The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

CSweeney, we don't excuse you as a newbie. We [smilie=th_Welcome1-1] you to post, friend!! [smilie=th_aa17] It's so much fun sharing our wax addiction with buddies!

So far, my very favorite vanilla is Vanilla Crack from LOL. [smilie=th_blij40]

So good to see you posting!

Gail

Aria and Sweet - way back you asked about my kitty. Actually she is a young adult that we got from a shelter - she had already had kitties at her young age and they dumped her and her babies at the door. The kittens were adopted, and as usual, momma kitty had no home. But she is mine now! And what a super kitty she is!

Also Sweet - you asked about crocus blooming out here...should be soon, they are coming up and it was 58 degrees today. (My apologies to the snowbound.)

And finally, again to you, Aria - you asked what the Ambergris smelled like. I can tell you that after trying to find a good definition besides "sweet and earthy" I am glad that was the last one...see Wikipedia (how did we live without that, LOL) Something having to do with whale vomit... [smilie=th_a136]

Tonight's scent is Bissy's Spa tonic.

debra, whale vomit....ewwww. How interesting to say the least.

Just watched Johnny Weir skate for the first time. Unique....and what a costume.

I've had Slatkin Vanilla Shortbread burning all evening....this is the first 3 wick that hasn't burned very well for me. Love the scent though.

CSweeney, we don't excuse you as a newbie. We [smilie=th_a136] you to post, friend!! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] It's so much fun sharing our wax addiction with buddies!

So far, my very favorite vanilla is Vanilla Crack from LOL. :P

So good to see you posting!

Gail

What Gail said....no excusing here...we're glad you're with us!

Tonight I'm melting Scentsy's Holiday Kiss. If it smelled Christmassy, I would've packed it away until next holiday season, but this one smells musky and almost like incense. I like it! Also melting Huckleberry Layne's Black Raspberry Vanilla.

Jules~ I love that avatar...it is adorable!!

Melting LOL this morn...

3 Muskateers in FR and LR

Nesselrode Pie in K...this one has disappeared from the scent list..not on the regular or the discontinued...?

Smelling yummy in here...I can't believe I love this 3 Muskateers...it has a chocolate smell which usually repels me but this is [smilie=th_a136]

Have a nice day :P

good morning, all.

fleur, i'll help ya shovel. lol

Jules, love your avatar.

beatrix, coconut milk and lavender is one of my fav. relaxation scents. so pretty and soothing; lasts forever too from every vendor I've ever received it from.

Debra, always seems that the kitties and puppies go and the older ones are left in the shelters; what folks forget to realize is that they don't stay babies for long. I honestly have always preferred an adult dog from the shelter because I don't care to go thru the puppy stage. [smilie=th_a136]

SSS-santa snacks

CBV echoes from the orient in the bath

CBV Sophie Belle on the melter in the BR, and melting hyacinth.

have a good day, all

Maggie: 3 Muskateers is an awesome scent from LOL. I'm continuing with EW-Sin City from yesterday. I really miss Riss's scents because they are so long lasting and strong. No new snow here. Susan, hopefully you just had some flakes. We ended up with 6" from this last go around. CSweeney: Welcome to our humble forum. Looking forward to your posting and fellowship. I hope everyone has a lovely morning. I am going to my massage guy today. Much Needed....but for now it's [smilie=th_a136]

Good morning!

Its a sunny, cold day in MO-hope you get shoveled out soon Fleur and congrats on flowers peeking out Deb! Congrats on your new girl-I love shelter animals! They do make the best pets-I am thinking its because they are grateful for the kindness of a loving home. I foster, and you wouldn't believe the conditions these little guys are brought into the shelter.

I have just purchased my first "purebred" though(I have always gotten animals through the shelter-so this is a big deal for me). She is an english bulldog,born just on the 9th of this month. We get to bring her home in April-and I am in love. I am anxious to see how the rest of my "entourage" does with her. My big dog is such a baby himself-I am wondering about sibling rivalry. He is the most gentle guy in the world, and gets along wonderfully with the Shih Tzu-and anyone else whom has passed through the doors. I think it will be fine, as long as I let him lay on my feet and give him my attention as well.

Anyway-on to melting...

This morning brings-Fruit Loops Can Do

Juniper Breeze-Just Tarts

and I thought I grabbed a lemon pie tart from Crystal Clear-except it turned out to be banana cream pie...I hate it when that happens. I do hope it doesn't blend in a yucky way with the others.

Have a great day.

Excuse the newbie! (Me!) Mmmmm! Just lit a Vanilla Bean Noel pillar from PPC. I LOVE this scent! I also have this scent in a spray and use it on my linens, in the car, on myself, and more! Wondering if there might be other vanilla-based scents that are as yummy as this?

csweeney - I really like Vanilla Extract from Bissy's Boutique.

Last night I burned Seaside Escape from Slatkin's. This smelled great and for a small candle it had a good throw.

Today I'm melting Nilla Wafers from Can-Do. This is a very nice bakery scent.

I'm having lunch with friends at Cracker Barrel today. I'll eat like a pig and then I'll check out the store for wax goodies.

Cat, I wish I had the space to be able to foster. with 3 furbabes and all w/different personalities, would be a good mix for temperment testing. my first two were shelters; no abuse but some neglect. the third fella was a rehomed shihtzu. got him at 11 months. he's a character and I just adore all three but he makes me laugh the most.

changed out some melters

CCCC caramel cinnamon latte

CFTKR-Native Princess in the BR. my last one of these. I loved this scent.

Can-do Kiwi Sage and Ginger in the bath

OOOO Olive, I'm so jealous, I love the Cracker Barrel!! We're going to TN for Spring Break and looking forward to having a couple of meals there!

Katz, Enjoy your massage!

CSweeney, Welcome!!

Last nights melts were one of Kim's Tarts from Ebay, I forgot the name, I'll post it later, but it was forgettable. The first dud I've found so far. No scent, No throw, Nada. I also melted YC Pomegranate Cider, not the strongest YC scent but a decent throw for the bedroom, and a nice uncomplicated scent.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Hi All-

I was in a cherry mood after reading about some from MaggieMae-

I dug some from CYS out of my stash-

Thou Art More Lovely

She Walks in Beauty

It smells great here. I love their stuff.

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Thanks Maggie and Tuni. I'm pushing Summer a little bit.

Trep, we have the same scent on. Great minds...

Kim, are you all relaxed now?

Congratulations on the new furbaby, Cat01. Your house just got cozier.

This morning's scents are still going. I'll switch out after din-din.

Kim~ Yep...it's a keeper for sure!

Michele~ MMMMMM....Don't ya just love those?

Aria~ Strudel & Spice is one of my most fav scents from anyone!!!

Still melting the 3 Muskateers...just popping in to see what everyone else is brewing.

Hi Everyone,

Just got home from work a short time ago and threw Cinnamon Twist Bread from Nene's in the melter. I hope I get to enjoy it for a little while. Hubby is on the way home and he is going to be cooking Garlic Shrimp. Love it, but no melt stands a chance against the garlic smell. Maybe I will shut it off and re-melt it later.