The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Karrielynn, fear not....check for that scent under February Favorites on Donna's website. Looks like it's still available! Glad to hear you are enjoying your order....wonderful vendor who never disappoints.

Maggie, so sorry to hear you were sick....I was wondering where you were.

I started another melter with Carol's Country Fair Strudel....it's another apple scent, so it's blending nicely with my candles.

Maggie, I'm glad you are feeling better.

Everyone's scents look so good. I'm melting:

Can-do - Lemon Bars

Lunableu - Sweet Corn Pudding

I want to eat the air.

Kerrie, how completely divine - your very first Can-Do order has arrived! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

Maggie, that bug sounds awful! It's good to see you back! Stay well. :lol:

I'm melting a tiny shard of Busy Bee's Butterscotch Brulee. It's [smilie=th_cc15] I have one teeny sliver left. Boy, I've gotten a lot of mileage out of this little clam.

Gail

Catching up here:

All YC..French vanilla, lavender vanilla, Beware, fresh lilac, and Autumn fruit, I'ne also been burning Colonial apple and YC rhubarb plum candles!

MaggieMae - sounds like a nasty bug. :lol: Glad to hear you're feeling better! :lol:

Looks like all you east coasters got lots of snow! :shock: Hope you can stay inside and melt/burn your smellies. We only got 7 inches w/this last round, not enuf to stay home this time. [smilie=crap]

I put on YC's Pumpkin Vanilla before I went out to shovel the drive, and when I came in, it smelled a little 'burned'. :? I liked this scent in the fall, just not today, I guess. :shock: So, I changed out to LOL's Comfortably Numb. Ahhhhhh.....pefect....just what I was looking for! :shock:

Kim's (ebay) Downy (garden version) is disgusting. Had the whole back part of the house stinking! YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER (in my opinion) should anyone throw there money away on this lame excuse for a tart!

On another subject..... can't wait for american idol tonight. Going to put on some of the lemon samplers I got from the keeping room yesterday and hopefully enjoy.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's new Brandied Pear. Not too much brandy but lots of 100% authentic smelling pear.

Good luck everyone, with your snow! Hopefully it is just snow, no ice underneath! We have just had fog, fog, fog.

Tonight is Haley's Aloe Vera - one of the strongest scents from my recent order.

Guest ilovescentedthings
Kim's (ebay) Downy (garden version) is disgusting. Had the whole back part of the house stinking! YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER (in my opinion) should anyone throw there money away on this lame excuse for a tart!

On another subject..... can't wait for american idol tonight. Going to put on some of the lemon samplers I got from the keeping room yesterday and hopefully enjoy.

thats how I felt with MTT and my first experience from her was my last.

Melting Haley's potpourri spice....this is moderate. at school I plan to melt Haley's Hansel and Gretel's house! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

This is the last day of school this week. We have Friday and Monday off for winter break! :cry:

Good Morning....kiddos are back to school today. Like Dabba, they also have tomorrow and Monday off.

I just put LOL Cranberry Zucchini Bread in the melter.....cold sniff is more of a mulberry scent rather than a tart cranberry....hoping the Z bread note comes through.

Last night I melted LOL Poinsettia Cookies....didn't care for it at all; although it was strong it just wasn't my type of scent...smelled like a mix of almond and chocolate. I've tried and I just cannot melt chocolate scents....they really don't smell like chocolate to me. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Anyhow, I am off to help at school this morning.... :cry:

TTFN! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I am restarting the Mountain Lake from Country Heart Candles thismorning and then later, I'm going to melt another one from the Lemon Sampler I got from CFTKR. Can't get enough Lemon lately.

"Good morning, Starshine. The Earth says... "Hello.""

FA McGee - Strawberry Shortcake in two melters ( good)

Can - Do - Crumble Cake (good, as always)

"Good morning, Starshine. The Earth says... "Hello.""
[smilie=th_ecd36868]

Digging out from the storm this morning. We did not get as much snow as I thought we would, but we still had to clean up what the plow did not!

Melting Crosscreek's Frosted Sugar Cookie this morning..... nice! :cry:

Hey everyone,

Back to work today. We did get a day off yesterday, thanks to the snow. Long Island got hit, but where I am was not quite as bad as others.

Today I am melting Crosscreek's Celtic Moonspice and CBV Let it Snow (yep...it did).

I have been having computer issues and its been very slow and annoying and that is why I have kinda not been around. Plus issues I have mentioned in the past. "This to shall pass".

When? Can someone please tell me? LOL

[smilie=th_a136]

Hoping everyone is doing well as I have not had a chance to read all and catch up. I hope too soon, as we are off next week for winter break. :cry: [smilie=th_ecd36868] [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Aria, I'm with you on the chocolate scents; except for the white choc. in peppermint bark. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

dabba, enjoy your long weekend/break.

CFTKR jacuzzi in the bath-nice spa scent. good for small spaces because not very strong.

BR-love affair (from a friend)

LR-candledippers fresh baked cookies.

have a good day, all

Ya, I'm the same with chocolate scents. I do like a lot of the white chocolate mixed scents. I'm hoping the snow has left us all for a few days. I'm going to finish out the morning with Mimi's House and Red Currant and Thyme tea. Both are left over from yesterday. Dabba and Aria: Enjoy your holiday. I think some of the schools are making up Monday because of the snow. Have a lovely morning buddies...

Good Morning Everyone!

I am glad the snow has stopped but I am still stuck in the house. DH went back to work today and my street still hasn't been plowed. I am starting to get cabin fever.

I just started melting Blue Gecko Maple & Brown Sugar and Haley's Pralines & Cream. I am using the tealight melters today and find that the Blue Gecko is taking long to melt and not completely.

I am burning Crossroads Country Breakfast, CBV Carmelized Pralines, YC Chocolate Chip Cookie and YC Cookies and Cream.

[smilie=th_ecd36868]