The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Wow, I am getting the first post of the New Year! Happy 2010 everyone! All I am going to be melting right now is my body into bed! *LOL* Put in my order for Carol's sale, so now I can sleep in! And I found the Mummer's Parade on TV here in Dallas! Set to tape tomorrow. Woo Hoo, I am happy!

Guest ilovescentedthings

Happy New year all my wax friends!

I am melting ew downy in the bathroom and burning a slatkin balsam votive.

Also burning a sparkling cinnamon candle by yc.

Trying to decide if I should go back to yc just to make sure there is nothing I overlooked the other 2 times I was there.lol I talked with the manager yesterday and she said the sale was thru Jan 18th or untill candles run out. They are not restocking for the semi annual.

good morning all and Happy New Year!

starting off the morning with GG Sister Mary Frances in the BR

Carol's Chubba bubba in the LR. It was a freebie. I am not a lemon fan but this is a good lemon.

***HAPPY NEW YEAR***

A new year, a new decade. I just realized that by the end of this decade, DD will be 15 (eeekkk...I still see her as a newborn) and DH and I will be in our 40s :-((( (ugh...hard number to see).

I'm starting off the new year with Carol's Vanilla Bean Noel and Original Sugar Cookie. I have YC's Christmas Treats and Winterland burning.

I also sent my order off to Carol. She has a bunch of new news...I'm particularly interested in Banan Cream Pie and Chocolate Cream Pie.

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! [smilie=th_aola]

Starting out the new year with

CFTKR Pumpkin Flapjacks

Haley's Cinnamon Cookie Dough

:oops:

Happy New Year!

I haven't had much time to post lately. With DH being on vacation and the kids being home it has been crazy around here. I haven't melted anything in almost a week. Next week will be back to normal and it will be too quiet.

I am having about 50 people over today for my annual New Years Day party. It will be total chaos in a couple of hours. I will probably just light a few candles around the house. My party is most downstairs in the basement and I have a kitchen and a large party room there.

I hope everyone has a wonderful happy and healthy 2010! I am so lucky to have met all of you! :oops:

Happy 2010!!

LLVV, try not to worry too much about the years going by and your getting older. It only gets better! :oops:

Candlelove, have a wonderful party!

I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Crunch Cake. I just plopped it in the warmer so we'll see how it does.

Have a terrific first holiday of the year, wax buddies! [smilie=th_aola]

Gail

candlelove, have a wonderful day with your family. nice big gathering.

splt, glad you are finally able to have your Christmas; enjoy and let's hope that the bulk of your snow is behind you.

*for anyone that is a fan of lemon(which I am not) Carol's chubba dubba is really really good and very strong. It is not that cleaning lemon but to me smells like a ton of lemon lollipops. I would not order it simply because of my shying away from lemons but this is just as strong now as it was when I put it on this morning. It is one of her new scents. I am not sure but I thought I saw the same name or something similar on Haley's site(don't quote me there) but wherever I saw it, some 'studies' claim that this scent helped people not be hungry and lose weight. We'll see. lol maybe the power of suggestion but I have no appetite and have a house full of food from last night. :shock:

I am going to try that Carols chubba bubba. I willing to do anything at this point to loose these extra pounds. I may even resort to exercising - LOL

I'm melting GHBT's French Vanilla Oak. One of my very favorties from Grandma.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Oh shoot...how did I miss that one. I love candy lemon smell. Oh, well I guess I'll order it with my next order later on this month.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Hope everyone had a nice new years eve and can relax and enjoy the day. I wish everyone a wonderful 2010!

Re-melting:

LOL - 3 Muskateers & Autumn Smores....these are soooo delicious! I keep remelting them to get every last drop out of them. Must reorder more.

Happy 2010, candle pals!

I had decided I was on lockdown until year end...oh boy...watch out now! :shock:

Today I have to clean melters and finish taking down decorations, so I think I am going with LOL's Stormwatch for that crisp, clean feel!

Wow 2010 is here! wow.gif

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Melting:

YC's Christmas Cookie in LR

Haley's Pumpkin Crunch Cake in FR

Guest ilovescentedthings
Happy New Year! :shock:

First melt of 2010 is Sandalwood & Cranberries from Scentsy.

how do you like this one? I have it and to me its just odd. My two girls think it smells like a little old lady.lol. Me on the other hand,I don't know.

Happy New Year! :shock:

First melt of 2010 is Sandalwood & Cranberries from Scentsy.

how do you like this one? I have it and to me its just odd. My two girls think it smells like a little old lady.lol. Me on the other hand,I don't know.

I just love it. My mom, on the other hand, doesn't like it at all and it even gives her a sore throat when it's melting.