898ecf40be036c.gif

downstairs ~ LOL ~ Warm Banana Cake....just started it....cold sniff is yummo the3301ae2.gif

sharonana, wow, what a morning you had...hope it got better! tha857f08c.gif

Have a great afternoon!AddEmoticons09752.gif

Ok, I just figured out 10 minutes ago that tomorrow is ground hog day, not today. :shock:

Tonight I'm going to melt S@x on the Beach from Carol and burn Cinnamon Toast. DH will be home from his overseas business trip around 11 so DD and I are having one last girls night out before I have to get back to cooking every night. We're planning on pizza and being home in time to watch Hannah Montana.

well, I've had this freebie tart that was sent to me about 6 months ago in my order from www.maximumscented.com and I decided to put it on tonight and the whole family has fell in love with it. It is hazelnut coffee. I do not like coffee scents but this one is great and has the whole house smelling on only one little heart tart.

Going to get some more of these. I've had some bad luck with getting tarts that have any scent lately and I was really beginning to wonder about my nose but this proves there is nothing wrong with my nose, just the tarts I've been buying. One of the main places I order from has gone up on their tarts and obviously from my last two orders has cut back on the oil they are using. UGH!

Hey everybody! :shock:

Sharonana, sorry about your coffee mishaps this morning. Your post was really funny though. Am I being a bad friend by saying that? :oops: :lol:

Denim, I'm so glad you're enjoying that coffee tart. Isn't it great when you realize your nose isn't on the fritz? [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm melting Can-Do's Baked Cinnamon Apples Oh My. It's a good 'un!

Gail

good eve, all.

cute ground hog avatar, LLVV. the early bird catches the worm. :)

denim, glad you found a keeper. I will have days like that too. gets frustrating then I will find a gem.

CBV buttery caramel in the melter and burning Goose Creek Angel Kiss

CBV-echoes from the Orient burning in the bath

Can-do coconut milk and lavender in the BR. I love this scent and it is sort of taking over the whole house.

have a good eve, all.

I really need some more sales...sheesh...I will not look, I will not look...

Sharonana - don't you hate it when you keep slopping things? It is like a bad Lucy episode!

Today is Garden Terrace: Can-Do