The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Guest ilovescentedthings

Were burning YC buttercream, and melting cranapple marmalad from CHS in the girls room.

Melting leather by scentsy in the bathroom and melting vanilla suede by scentsy out here in the living room.

Good evening, all. I've been gone all day. The 45 minute trip "down the hill" to meet up with my sisters was pretty harrowing, with tons of rain, a bit of fog, and a horrifying accident that really snarled traffic. The trip back was a piece of cake. Red Velvet? Coconut? Either way it was good. [smilie=th_107]

Still raining here but it's supposed to end early tomorrow. We're all snuggled in with Cheryl's Autumn Harvest. It's a shame I don't have a smellie in Torrential Rain cuz that one would be a perfect fit! :lol:

Stay safe, dry, and comfy, everyone!

Gail

Hello!

I'm freeezing tonight! It's very windy here. DD finally fell asleep after 40 minutes. She's very excited about going to the ballet tomorrow afternoon.

Tonight I'm melting Loganberry Sage from Carol and burning Cinnamon Toast.

I'm sooo excited!!! DH got me a YC that I've been eying for a week...Tea & Honey. It smells just like the real deal.

We had at least 2 feet and now it's clean up time. I told DS to get the driveway cleared today so I can get out if I have to. I had to re-clear an area in the back for my 2 girls who are toy poodles. They are so prissy!

Lady - Wow! That's a lot of snow!! :shock: I thought our 15 inches was a lot...small potatoes compared to yours. Ummm....can I borrow your DS? :lol: To top my day off, I stepped out onto my screened in porch, getting ready to let the dog out, and who do I encounter? A hawk. :lol: Yes....a huge, ugly beady eyed HAWK! I beat feet back in the house, but had to figure out a way to get it off the porch cuz that's how I let the dog out. I walked around the outside of the porch and saw he had flown in right thru the screen, made a huge tear. I propped the door open, but nothing I did made him fly out. I finally got him off by poking a rake at him and backed him out the door. Talk about being scared. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht] In retrospect, this probably woulda made a good video for U tube. :P Sorry, this was [smilie=th_teks0681] and I wrote a book. :roll:

Still melting Cheryl's Pumpkin Vanilla Cream. Good and strong!

[smilie=th_107]

Wow Sweet, that is some story! And what a chore to get Mr. (Mrs.?) Hawk out where he belongs! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Those of you interested in ordering from Candle Dippers, remember to check Beth's homepage for secret specials. Like, um, now might be a good time. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Gail

wow, Sweet-I am picturing the rake poke and backwards walk out the door. that would be scary; now the hole in the screen. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

LLVV, enjoy the ballet! I love watching ballet; so graceful and I love the music. so relaxing.

Golly Gail, hope the rain stops soon and no mudslides out there! speaking Candledippers, I had the spice cake the other night in my tlight melter and honestly thought I was going to have to put it out. was just as strong and was kind of glad to see the t-light tucker out after about 4 hours. havent tried any more; am trying to use up other stuff.

Cat, glad you're enjoying your melts from Kim. will have to put her on my list of tries-can't beat her ebay prices.

Sugar & Spice cran apple crisp. this one is pretty good; medium throw. I don't get much throw from hers and alot of the vanilla, marshmallow, and buttercream type scents smell the same to me.

Nene's peppermint bark crumbles started in the BR for my sleep. love that scent; so calming. CBV Fresh Laundry was still going and had been in the melter 24 hours. I wanted a change. that is a nice scent; smells like fab. softener.

have a good day, all and enjoy your superbowl festivities. Sillysmom, your superbowl snackies sound great! enjoy.

Those of you interested in ordering from Candle Dippers, remember to check Beth's homepage for secret specials. Like, um, now might be a good time. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Gail

Thanks for the info, Gail! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Good morning peeps! AddEmoticons09771.gif

We were gone all day yesterday....it feels good to be home

We got zero snow here.....zip, zilch, nada.

My wonderful Can-Do sale order arrived yesterday and I opened and sniffed this morning while everyone was still asleep....hehe. It is all FANTASTIC and I am already wanting more. Donna included some freebies in an adorable little Valentine's bag tied with a pretty pink ribbon. Can never say enough nice things about Donna and her incredible tarts. girl_blush.gif

So, I promptly put Fresh Cinna-Bons in the melter and it is just scrumptious.....to me, it smells like the cinna-bons would smell when they just come out of the oven, before they put the frosting on. It's a nice, warm cinnamon and dough scent. This is a great scent and quite different from your typical cinnamon roll scent....if that makes any sense. This is a re-order for me....multiples for sure. love0046.gif

Jules, that sure looks like a tart cup from Bella's.....she very rarely has her logo on the tart cups which is a little annoying. If it's an older tart, she may not carry that scent anymore or it may be seasonal.

I am loving all the stories about shoveling snow for the pups! Too funny! smileblink.gif

sweet&spicy, [smilie=th_bighug-1] at finding a hawk on your porch.... you are brave girl. I don't think I would've had the guts to go poking!

