The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Hey guys, I remember the painting guy too....reading your posts brought it back to me. I used to enjoy watching him. There was something so calming about his voice and how he described what he was painting. Very talented man.

Gail, I did manage to find something pleasing to my nose....Carol's Cider Snap....wonderful. Right after I started melting that one, I promptly went and placed an order! How dare DH's disapprove of our scents! The nerve! [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

Cat, [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] oh my....that little baby is just too precious! So tiny! I'll bet you can't wait until he comes home with you! Love the name too!

sweet, Anjoy and Gail, I think I am the only one here who has not tried Vanilla Crack yet! Last time I ordered from LOL, I just picked the grab bags and never got one.

Gotta go and pick up DS.....

Have a great night!

Here's my little bit of Tuscany...

a6272df5.jpg

It's a little hard to see any of the detail...but then you would probably see my mistakes as well [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] We all want to live in that little house at the bottom of the mountain in the left window.

Oh my goodness...I love Bob Ross.love-063.gif Always used to watch his shows on PBS on Saturday afternoons...even took a painting class at Michaels. I cannot believe he has been gone 15 years.surprised-003.gif

MaggieMae...would love to see some of your paintings. smiley-painting.gif

Cat...what a cute puppy. Awwww...smiley_puppy_petting.gif

Puppy...glad your husband is content with the scent. smiley-dance011.gif

Melting Daniela's Hawaiian Cake...meh...me not so content with the scent.smiley-sad056.gif Don't think I'll be buying from this vendor again.smiley-sad027.gif

Also got Candle Dippers Awaphui Seaberry going in the BR...another meh one for me. I must have picked the wrong scents from this vendor too cause I'm not finding anything that just knocks my socks off.smiley-gen149.gif

I feel ya Aria...nothing is pleasing this nose tonight.smiley_emoticons_langenase.gif

Looks like I have written a novel...so here's wishing y'all a great weekend!smiley-eatdrink007.gif

Hi all! Just relaxing on my laptop while I'm watching the Olympics. Gotta run to the mall in the morning, we have to get DD's friend a birthday gift, I need some jeans, and of course I will run into YC and see whats goin on there.

Right now I'm melting BG Coconut Lime Verbena. Whew, this is a dead on scent, and crazy strong just like most of BG's tarts. I'm sure gonna miss this vendor. I have 2 bags hidden in my drawer, I'll probably hoard them for a while!

Have a wonderful night everyone!

Hi!

Cat - Maddie is a sweetie pie! Awwwh...I love puppies. Don't you just love puppy breath? I wonder where they get that from.

Tonight I'm trying out a new one... Blackberry Marmalade from Carol. I'm also still burning Candy Slices.

Cat, Maddie is aDORable!!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

LLVV, some people don't like puppy breath. How can that be? [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Sharon, that's too bad you've not found anything great from Candle Dippers. So sorry, darn it. I've had just the opposite experience - almost nothing so far that I don't love.

Aria, Cider Snap sounds like a good one. Glad you found it! I just switched to my Wood Wicks Cider. So deelish! When - it's just a matter of time, you know [smilie=th_anyminute] - you try Vanilla Crack let us know what you think.

Maggie, that is a BEAUTIFUL mural, GF! Is that you in the photo? Wow, you're beautiful too! [smilie=th_aa17]

Gail

Good morning! Still burning the Crossroads candle and Swan Creek's Vanilla Pound Cake. Melting EW Swedish Ginger Cake and CCCC Cranberry Marmalade.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

p.s. - Just saw your artwork, Maggie! NICE!!! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

good morning, all.

Cat, your little baby is precious. you just want to cuddle a puppy and smother it with kisses, don't ya?

Maggie, is this your dining area? wow, how it opens up a wall making it look like there are windows there. Yes, I want to live at the bottom of that hill...provided all the shopping and work is at the bottom and not the top; I may blow out a lung getting up there. lol that's really something and a great Tuscan theme.

this morning it is oompaloompah from Candledippers. not sure this one is for me. also burning CBV blueberry cheesecake. maybe when it calms down a little it won't be so bad.

CBV Neptune's Oasis in the bath

CBV sexy in stilettos in the BR-still going strong from yesterday morning so will leave it for now.

have a good weekend, all.

Good morning!

