The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

denim, I was in a spruce/tree mood too. we are supposed to get more snow tonight and I will be cleaning tomorrow so am saving them for then.

Cat, congrats on the new house. do hope your current house sells quickly. Nice to be able to downsize and have less expense.

Haley's buttermilk pancakes-the last two cute little pinecone shapes. I've had them out in a candy dish so they are not as strong.

Candledippers-litle black dress in BR

Nene's spa still going strong in the bath. love that scent.

ETA-decided to switch out the haley's for some CBV peanut butter cookie, also burning Goose Creek Angel Kiss, and CBV Breakfast in Vermont. mmm, I love this scent but am down to the last third of the candle. Already smelling yummy in here.

have a good night all.

Cat - [smilie=th_slider_congratulations] on your new house! How exciting to decorate new spaces! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Aria - thanks for posting about the Puppy Bowl. It was adorable! Little Bandit was a heart stealer.... [smilie=snoopy]

Took a vacation day today & finally finished shoveling the driveway about 5:00pm. Couldn't call for the hot water until that was done so they could get in the drive, but I have to go back to work tomorrow, so the water will have to wait. At least I can heat water on the stove. [smilie=th_c2e41937] Now the forecast is for more snow, possibly another foot Tuesday nite & Wednesday. :shock: But :lol: ....I've just finished shoveling from this snow. [smilie=th_aa20] [smilie=th_Hnh5] Yes...I'd like some cheese & crackers with my whine.... [smilie=th_aa20]

This morning I melted S&S Cake Batter Ice Cream.....delish! Now am melting Busy B's Honey Ginger...always a fave! [smilie=th_crying]

Congratulations on your new home, Cat.

Melting Mochadoodle from Scentsy while enjoying and afternoon cup of coffee with Vanilla Nut coffee creamer.

Wow Sweet....lots of snow for you!

Congrats on the new house Cat!!

Today it's tribal Nights from AMS.

Cat [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7] Congrats on the new house! Is it going to be weird, seeing new people coming out of your house everyday?

Tonights melt is Can-Do Blueberry Pie, I'm loving this scent. Its got just a small amount of bakery and lots of juicy smellin blueberries. Definite reorder!!

We are supposed to get at least a foot of snow tomorrow night. I'm kind lookin forward to it, but if it comes, I want it to come big. I don't drive in the snow, I know how to, I just don't like it. I work about 40 minutes from home, so when it snows, those are my sickdays. I think I'm due!!! :lol:

Anyway, while DD is at soccer practice tomorrow night, I'll run and get some extra snow day goodies, just in case!!!

Have a great night everyone!

Oh Cat, how exciting! Big congratulations on your new house!

Sweet, I hope things settle down for you soon. Keeping my fingers crossed that your snowfall will be teeny and your driveway will be navigable!

I'm melting Cheryl's Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice. I've been gone all day so it's just getting started.

Gail

Just started melting:

Can-Do - Grandpa in DS bedroom

EW - Hot Buns

Can-Do - Creamy Nutmeg

Cat, Congrats on your new house! :lol:

Sweet, I know what you mean about the driveway. We're expecting another 10-18 inches. [smilie=th_crying]

Best wishes on your new home, Cat! I really should downsize too...

The Puppy Bowl! Wasn't that great to watch them drink from the glass waterbowl?

We just put together one of those 5 ft tall kitty gyms for the cats to climb. No interest so far...but they think the box is a lot of fun!

Tonight is FEB - Birthday Cake candle

Lakeside Luminaries - True Lavender

I did all of my food shopping so we're ready for the big snow coming our way. I'm melting Carol's Apple Clove Butter and burning Cinnamon Toast.

Whew-what a day... thanks everyone for the well wishes. My biggest fear on selling the house is that my 100 lb lap dog will frighten the neighbors when he bolts up on the deck and porch-looking to get inside. I am sure it will take hime some time to adjust-this is the only house he has ever lived in, and he is such a good dog that we never chain him up-he stays right inside his turf. I'll have to keep him right with me on the leash when he goes out, for a while. [smilie=th_a025]

Anyway-I have a couple of people that have already given me their card to look at the house, if we ever sell. So, I think it will be a smooth transaction-I hope so since we have already spent 5 years working to renovate and remodel. It looks great and will be good for another large family.

