The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Tunisianswife - I like to watch the Olympics, too, especially the winter games. :lol: Luv the ice skating! How weird that Vancouver doesn't have much snow. :?

All those in the south enjoy your snow. I bet the kids are so excited! [smilie=th_aa17]

Aria - I'm outta the loop...never heard of a pajama gram. How's that work? :shock:

Melting S&S Frosted Sugar Cookie.

Cisley - I love that one too. There is some chatter on Carol's FB page that she may be making an almond sampler...Woohoo. Did you try Almond Biscotti or Almond Macaroon. Both are amazing!

Tonight I'm melting Cinnamon Buns from Carol and burning Candy Slices from YC. This candle has some wick issues going on.

My 14 year old and 10 year old got to see snow for the first time in their lives tonight. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!! We had so much fun!'

PUtting on a mountain lake from CHC and going to bed.

Have a great weekend!

Aria~ Pajama Gram you say? Could it be plaid flannel and really cozy? If so, I'm in.

Michele~ I too LOVE the CYS!

I have been watching the Olympics tonight and I was so sad to hear that the Georgian luger died during practice. It breaks my heart.

Starting slowly tonight...Blueberry candle by Goose Creek

My 14 year old and 10 year old got to see snow for the first time in their lives tonight. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!! We had so much fun!'

Denim, that must have been very exciting for you all! How much snow did you get?

Melting Carol's Christmas Magic and Cranberry Cocktail.

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Good Morning-

Sounds like a lot of you are finding the joy in unexpected winter-so glad that the kids got to see snow.

I love pajama gram-too bad he doesn't ever send me one-sniff, pout...I also like the warm cozy pj's.

What a great surprise of flowers at the door-sounds like a keeper Momuvtwo.

We had a great day yesterday as a family-took the kids to Crown Center and ran around "the mall"-eating at the Crayola Cafe, making fabulous art masterpieces at the Crayola store, going to the "cat" boutique(my 10 yo dd said she was in heaven),ice cream, and riding the glass elevator all the way to the top-pausing to look at the city-and whoosh!!!-back down again. Great until the oldest came down with tonsilitis in the afternoon-my youngest just got over it. I am such a dork that I didn't realize it was contagious-its not strep, so I assumed it was okay. At least she had fun before the headache landed us at the pharmacy and sleep all the way home.

This morning's melting=

Blueberry Muffin-Backroad Hobbies

Pink Sugar Cookies-Can Do

Burning a Blueberry Muffins from Huckleberry Layne

Have a great Saturday!

Denim, how neat for your kids to see snow. Hope it stuck around long enough. how much did you get?

Trep, enjoy your valentine's celebration.

Cat, sounds like a fun place for kids. aah makes my throat ache when I hear Tonsillitis. None of the 5 of us kids ever had our tonsils out. when my one brother got to be in his late 20's he started having one bout after another. finally at the age of 38 he had them out. LOL

sunny but very chilly here today. starting out the day with:

CCCC-baton rouge in the BR. One of my favs from Deana and I can get whiffs of it all the way out here.

Bath-Ashley's cool citrus basil. remelting since early last eve. 3rd t-light

LR-Carol's Irish Coffee. Not getting anything from this.

have a good day, all. I so enjoyed the opening ceremonies last night but was tainted with that sad news of the Georgian Luge that died. that video is hard to watch; surprised they have it up on the net. He was almost at the finish line too. so so sad.

Good Morning!

Did anyone hit up the YC 3 for $15 sale? I got a couple of candles that I ordinarilly wouldn't get in a large jar but like enough for a small jar - Eucalyptus, Patchouli (is this the same as Beware?), Lavender Vanilla, Garden Sweet Pea, Fruit Salad, Tropical Fruit, Drift Away, Kiwi Berries, Midsummer's Night (love the color...not so crazy about the scent), and Ocean Water (I think this was my 3rd or 4th candle ever bought from YC).

This morning I'm melting Carol's Vanilla Bomb and English Lemon Curd. I also have my Candy Slices candle burning.