Maggie, love the mural girl! Very cool. I see you!

Okay, I haven't decided what to melt today....came here looking for inspiration. I may wait until this afternoon to melt since we will be gone all morning.

Good morning!

I still have the same scents going from last night with the addition of Carol's Wild Cherry.

Cat....such a precious little puppy!

Maggie....I agree...your artwork is wonderful!

Starting off the day with Sweet Chestnuts from AMS.

Good Saturday morning y'all. I'm hoping for some major snow melting today. It will be above freezing. Maybe I can get my kitties to go outside for a little while. Cat: What a precious little baby. I know you can't wait until she is part of your family. Maggie; I love your Tuscany wall. It is Bellissima as well as you...

I am starting out with Bellas-Ultimate Graham Pie Crust. This is a new scent for me, so I'll check in later. It's time for me to start some Saturday cleaning. Have a good morning...

Maggie I love your artwork...so unique...what a lovely room.

Cat...I love the baby...so darling..I am such a push over for the furry cuddlies.

Morning melts

LR..Citrus Pound Cake from Fragrant Memories still going from last night...I love this scent.

Comp..Fragrant Memories Cinnamon Bread Pudding.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

[smilie=th_gagme] Oh Susan....you cracked me up!!! I'm still giggling as I type! "Blow out a lung"....hehehe!

Thanks everyone for your kind words...I'm glad DH doesn't seem to mind my craziness as I paint all over the walls. WHen my oldest was little I put Disney characters all over the playroom walls...it's so soothing and I wish I could do it more often on canvas.

Gail~ You are so sweet...but as you can see the pictures kinda blurry so as not to frighten anyone...lol

Starting the day with Strudel Doodle from MD and Buttermilk Pancakes from Haleys.

Have a great one!

oompaloompah wasn't for me. glad I gave it a go but it was not calming down one bit. afraid it would wake up hubby. lol switched over to Can-do Lessie's blueberries and cream. aah, much better. smells just like the candle form of CBV blueberry cheesecake which is complimenting it nicely.

Maggie, I forgot to mention...if that is you in the pic, you're so pretty and reminded me so much of one of my good friends from college.

Cat - Maddie is adorable! What a bundle of puppy love! :roll:

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_gagme] Your paintings are FANTASTIC!!...luv how you made them look like scenes out of a window! [smilie=bagover] Have you ever heard of Dorothy Dent? She does beautiful landscapes, too and has some videos available - www.dorothydent.com Is that a candle lamp I see U standing by? :shock:

Melting Can-Do's Lessie's Birthday Cake. Soooo good!

Everyone...have a great weekend! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Good Morning everyone!

Beautiful work-I'd love to be able to paint or draw like that. My best friend's mother decided to do a mural in her bathroom and transformed it into an oasis in paradise-that is so neat. You look very happy in the pic too-it's good to have something that makes you relax and enjoy being in your home.

I LOVE puppy breath! I can't wait to get a hold of that cute face and spoil her rotten! I bought her the cutest striped poncho to come home in-it will still be a bit chilly(at the rate this winter is going) when we make that 3 hour drive to pick her up. I haven't had a puppy in a long time-I usually adopt the adults. This is very exciting for me-I feel like a little girl! My girls are also beside themselves-we are looking at doggie "bling" here-

www.barkbling.com

Back to the thread-

melting Mystery Man-Can Do very nice cologne fragrance with some interesting undertones-nice.

Vanilla Lust-LOL man I love this fragrance!

Off to clean and pack some more-have a great Saturday everyone...

Susan...yes it's me...and thank you... [smilie=th_gagme] (I went to college in NJ)

Kim and Susan...I must be the odd man out with the Oompaloompa...I just love that one! Isnt it funny how our noses are? I know it's a weird scent but it works for me...

Sweet~ Thanks for that link! I am already in love with the "Hilltop House"!! I just can't afford it...lol I also love photography and my favorite things to snap are barns and farmhouses...and YES...that's my Goose Creek candle with a YC top (which seems to have a crack running down it so I think it might explode the next time I use it...)

Cat~ You are so LUCKY to be getting to take care of your newest baby!!! I LOVE puppies and puppy breath and everything puppy!!! They bring SO much happiness! And thanks for your comment about my art...it does make me happy.

Lighting up the French Vanilla Goose Creek.