The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

23 degrees outside and with the windchill it's soooo cold!!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] The wind is whipping around.

Melting: Blue Christmas from CYS...very nice!

Sugared Blueberry Pancakes from LOL....super.

Stay warm everyone!

I'm tired from taking down the tree and undecorating the house. It feels so nice to just sit and relax and of course, read what everyone is melting/burning!

I'm just trying to finish up a Slatkin jar....Ginger Vanilla.

Michele, love your tart giveaway story! [smilie=yes]

I wanna know where Jules is too! [smilie=th_anyminute]

Gail, Tropical Pear sounds good....I always crave tropical or coconutty scents during January for some reason.

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

trep-- thank you [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I enjoy feeding the birds too. We have mostly finches, scrub jays (a member of the blue jay family), hummingbirds, mockingbirds, quail (so cute), doves, grosbeaks, and assorted sparrows. Every fall the White Crowned Sparrow arrives from Canada. I call them our winter residents. They are here until early April and then fly north.

Tonight's melt is Can-Do's version of Autumn Wreath. (very good)

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid]

Ooo Maggie, 23 degrees - that IS cold!

Aria, I read over at BathandBodyFind that Jules is on vacation. Hope she's having fun. [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Tropical Pear was nice, nothing wrong with it at all, but I was hoping for more coconut.

I love reading about all your feathered visitors! [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] I used to belong to Audubon. What a great organization full of really nice folks - kinda like here! I unfortunately don't have lots of birds in my yard but I'm a bit of a nature freak so I get out often and enjoy woodpeckers, hummingbirds, western bluebirds, mountain bluebirds, robins, cactus wrens, yellow rumped warblers, Canada geese, hawks, finches, turkey vultures, ravens, pelicans, great blue herons, and once in a great while, a golden or bald eagle.

I'm not melting anything at the moment. Got the pretty votive holder from Cheryl all cleaned out and the melter's ready for the morning.

Night all,

Gail

Hey everyone! Don't ask why I'm up at this hour, I'm all screwed up from these days off. Napping during the tv show, then waking up for a couple of hours, its crazy.

Nutty weather here today, was supposed to be a snow shower, but it lasted all day and turned into an icy mess. We were driving in it all day for my DD's track meet and soccer game. Right now it is 17 degrees and the wind is really blowin like crazy out there.

I'm melting Rosa's Pink Lemon, it is scrumptious and quite strong.

Have a good night, I'm gonna try to turn in AGAIN!

sweet, glad you've checked in. hope the pc is back up running soon.

I love reading all your great scents, everyone.

just home from work.

SSS-sweet orange chili pepper

Can-do-Sugar Butt

CFTKR-Native Princess

CBV -butter rum crunch pb cookie candle on the melter. unfortunately, only a little bit left. :oops:

phil_40.gif Good Morning....boy, is it COLD!! Officially it's 5 degrees!! :shock:

Kids go back to school tomorrow.... :oops:

Gail, I haven't been over to Bath and Body Find in awhile...so glad Jules is on vacation and not AWOL! :roll: Thanks dear!

This morning I am melting Nene's Candy Cane. Pretty good, could be a little stronger.

I have a birdfeeder in my yard, but all of the birds go to my neighbors yard instead! :lol:

Have a nice Sunday everyone....stay warm and melt something you love! fireplaceminith_CELE_084photobucket.gif

Melting Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies, still one of my favorites.I_luv_cookies_by_Limette_X.pngHave a wonderful day everyone._waves__by_Synfull.gif

Good morning. We got off to a slow start this morning. Tomorrow we have to get back on schedule...DD goes back to school so no more waking up at 8:30.

I'm melting CFTKR's Cranberry Balsam and some yummy cookie scent from Carol. I still can't figure out which one this great tart is.

I have YC's Christmas Eve and Christmas Treats going.

Has anyone tried YC's Mulled Wine? I'm on the fence about this one. I liked the way the jar looked but I was on the fence about the scent.

Good Cold Morning to Everyone!

This morning it is Moochiedoodle from Scentsy (strong and delicious)

and Caramel Macciato from CFTKR. Great combination of scents!

Debbie

Good Morning! Good to see everyone starting off with some great scents for the new year.

I wanted to give a shout out for LOL's Orange Cranberry Muffin-this is one great scent! Had it melting last night and love it!

This morning-

Just put on Kettle Corn-Can Do

Booper's Marshmallow Cupcakes-LOL

Hope you all have a great day.

It's also a very cold morning here in Tennessee! 16 degrees! I have started off the day with Maple Nut Crunch from Nene's. This scent has become one of my favorites from Nene's.

Quick post to add- also put on Buttery Pound Cake LOL-very strong lemon in this one with a great bakery/buttery tone too. Nice!

Good mornin' all,

You ladies have some great warm scents going and it sounds like most of you need all the warmth you can get. Old Man Winter has arrived hearty and strong in the new year, hasn't he?

I'm melting Can-Do's Birdy's Baklava. So authentic and wonderful! I'm not much for bakery unless it smells like the real thing. This one makes me want to continue my holiday weight gain! :oops: :lol:

Stay snuggy, everybody!

Gail

Cold here too and snowing to beat the band. I put all my winter stuff away that I just put out after Christmas and put some spring decorations out. I HATE winter and I couldn't take these snowmen anymore so now at least it is springy inside. I know I am crazy but if it makes me feel better who cares?

Melting Christmas Cookie but the roast in the oven has taken over the entire house. :oops:

I feel like a banshee on the warpath with no path to follow. It SNOWED again overnight...4 inches and more expected on and off. Will this never end? It is suppose to be warmer today and reach 7 degrees. That is better than yesterday at -15, but getting old.

So I needed some pick me up scents.

LR..Cheryl's Hawaiian Zinger and I need to get the candle out as well

Comp..Cheryl's Buttery Gingerbread.

Have a good day all. :oops:

oh my slpit! More snow! Hang in there!

Keeping the mint theme going from this morning...I've now got Busy Bee's Elf Cookies going in two melters and I also put a second tealight under Nene's Candy Cane. Smells great in here!

Also, still have Slatkin Ginger Vanilla candle going....the never ending candle! I think after I finish this one, I am going to do a little rearranging and start a new Warm Glow hearth candle in a hurricane on my dining room table.