The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

love2puzzle, mmm, love scampi but yeah, not many melts stand a chance.

Michelle, I've got those two coming from CYS-patiently waiting.

that scottie that was best in show @Westminster is so cute! always reminds me of the Bush white house. I loved watching those Christmas videos.

unfortunately, mine are not as prettily groomed. I just finished a bit ago grooming and bathing all 3. After plucking the ears, clipping, and bathing all 3, I had no steam left to brush the teeth--it's always a fight all the way thru the grooming day around here. lol

switched out the LR melter to Bizzyb's vanilla something and caramel toffee.

burning GooseCreek Angel Kiss, CBV fudge brownie, and caramelized praliine. also have a mainstays Cinnamon spice going.

all chores are done for the day so just sitting down to a cup of coffee and looking forward to the games tonight.

have a good night, all

Cat - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] on the soon-to-be new addition to your furbaby family! April will be here before U know it and you'll be able to bring her home. How much will she weigh when full grown?

Melting FP's Cinnamon Toasted Almonds.

Melting Bright Blessings Southern Pecan Pie, LOL Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Pie, and LOL Creamed Pumpkin Coffee. Burning Old Virginia Pecan Pie and Yankee Pumpkin Pie/Vanilla Cupcake swirl. Nom!

good morning, all.

Aria, every tiime I see that darling kitty in broadway lights, it tickles me.

CFTKR blackberry jam butter cookie brulee

burning CBV raspberry white mocha

CFTKR Sutra's Passion in the bath

Can=do LoveSpell in the BR

have a good day, all.

Susan, thanks....he is a little cutie. Who can resist a kitten? I see you are melting Sutra's Passion....what do you think of that one?

Good morning.

Mayday - Lemon Cookies

SSS - Cinn a Buns (I think)

I'm off to the grocery store this morning. We ran out of everything all at once.

Good Morning!

It's cold here!! I can't wait for spring. I dug into the older stash this morning and came up with-

CFTKR Winter Plum Jelly

CYS Lavender Milk

Can Do Coconut Milk & Lavender

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning friends!

Today I am melting CH's Cranberrry Peppermint and yesterday I melted Crystal Clear's Strawberry Cream Cupckaes and CYS Apricot Angel Cake.

Maggie, I loved that Apple Pie Ice Cream from LOL..

Susan, thanks....he is a little cutie. Who can resist a kitten? I see you are melting Sutra's Passion....what do you think of that one?

I like it. It has a fruity(mostly cherry) scent to me. moderate throw.

DH brought home a nice little bag of tarts from his right-hand office gal .. I think I created a tart monster with her. So, I am melting Bellas-Candle Shop. This is a new scent for me and it is smelling so wonderful. Have a good morning y'all.

So Far Today:

Little Pink Dress-Cozy Cottage Scents-Loved it. Turned off before leaving house for around 2-3 hours came home could still smell it.

Just tried Coffee Ice Cream-Cozy Cottage Scents-Light Throw! Weak, didn't care for this turned off and threw out.

Thinking about what to choose next [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Good morning!

Debra, your little shelter mama kitty must be adorable! :oops:

Cat, bless you for fostering homeless furbabies. :) And congrats on the brand new baby Bulldog! My DD has a Bulldog. He's a barrel of laughs. A real clown. Loves everything that breathes and they all love him back. Have you thought of a name yet? We will want pictures, you know! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Susan, bathing and grooming takes a lot of time and effort but isn't it the best when they're all soft and clean and smelling good? :P

Tarthound, Hi!!!!!! Long time no see!

I'm melting LOL's Cinnamon Buns. Such a good one!

Gail

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!

Last night I melted YC Egyptian Cotton, I think I got this one from the outlet, boy, I can't believe I never tried this before. I absolutely loved it!! A little cotton scent, but more of a light flower scent going on. I will buy a bunch of these when I go back!

Anyone else loving this one, just curious.

switched out the LR melter to Candledippers-Sprinkles. fun yummy scent. also added Gold Canyon Lovestruck to the candles. It's a very pretty pink candle and gives off a nice glow w/those double wicks.

Gail, good to 'see' you. yes it is always a good job done and saves me a bundle too. would cost me about $135 every 6-8 wks otherwise. My one shihtzu has more the facecut of a Westie this time though. LOL he still looks cute but I'm partial. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Just got my tarts from Crosscreek....OMG.... I have never smelled such fabulous scents in my life. I don't know how she does it, but I wish all the vendors could! Then all we would have to do is look for the best prices. I can't decide which one to put in the warmer. This is going to be sooo much fun. I got 15 scents from her that I have never tried. Decisions decisions... [smilie=th_12E9EC16] This sweet craving is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!