The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Good Morning!

We didn't get much snow here yet. It looks like about 3 inches and still snowing.

I just changed the melters to LOL Comfortably Numb, Booper's Cupcakes amd Coconut Cake. I have burning YC Chocolate Chip Cookie and YC Cookies & Cream.

Good morning meltie peeps,

I have Nene's Cucumber Cantaloupe in the melter. Great throw and the scent is very authentic. I'm smelling a great crisp melon scent.flower_dance_by_blaahy.gif

:shock: Woke up to LOTS 'o snow this morning! Had to push the doors open, cuz it's higher than the bottom of the doors. :lol: Was going to shovel a path for the dog, but (of course :lol: ) he just took a leap into it. :lol:

Everyone in the snowstorm's path.....stay safe! Good day for staying inside and burning/melting our smellies.

Melting Can-Do's Gingerbread Latte. Luv this....soooo good! :lol:

I just put on Caramel Zucchini Bread. It's yowza good. Not sure where it's from though. oh no!

It's oval, black cup, clear lid, 2 ounce with a white strip of a label w/ printed scent name on the side.

CBV? LOL? I must find out where this is from.

eta: here is a picture. I trust you experts. Who makes this one?

IMG_0103-2.jpg

good afternoon, all. the snow here was that wet kind so the roads were easy to clear, the salt has melted the snow on all pathways. cleared off the car and was able to get out so I'm sparing hubby the trouble.

Jules, hmmm. never seen that one before. Unless it is an older CBV and she has discontinued that scent, not hers that I know of. Hers are now round 2 oz plastic and she doesn't carry that scent but it sure sounds good! TTMS has the black cups but not oval and they have a logo.

Tossed a couple of duds and finally settled on CBV vanilla velvet. just blew out my Gold Canyon candle-time for nap. love that black licorice scent. mmm.

Jules - I did a search on that scent & didn't come up w/anything. :shock: Is this one you've had awhile & maybe is off the scent decription pages now? It does sound good, tho! Hope it rings a bell w/someone...

Have changed to Cheryl's Pumpkin Vanilla Cream. Yum!

Burning candles & melts today...Burning Yankee Cinnamon Toast, Slatkin Cinnamon Pumpkin and Goose Creek Apple Spice....smells wonderful :shock:

It could be one of my older ones. I did pull out an old stash to work through. This one may have been from a gift swap too. I'm unsure. It's a good scent. I wonder if CYS could blend up a batch of Caramel and Zucchini Bread custom.

Thanks for the help. :shock:

WOW~ What a storm...it finally stopped. The kids were out all morning. We got over a foot but I hate being stuck inside...gotta get goodies for the superbowl but I'm sure there is no food left at the store since people shop like their gonna be stuck in the house for a month when snow is in the forecast. :shock:

Melting Hansel and Gretels House from MD but I'm stuffy so not smelling much.

Stay safe everybody.

WOW~ What a storm...it finally stopped. The kids were out all morning. We got over a foot but I hate being stuck inside.

Same here, Maggie. We had at least 2 feet and now it's clean up time. I told DS to get the driveway cleared today so I can get out if I have to. I had to re-clear an area in the back for my 2 girls who are toy poodles. They are so prissy!

Now melting WnS Tropical Delite (wishful thinking?)

Melting CFTKR - Holiday Rum Cake. It's so yummy!

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening.

WOW~ What a storm...it finally stopped. The kids were out all morning. We got over a foot but I hate being stuck inside.

Same here, Maggie. We had at least 2 feet and now it's clean up time. I told DS to get the driveway cleared today so I can get out if I have to. I had to re-clear an area in the back for my 2 girls who are toy poodles. They are so prissy!

Now melting WnS Tropical Delite (wishful thinking?)

Lady...2 feet???? WOW! That's something!!! I know what you mean about the "girls"....my yorkie wouldn't go out in the morning until someone made a trail....my twin DDs went out and cleared a big area just so she could have her "spot". Too much! :lol: I hear there is more snow for Wednesday... :shock:

Maggie, I heard the same. Hope it's just snow showers as some reports are saying. My poor DS just finished clearing the end of the driveway and a plow came past & mounded the snow up again! :shock:

wow, 2 feet. golly hope the storm next week breezes past you all. My brother invariably every time would get through snow-blowing the driveway and along would come the plow and plug up the end of it with about 3 feet of snow. the snow here was wet and heavy so a dose of salt and brine really helped clear the streets and walkways to bare pavements.

CCCC bear claw for 'the boys' while I go to work. They've had their 'puppy sedative'(a homeopathic with ginger, chamomile, and something else) so they will snooze and not fight at each other. lol 99% of the time they are good but a little guarding issue over a prized possession will set them off and the 'referee' will not be here. thought about putting something w/lavender in the melter for them. hmm, maybe tomorrow.

have a good eve, all.

It is so fun to see the dogs leap through new snow! Mine act like little kids.

Today has been Tarts Galore - Vanilla Amber Fig - it has been a good one!

This morning I melted Gain Mango Tango from Kim's Tarts, nice, fruity scent, medium throw. Tonight its Fizzy Pop also from Kim's. I am loving this fruity, bubbly scent, it reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it. This one is definitely a reorder!

We didn't get one flake of snow today which was great, but is has been so windy and cold, ugh!!!

Just finished making some taco salad, broccoli and pasta salad, and getting ready to make a cheesecake, in the middle of all of that working on the laundry.

If I don't get back on, I hope everyone have a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday!!!!