The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Checking it Twice(LR) - CYS - Strong and wonderful. What a mix!!!

I'll Be Home for Christmas(K) - CYS - Yummy...the Baked Vanilla part is a stand out.

Candy Cane(FR) - SSS - Perfect and strong

Sweetly Singing(BR) - CYS - Very delicious but moderate in strength...DH just turned it off.... :lol:

I was never one to mix the scents....but I'm liking it just fine!!!! :lol:

Nite All! :)

party-100.GIF

Hope the new year is filled with all the love and happiness that your heart can hold.love-061.gif

I know I haven't been around much at all, but I hope everyone is well and smiling.happy-cheerleader-130.gif

Hope to get back in the groove real soon, but with Valentines Day only 6 weeks away.sad-007.gif We have so much prep work to do.

Melting Pure Scents Country Christmas. I still have some Christmas scents leftover, so I'm just trying to use them all up.

Take care and have a peaceful evening. rose-118.gif

Back to school today... :lol:

Morning melts:

YC tropical fruits...moderate

YC dune grass...moderate

GHBT red currant...very strong..love this one

GHBT tayberry and teakwood...strong...love this one also

:)

Good morning y'all. I hope everyone New Year is starting off great.

DS made it back to Philly. This week I'll be getting the youngest DS back in the "get up groove" so he can start classes next week. This will be tough since he hasn't had a schedule for some time.

This morning I am melting SSS-Sugar Snaps, and need to get out and get some more kitty food. I wish everyone a good Monday.

Mornin' buddies,

It's gonna be hard, but I've got to put my wonderful book down (The Help) so's I can scoop out all the dirt around here. DH came home from fishing yesterday and tracked gritty dirt all over the floors. :lol:

I'm melting SH's Coconut Bay. It's just getting started but is already wafting through the house and smelling fantastic. :)

Have a really good Monday, everybody. :lol:

Gail

Good morning.

I'm melting Carol's Cedar & Spice and Amaretto Chocolate. I'm burning YC's Egg Nog and Winterland.

Good Morning, All!

Currently melting:

CYS - Slowly into Winter

BBW - Midnight Pomegranate votive

Burning the last of Slatkin Kitchen Spice and KOTL Praline Caramel Sticky Buns.

:)

Starting off with Can-Do's Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls! My last one....this is the strongest cinnamon roll I have found. Can't wait for Donna to re-open!

I am with you CB-I just reorganized yesterday and realized that I am low on Can Do.

Happy cleaning Gail! I sympathize with you-it seems like just when you get ready to sit down-someone else tracks something in around my house!

This morning is more of my "use it up"-

Candledippers-Amber Romance

SSS-Vanilla Cream

Can Do-Indian Spice

Can Do-Chocolate Gravy

Evening Eclipse-Submission

More-Cactus Sea Salt-Candledippers

Hope you all have a good day! I have got to get the kids out of this house and do something to alleviate their boredom! Hopefully, they'll be able to go back to school tomorrow.

hi Sharon, nice to see you. Love your new avatar.

added GC sweet cinnabuns candle to the mix. beautiful flame, so clean, and smells sooo nice. great throw. I think I am going to love these candles. :)

I have never tried gold Canyon candles. Buy, hey this IS a New Year with new places to try. Cat01-you look great, my dear. I hope to start back in walking next week. I am burning Kerala Spice by SA. I just received a gift candle from Aromatique-The Smell of Christmas. I can't wait to light this one, it smells wonderful from a cold sniff. I have never tried this brand of candle, so I'm anxious to burn.

tunisianswife hello-0006a.gif Nice to see you too. Hope your holidays were good.

Thanks about the avatar. I love snowy winter scenes. It's so fresh and pure.Laie_15.gif

Cat01...is that you? You are gorgeous dahling.34zn0n5.gif

Gail...your puppy is a cutie pie.

Still melting the same stuff.

Take care.free-love-smileys-908.gif

Hey Cat, you are one pretty young lady! Oooo la la, girlie! Good luck with keeping the kiddos busy. Hope they can get back to school tomorrow.

Now you girls. Let's stop all this Gold Canyon talk. I love them but I'm on lockdown. Bunch o' enablers. [smilie=th_LaLaLa] [smilie=th_e13]

Sharonana, thank you for the sweet compliment on my baybee. My DH and I are completely in love with this darling, darling dog. Oh yeah... we love each other too. [smilie=th_00000020] I have the same beautiful snowy scene as your avatar, only mine's my new desktop background. Don't we both have such good taste though? [smilie=th_foolish1]

Earlier I switched to YC Vanilla Lime. It's a refreshing change from all the holiday scents and fits in nicely with my cleaning plans. Plans being the operative word here. [smilie=th_e16]

Gail

Cat, you are very pretty, but of course I knew that already as I've seen you on FB. Smile, though! [smilie=th_e16]

So far today, I am burning two candles, both YC: Farmer's Market and Cinnamon Applesauce, which has a good throw, but is tunneling.....errrggggghhhh. Tunneling candles drive me crazy!

Cat--you are a pretty lady. The kids here didn't get back to school either. I figure they better go tomorrow as I doubt they will be able to the rest of the week from the sound of things. It doesn't affect me as my child is grown but I know how it is when they get restless.

This afternoon it is Yankee Vanilla Cupcake. I could dive in and eat this one.

This morning it is another new one from Yankee--Tutti Fruitti--love it--great fruit scent. Have a great day everyone.

Nancy, how do you always get the newest YC scents before anyone else? Does Tutti-Frutti smell like candy, or what...can you describe it?

Hello All!

Melting

Joyful & Triumphant- CYS

Let Your Heart Be Light- CYS

Both just started...gotta go look over my lesson plan for my class tonite...but I don't want to move. Decisions, decisions.