The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

All with the snow and cold please stay safe!

I just switched out scents to AMS Red Velvet cake-smells nice!

LLVV-What do you do with a YC that is 3/4 done but now the flame keeps burning out causing it to tunnel? I have tried the aluminum foil trick twice but no luck. I will try pushing down the wax but that might burn the wick out even faster. Any suggestions? I feel that it is too far down to return it to YC.

I really like the smell of buttery microwave popcorn. Wearing it on my hips, not so much. :lol: And Aria not liking Sugared Spruce, how interesting, girl. It seems so popular here, and my nose thinks it's anything but sour. Just sweetly divine! We're a motley bunch, that's for sure. Viva la difference! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Tunisian, I love your description of walking in the snow. You put me right there enjoying it, girl. Which is sayin' something because I don't care much for snow!

I'm melting Cheryl's Spice of the Forest. Not a big favorite, but quite nice.

Gail

good eve, all.

I'm a sugared-spruce lover too. lol you're right Gail, and it is so fun to see how everyone's sniffers are different. I think BBlazin does not care for it either so you're not alone, Aria.

changed out the LR melter to Bizzyb's cappaccino brulee & biscotti. pairs nicely with the GC candle I'm burning.

everything else is perkin along as previous so not going to switch anything else out for the night.

enjoy your eve. We've had a nice snowfall; more expected.

Hello everybody!emoticon-animal-058.gif

Whew...been working fast and furious getting Christmas stuff put away at the shop. We decided to leave up one tree and decorated it for Valentine's Day. It turned out so cute.smiley-love063.gif

Everyone that is getting the white stuff, emoticon-object-024.gifplease stay safe and warm.

For the evening...melting Nene's Lemon Sugar and Candied Violets. It's one of my favs.smiley-happy036.gif

Have a good night.emoticon-object-094.gif

Oh...forgot to add..y'all were talking about sugared spruce.

I love it too. I have Pink Sugared Spruce from CCCC.

But the one I got from SSS was not good at all. I hate to talk bad about any vendor, but one never knows unless one tells. It smelled like Pinesol poured straight out of the bottle.

Yuck!others-231.gif

Earlier I melted Breakfast Delights...hated it. It had this off scent to it so out it went. I'm not melting Tropical Elements and am burning the last of my Egg Nog candle.

sharonana - I love your bear's hiney bumps!!

Tonight I am burning a candle from Deva Vu - Monkey farts, not strong, but burning cleanly.

Sharon, that polar bump is too cute!

good morning, all.

CFTKR-Peppermint Stars- LR-I think it was you LLVV that recommended that. wonderful! pure peppermint bliss.

SSS-Clean Kiddos in the bath

Haley's Peppermint Cream-BR

have a good friday, all.

[smilie=th_insane]

S&S - Ice Cream

Cando - Kiwi-Sage-Ginger

Candles for Kids - Blackberry Burst jar

YC - Cranberry Peppermint jar (strong)

SA - Agave Lime jar

No school for the kiddos today...not sure how much snow we got. It doesn't look like a LOT, but there are a few snow days built into the school year calendar, so I guess they decided to use one of them!

Lots of thSki3.gif today for sure!

I just started a melter with CHC Cranberry Crumble and lit Breakfast With Santa candle from Kinfolk Candles....it's almost gone.

Have a great day!

Hansel & Gretels House from WnS this morning. One of my favs from any vendor! [smilie=th_insane] Didn't get much snow...so the kids are heading off to school soon.

Aria~ Enjoy the day!

Looks like I missed a ton after a couple of days away-snoring cats, hubbies, and doggies-sounds like a typical day around here too!

Feeling better now-thanks everyone.

This morning-

CFTKR-Granny's Blueberry Apple Pie

LOL-Citrus Lemon Squares

SSS-Grannys Lemon Noel

Hope you all have a great day and stay warm if your in the middle of mega winter like we are!

Cat, hope you're feeling better. that blueberry apple sounds heavenly.

switched out the LR melter to haley's buttermilk pancakes. I love this scent and was not feeling the mint. lol started out great but soon smelled something in there I didn't like. hmm, will try again another day.

Good morning!

We're also getting snow here...just a little bit. It's enough to makes the roads slippery and the outdoors look beautiful but not so much that everything closes down.

Silly...I finally got around to reading Newsday. I saw the couple that won the lottery. It looks like they will do good things with the money.

I'm finishing off Carol's Tropical Elements and Gourmet Biscotti. My Egg Nog candle is all gone. DD was very sad about this since she gave me the candle for Christmas. We decided to start burning Buttercream.

Candle Mia Bella Pumpkin Cheesecake

Skylar - how was the Mia Bella candle? I haven't tried those yet... [smilie=th_cray]

Melting Cheryl's Harvest Moon. Vedy good - smell some eggnog in it. [smilie=th_insane]

Hi Sweet! The MB candle is very good! I think it;s a palm wax,not sure and someone correct me if i'm wrong about the wax type.The pumpkin cheesecake is strong and a must have if you like pumpkin scents! it almost smells like pumpkin zucchini bread to me,very yummy.This is my first MB candle and it burns clean and i'm thinking of ordering some more!

My morning melts are

Haley's Cinnamon Yum Yums

CFTKR Cider Snap