The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Guest ilovescentedthings

speaking of Gold Canyon,

have you checked their site out since their sale? hmmmm yahhhh they have all their new scents listed... must wait to buy till I have funds.

we were melting in the girls room hot orange danish by can-do. Just half of a tart had us running out of the room. Its a great smell but holy moly its strong. Then in the scrapbook room where I should be scrapping I had crosscreeks christmas time going. That too was so strong with just a half of a tart. That I too blew it out. Once the smells go away we will relight the tea-lights...

Wow-I am overwhelmed! Thanks for all of your kind compliments.

I have been working very hard to get back in shape, so putting a picture up anywhere is a very new thing for me. I have been absolutely awful over the holidays and hope to be able to get back out and walking very soon too.

For the afternoon I am melting-

Mr. Momz-Chaytor Bugs

Evening Eclipse-Dark Treats

CYS-Pink Champagne

Crosscreek-Keylime Ice Cream

Off to break up the millionth squabble-have a great evening!

Well my Cool Citrus Basil from Haley's lasted most of the day. This was a subtle scent that permeated my downstairs. I liked it and will reorder.

I just started melting Nene's Balsam & Citrus. Wow, this smells just like a fresh cut Christmas tree. This will also be a reorder. happy-cheerleader-130.gif

This morning it is another new one from Yankee--Tutti Fruitti--love it--great fruit scent. Have a great day everyone.

Nancy, how do you always get the newest YC scents before anyone else? Does Tutti-Frutti smell like candy, or what...can you describe it?

Jason--I got an email from Candles to My Door with the new scents listed so I ordered the tarts. Tutti Fruitti is a strong mixed fruit scent--yes it smells like a candy I used to eat--can't think of the name--it was more of a tart fruit scent than a super sweet one. Very strong and good. I am going to try Fruit Salad tomorrow.

Wow-I am overwhelmed! Thanks for all of your kind compliments.

I have been working very hard to get back in shape, so putting a picture up anywhere is a very new thing for me. I have been absolutely awful over the holidays and hope to be able to get back out and walking very soon too.

For the afternoon I am melting-

Mr. Momz-Chaytor Bugs

Evening Eclipse-Dark Treats

CYS-Pink Champagne

Crosscreek-Keylime Ice Cream

Off to break up the millionth squabble-have a great evening!

CAT01,

I KNOW JUST HOW YOU FEEL!

I never stopped eating since Thanksgiving!

Katz, I LOVE your avatar! [smilie=th_e16]

I'm melting Candle Dippers Cinnaberry this afternoon. It's just as lovely as can be, like nearly everything I've tried from Beth! [smilie=th_00000020]

Gail

Thanks for the reply, Nancy. Can't wait to hear what you think about Fruit Salad. Love the label on that one!

Tonight I'm melting YC Pom Cider and burning Colonial's Apple Orchard. Still have my other candles from earlier going. Hope everyone has a great night!

good eve, all. Just schlepping it here this eve. slept most of the day after work last night. woke up to some snow. that fine crunchy kind.

Barbita, thanks for the head's up on Nenes balsam and citrus. I'll have to try.

I see that GC has their new spring scents up. checked it out today. lol

this eve I'm in a peachy mood.

CFTKR Peach cheesecake

Can-do Georgia Peach

Guest ilovescentedthings
[smilie=th_e16] Everybody !!!!!

Some really great scents going today.

Tonight I am melting Fudge Brownie from Country Home Scents. YUMMMMMMYYY !!!!!

How long do these tarts last for you? I've tried a few and they start out really strong and then** poof*. I tried so far out of my loot from chs hot cocoa,cinnamon balsam(stinky strong odd cinnamon smell). Still have many more to go thru but am thinking do I need to let them cure or something?

I didn't get a chance to melt anything today. I spent the day at my volunteer job this morning and then I drove DD back to school in PA this afternoon. I am exhausted. I will probably go to bed early tonight.

Everybody sounds like they melted some good ones today. I have lots to do tomorrow but hopefully it will get back to normal around here.

Happy New Year! Woohoo!

Okay, so it's a few days late, but no less enthusiastic.

I'm back home from the snow and cold windy air. Why does snow have to be so cold? We had lots of fun freezing our hineys off for a few days in NC and TN. The kids got to play in the snow for the first time so that was really the best.

I have a new appreciation for our year round warm weather. Ironically, there is a record cold snap here right now, so brrrrr.

I missed burning and melting all my smellies. I had a few melts with me but it just wasn't the same. Most of all, I missed you all and it feels good to be home again. I've got some catching up to do.

Right now I'm melting Crosscreek Berry Christmas

Welcome back, Jules! We missed you. Glad you had fun in the snow. I'll never forget my kids' reaction the first time they saw snow.

Speaking of Gold Canyon - I've been burning their Caramel Apple since I got home from work. I just love the way GC candles look while their burning.

Have a good night all.

Jules, We're having record cold here also...the heat has been running nonstop...don't look foward to that bill. On top of that gas prices are going back up and groceries have skyrocketed. [smilie=th_lol22]

Just put on:

Can do cherry chip cake

CYS phenomenal woman

Southern Star pumpkin cheesecake

GHBT godiva chocolate tini

:P

Good Morning, everyone. Bitterly cold here this morning. DH and I have to go and get another part for the Jeep--will have breakfast out and then get the part and hit the mall for a bit so I won't melt anything until I return. Then I plan to try Yankee's new Fruit Salad. Have a great day.

Jules, glad you made it back and that you had fun.

Jules, wonderful time for your whole family. I've not been to the Smokies in a number of years. Ironically, it is only a few hours from here and since I've moved here, keep planning to go. great place for a family vacation.

CFTKR-coconut milk in the BR

Cheryl's Merlin forest remelt in the bath

Haley's green apple cotton candy-LR

have a good day all. snow overnight here so I plan on just moving some dust and dirt today.