Have a nice Sunday everyone...enjoy the game football fans touchdown.gif

sweet&spicy, [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] at finding a hawk on your porch.... you are brave girl. I don't think I would've had the guts to go poking!

[smilie=th_bighug-1]

CCCC - Magi Magic

LOL - Envious

SH - Citrus Linen H2O

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Aria~ As I read your post I could just imagine....opening a wonderful box from Donna and sniffin' them without prying eyes and then...poof...I remembered I didn't order! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Darn it!!! Love your description...got to get an order going shortly!

Sweet~ OH MY!!! A hawk! As Aria said...YOU ARE BRAVE!!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Jules~ Looks like a Bella's to me too! [smilie=th_sorry_]

Started some LOL last night and have them remelting this morning:

Livin' on a Layer - Yummy!

Frosted Cupid Cupcakes - freebie...yummy.

Vanilla SHake Cake- OMG...very yummy!

Gotta figure out what to melt today...you know I have to go BORING for the company... [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Happy SUPERBOWL!!! Enjoy! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Man: It sounds like i missed a ton of excitement here yesterday. Sweet; I am [smilie=th_bighug-1]. It's just a great visual.. I am whipping up some Pepperige Farms Corned Beef rolls, which is a great Super Bowl snack. They're always a big hit. I will be "lighting the blue" here today. I think CCCC-Sugar me Blue is in order for starters. I hope everyone has a great day and GO COLTS!!!

Good Morning!

sweet&spicy-At finding a hawk on your porch-That is scary! I wold have run the other way.

Aria-Lucky you getting to sniff your Can Do order away from prying eyes. I'm still waiting to go through mine.

I just started melting Can Do Bear Claws from a previous order and its smelling yummy. I also have going Haley's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

I am going to a Super Bowl party later today. I hope everyone has a great day! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

sweet&spicy, [smilie=th_aa17] at finding a hawk on your porch.... you are brave girl. I don't think I would've had the guts to go poking!

Welp...I really didn't have a choice cuz I had to get the dog outside. I was scared stupid, so I cried while I poked. [smilie=th_sorry_] The saga continues.....now I have NO hot water. :? Can't call about that until I get the driveway cleared, tho. I'm seriously considering running away from home. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] Better go to plan B, cuz I can't get out the drive. :? I'd ask Calgon to take me away [smilie=th_FULL_O17] ...but [smilie=th_bighug-1] ....there's that no hot water thing... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Melting Nene's Zucchini Bread. Yummers!

Everyone that likes football......enjoy the Super Bowl! Me...I'm checking out the Puppy Bowl. :P

Jules...another vote here for that being a Bellas tart!

Afternoon melts:

CHC herbal...strong

Time & Again blooming hyacinth..moderate

I don't care about the Super bowl, so I'm going to yoga class and then to the mall!

[smilie=th_bighug-1]

OMG, Sweet, I could just picture the whole scenario, that would have been great to watch!!!

Aria, enjoy your Can-Do order, I'm waiting for mine.

Getting all our stuff ready to go to our Super Bowl Party. DD's gonna have to meet us there, her BFF just got hurt at cheerleading, and is picking her up to go with her to the ER. BF mom will drop them off to the party as long as everything is alright.

Have a great day everyone, lets cross our fingers that some of us win some money.

Happy Super Bowl festivities, everybody!

Maggie, your brutal honesty cracked me up. "BORING for the company" is so true, dang it. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Aww Sweet, you're having no fun at all! The hawk episode would definitely be stressful. And being house bound is no picnic, either. Add insult to injury with no hot water, well, life is just plain ol' nasty from time to time. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] [smilie=th_sorry_]

Dabba, I'm with you. Don't care about the Super Bowl. I just wish there were more SB sales around like last year. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Aria, I haven't received my Can-Do order yet but I'm living vicariously through you. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I don't have Donna's Cinna-Bons but I'm going with LOL's Cinnamon Buns. I call this one "divinity" because, well, you guys can figure it out. [smilie=th_aa17]

Gail

Wow, this board has been busy! There was a hawk at the County Ice skating rink a few weeks ago. Apparently made a home in the eaves of the rink.

I melted lots over the past 2 days.. Cheryl's pumpkin pie, CHC's Blackberry Marmalade, Country Home's Warm Cranberry Crisp and a few others...

This morning I started melting LOL's Blackberry Marshmallow Latte...Boy is this AWESOME! I hope this isn't one that she is discontinuing....

Enjoy the day!

There is a lot going on around here today.

Sweet I feel so bad for you, your really having a bad day. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Today I have been burning Chocolate Decadent Delight from CBV, Red Delicious Apple from GHBT and Strawberry Angel Food Cake also from CBV. I am not really liking the Strawberry Angel Food Cake very much. I am hoping when it gets down further to the angel food cake part that it will be better. We'll see. The others are great though !!!!!