The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Cat~ That's amazing! I wish I had that will power! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Nothing was working for me tonight...started out with Cranberry Glistening Snow from CYS...ewww...first one from her I dislike...then moved on to Balsam Cedar from YC which is always a favorite...nope...smelled terrible...must have been old...finally have on CHC Nutty Caramel Pralines and it's wonderful. It's the old wax too and it's doing nicely. AHHH....at last. :P

Good job, Cat!!

It seems so odd to see everyone talking about snow - it is usually us whining out here about closing schools, but other than our freakish surprise snow storm a couple of weeks ago, it has just been cold and rainy. Not that I am complaining, you understand!! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Tonight is Lure Beauty - Yuzu Cream and YC Pumpkin Spice

Good Morning everyone. Cat--congratulations--that is quite an accomplishment.

Starting this very cold morning out with Yankee Vanilla Lime. This is to be our last brutally cold day and then we are to get back to normal. I am so ready. It is impossible to keep the house warm and that is getting really really old.

Wow Cat!-That is a lot of weight to lose! I think I am going to try WW again. I give you lots of credit for all that willpower.

candlelove, As a lifetime member and now a WW meeting leader, I vote 'yes' - try again! [smilie=th_autumboy] Cat - Way to go, girl!!! It is absolutely life changing taking that weight off.

Gosh, I don't think I've been here since Christmas?? Can't remember. So just in case, a belated Happy New Year to everyone!!

I'm burning a small GC candle my son got for me at a holiday vendor fair in Gingerbread House. Just a little of it left to go and I'm trying to decide if I want to order from the company again. I had forgotten how strong they are.

Melting Southern Star Scents Vanilla Butter Fudge (MY FAV) and FREEEEZING!!! It's 7 Degrees with a wind chilld of well below zero....BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Cat, you may inspire me to try WW again for the millionth time! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Recent melts:

YC beware!...This is on the third tealight!

EW harvest moon...weak

Haley's autumn pear...strong

CYS dundee cake...really strong

unknown vendor....baby powder...strong, but not longlasting

Just put on:

YC pineapple cilantro

YC macintosh

Good morning!

I'm melting Carol's Gingerbread and Buttery Gingerbread. I get a much better throw from Buttery Gingerbread when I throw it into a tea light burner.

I'm burning YC's Christmas Treats.

Good Morning!

Starting out with Pink Licorice and Butterscotch Candy from CFTKR

bizzy;s b Carrot cake and Caramel custard

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid]

[smilie=th_autumboy] Cat! that's really [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

good morning, all.

Sharon, love your emoticons

starting out this morning with

GG high maintainance-BR

CFTKR Native Princess-bath

SSS-raspberry guava-LR

have a good day, all

Good morning. We have a decent amount of snow but it is very cold. DH is outside taking care of our furry and feathered critters. :shock: I am burning a jar candle from SSS-Cinnamon Sugar. I had this baby going last night and the throw was very decent, so I may take advantage of the sale and order a few more candles. II am playing the domestic goddess role today :lol: [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] [smilie=th_autumboy] [smilie=th_th1ptgno] . Have a great day candle buddies.

I am melting a great bakery scent right now - CFTKR Long Island Pastry. This one is terrific! It's making me hungry!

That sounds like a good one, Michele.

This morning I put on:

ams - Clary Sage

SSS - Snickers Coffee

CL - Apple Balsam Pine

plus I'm wearing a lotion that smells like Strawberry Funnel Cake. It's an interesting combination. I'm not sure if it's working for me though. In fact...WTH was I thinking?

Good morning everyone. Is it cold enough for ya? smiley-gen125.gif

Right now it's 19 with a real feel of 10. Again...smiley-gen125.gif It's unusually cold for the south.

That Can Do Coconut Lime Verbena really packs a punch..definitely a reorder. I am patiently waiting for them to reopen. 146fs495919.gif

Enjoying my first cup of coffee smiley-eatdrink059.gif and melting Nene's Raspberry Zinger. smiley-gen078.gif

Y'all be good and stay warm. emoticon-animal-023.gif

...and thanks tunisianswife...I do like my smileys. emoticon-animal-001.gif

Cat, that is wonderful! You inspire me to stick to WW and exercise._jumpingjacks__by_dbestarchitect.gif

I'm melting Nene's Herb Garden. Love this! So strong, crisp and refreshing.

[smilie=th_autumboy]

Cat, [smilie=th_autumboy] That's an awesome achievement!

Trep and all who are dealing with the cold weather, I hope you'll soon see the mercury rising!

I'm melting Can-Do Cinnamon Bun this morning. Again, not one of my faves from Can-Do. I guess I'm s'posed to be learning that there's no vendor out there I'm gonna love 100%. Harsh reality hits home. [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid]

Happy weekend, everyone!

Gail

I'm melting Nene's Herb Garden. Love this! So strong, crisp and refreshing.

[smilie=th_autumboy]

Barbita - that scent sounds interesting. Is it more floral or herb-y? Have U ever tried her Tranquility? Here's the description "Tranquility - An amazing combination of citrus, fruits, florals, and wood notes. All I can say if this scent was a place, I?d want to be there."

Jules - the Strawberry Funnel Cake isn't doing it for U, huh? I'd rather eat strawberries than wear em. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Speaking of strawberries, I sure hope the freeze in FL doesn't do too much harm to your crops. Sounds like they're worried.

Melting Can Do's Gingerbread Latte. Love these coffee scents in the morning. [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid]

Gail, I'm not a fan of the cinnamon buns either, and sweet, I too love her gingerbread latte.

Jules, I don't care to wear strawberries either but you never know til you try, right?

Barbita, another one on my list to try from Nene. Was it you that suggested the basil sage mint? I ordered that last night. that herb garden does sound so lovely and perfect for the warmer weather when I don't like the heavy spicey bakery stuff.

Good morning! (At least it is still morning out here!)

Today is Lakeside's Country Kitchen - these melts are soy that "bloom" - I am always worried when they look like that they will be goners, but nope! Smells just fine.

Skylar - pink licorice, huh? I missed that - how do you like it?

Good Morning! (Still morning here too.)

I'm melting Birthday Cake from Can-Do.

[smilie=th_jaja]