I am looking forward to the break in expenses for sure-I will have more wax buying money! LOL! Kidding-sort of... I am sure we will put the extra funds to great use with all the plans we have already made for the house. [smilie=th_bomb]

Hope things level out soon for everyone dealing with the messes associated with this winter weather.

For the night I put on what I thought was eucalyptus from HL, but it turned out to be something with cinnamon in it-hmmm???

Have a good night all-sorry for my long ramble... :oops:

Melting my Cinnamon Stick from Ashley's Soy Creations...and they smell wonderful...just got these yesterday, Burning Apple Spice Goose Creek Candle and Chunkie Candles chuny tart in Cinnamon bunz....smelling great!! I am loving these tarts from Chunkie Candles [smilie=th_bomb]

good morning, all. Snowing here, looks so pretty.

Cat, that's great that there is already interest in the current house. I had to laugh about the dog going to the door. I know I used to live in the next building to mine and when I do laundry I have to go to that building. I take the dogs with me sometimes and they still want to go up the flight of stairs and sit by our old door. It's been 4 years since we lived there. lol

Becky, I love Ashley's soy creations! I bought the clamshells and 1 little clam overtakes the whole house. I didn't let them cure because when I got them and sniffed, they were really strong. cool citrus basil and moonlake musk were the scents that have overtaken everything. the musk is alot like one of yankee's scents that I can't recall the name now; a bit too masculine for me but all the same, very pleased with her product and CS.

CFTKR-tropical white musk in the BR

CFTKR-Peach jam cheesecake in the LR

nothing in the bath because even unlit, I can still smell Nene's Spa that was in the melter all day yesterday.

have a good day all and if you're in an area socked w/more snow, stay safe.

Susan, i got 4 different clamshells and some of her votives. She doesn't have the votives for sale on Ebay, but she makes them....I am thinking of getting more, they are wonderful [smilie=th_bomb]

Good morning!

I'm melting one of my all time favorites...Carol's Blueberry Patch. My favorite color is blue and my favorite scent is blueberry. I also have Carol's Caramel Pecan Twist melting again downstairs.

Good Morning! Yesterday after a Valentines Day Ice Skating party I took my kids to and shopping, I did finally melt something...it was from Fragrant Memories, Buttery Blueberry Cake...boy was this awesome! Even hubby who doesn't comment loved it! Thanks Slpit for mentioning this company, I ordered with the sale she had back in Jan. and everything smells good cold. This Buttery Blueberry Cake was the first I melted and not a disappointer to say the least!

This morning I am melting Nene's Chocolate Nut Espresso, a fav from her.

Cat, congrats on the house! If my husbands requisition goes thru, we may be moving across "many" state lines so glad to hear there is some movement as far as home selling goes.

Well, I am stranded home today which is a bummer because we are expecting a big snowstorm/noreaster here late this afternoon and will probably be homebound all day tomorrow as well. Hubby took my van to work with him bc he needs to pick up an oil tank...ours in the basement sprang a pin hole leak! Lucky, there was only a small amt. of oil in there and lucky we have a wood stove!!! Does it ever end????

Have a good one!

Anjoymon

I am so glad you liked Fragrant Memories....I am in love with her stuff. Not sure what all scents you like but I love her Bear Claws, Chestnuts and Brown Sugar, Citrus Pound Cake, Margarita Mama, just to name a few.

Not melting anything yet. We have had snow but it is warmer so not sticking too much, but there is plenty already on the ground. We are now coping with the cold!!

Have a great day and Cat congratulations on the house....I love downsizing as I get older...less to clean and more time to melt LOL!!!

Good Morning!

Cat01-Good Luck with the new house!

We are also expecting a large snowfall starting tonight. I will probably be homebound tomorrow as well.

I have 3 from LOL going right now-

Cupid's Mischief Cake

O.M.G.! Sugar Cookie

Sugar Bits

How exciting Cat. I'm happy for you and your new adventure. Yep, it's snowing and still coming down. Luckily, DS doesn't have classes today. I would be a nervous wreck if he had to drive there today. I'm starting out melting Can Do Bendel Bean. This is an awesome scent. So far, I'm loving this order. Everyone stay warm and I'll check in later.

Got to work thismorning and had a box from Country Heart candles waiting on me. It was such a great way to start the day. I had brought one of Kims strawberry tarts to try here at work, but could'n't reist trying CHC's Honey Melon. Its a good one!