Good morning everyone. Has been of week of frigid cold, fog, snow off and on and my cough is back with a vengence so no sleep for the wicked as they say. Out of town meetings and such and is just good to have a 3 day weekend with no agenda except for going out to eat VD. I get to melt, melt melt!!!

LR..Bear Claws from Fragrant Memories...just fabulous

Comp...Strawberry Shortcake...unknown and darn it is really good!!!

Have a great day~~~~

God Morning!

I am melting Slatkins Island Nectar (saw him on QVC yesterday)

Great scent and very strong, its scenting my entire downstairs!

Debbie

Good Morning!

I dug out some very old stash today. I am melting all from CHC-

Bamboo Cabin

Shortbread Cookies

Homemade Sugar Cookies

I hope they do okay as they didn't look too well but I am starting to get some scent and so far so good.

Denim: So cool your kids experienced snow. Put some in the freezer for later...We had enough to make snow ice-cream but I didn't get to it quick enough. Slpit: Sorry your cough is back...This has been a hard winter for a lot of people. Cat: Sorry you have another one sick. I still have my tonsils and I am 53. They should have taken them out as a kid. I had chronic ear aches, teeth problems, sinus surgery. I still have too many issues with all that. I'm going to melt Bellas- Baton Rouge. Susan; I agree that BR is just a great scent. I'm getting ready to do some Saturday cleaning. DH is going to Vincennes to celebrate his Dad's and Sister's birthdays. Have a great day and weekend.

Cat~ Sounds like a wonderful day before your DD got sick. Hope she starts feeling better soon!

Slpit~ Feel better soon! Those coughs are terrible when they won't go away..are you sure you don't need an antibiotic?

Mom~ Flowers are always a wonderful gift!

Susan~ I know what you mean. It was so sad to hear right before the ceremony started. I didn't know. I can't look at the video..I would never be able to forget it.

Melting 1 Welcome Home from LOL in the LR. So far so good. The Goose Creek Blueberry was mild but at least I smelled it from about 3 feet away at times. Surprising since blueberry is usually very strong. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

We got about 4 inches here...absolutely beautiful. It's already starting to melt because the sun is out with beautiful blue sky! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Have had some strong melts going:

YC clean colton

GHBT red currant...a favorite

GHBT wildflowers...another favorite

Good Morning everyone!

Lovin the start of the Olympics. We watch every minute that we can. Last night my DD had a soccer game and we didn't get home till 10 pm. So I was up till nearly 3am watching from the DVR. So sad about the Luger, terrible way to start the games.

LLVV, Carol has a facebook page? do you? Email me both of the links, I wanna friend you lol!

Last nights melt was from Kim's Tarts (Ebay), Wild Rose and Violets, I love it. Now the strongest throw, but a beautiful scent, and decent throw.

Gonna run out and do my food shopping (ugh), then come home and get back to Olympic business!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi everybody! [smilie=party]

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Fairy Tales. It's on the chopping block which is really a bummer. This one is absolutely terrific! Simultaneously I'm doing this :lol: and this :P

Have a wonderful weekend!

Gail, an emotional wreck. (JK!)

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Fairy Tales. It's on the chopping block which is really a bummer. This one is absolutely terrific! Simultaneously I'm doing this [smilie=th_c2e41937] and this :lol:

Puppy - your athletic abilities are inspiring. [smilie=th_clap1] I've never been able to get the hang of blowing my nose and jumping at the same time... [smilie=th_FULL_O17] [smilie=th_tease-1]

That's so sad about the Olympian's death. Reports are that there have been several wipe-outs even from the more experienced athletes. I hope they can re-evaluate the safety of the luge course before anyone else gets hurt. I don't think being the fastest luge in the world is necessarily the wisest way to go.

Cat's DD & Slpit - feel better soon! [smilie=party]

Melting SH's Iced Oatmeal Cookie. Yummmers!

:P

edited for spelling :roll: