The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

What scent goes with meatloaf?

I'll wait until after dinner and melt something sweet for dessert. :P

Eau Du Catsup. Sorry I couldn't help myself. :?

Good one Barbita! [smilie=th_aa17] I think there's a scent called tomato leaf....? Ok - I made pierogies w/onions & butter. What goes w/that? :? Other than an odor eliminator... :lol:

Melting S&S Eggnog Ice Cream. Yummy!

Pierogies! Yum. What time will they be ready?onion-56.gif

I'm melting Haley's Amish Friendship Bread.

Pierogies! Yum. What time will they be ready?onion-56.gif

Is that a little onion emoticon?!! Too cute! [smilie=th_aa17] They're ready now, c'mon over! Bring your pups and they can play w/mine. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Barbita...is that your puppy? It's so cute. love-063.gif

Yes, that's my Katie. At the moment she's lounging on the couch enjoying my Amish friendship Bread from Haley's

Hi everyone,

I was out for much of the day, then once I came home I got a little obsessive about organizing my closet. Done! [smilie=th_aa17]

I've been enjoying LOL's Candy Cane for several hours now. Still going strong, and it's really terrific!

Gail

I know sweet&spiceygrl, right? Taters, gravy and green beans are the best with meatloaf. dancing-broccoli-23.gif

Awww...she's precious Barbita. love-060.gif

And just to stay on topic...still melting Spa from Nene. It's a little weaker, but still smellable! I know that's not a real word.happy-making-faces-089.gif

Y'all have a great evening. turn-light-off-042.gif

Melting the rest of a YC Buttercreme candle. Man this thing is very strong on the 24 watt melter. I will get another when they go on sale.

Melting Candy Cane from SSS....wonderful! Also Pumpkin Crunch from Missy. Both have my house smelling great! [smilie=th_cha40]

twinsmom-I am going to melt the last of my YC Buttercream on the 24 watt melter because I am not getting any throw right now. It is pretty old though. It has the old label. I am also burning YC Chocolate Chip Cookie and Haley's Buttercream Cupcakes. It smells good here. Getting a good throw on that one for a small candle.

You girls are hilarious with all your funny posts.

Skylar, love your avatar. I love cardinals.

Sharon, so glad you like the Spa. I know everyone's sniffers are different. I just ordered 3 more of them from Nene.

had to laugh at the meatloaf posts, the dancing green beans complete with afro, and the onions.

I can't believe I slept so much today after work. I've been so lazy all day with melters. Just switched out the LR to CCCC Santa baby. trying to use some up. Sparkling snow from Snickerdoodle in the BR, I will let them cure but am curious.

have a good eve, all

Got my candle order from CVS of Geranium and Raspberry, Lemongrass and Cardamon, and Vanilla Sandalwood but were too cold to light from being on the truck all day .

I also got a small order from Snicker Doodle. I tried them right from the mailbox so they were very cold. The Strawberry Shortcake was light, but not unpleasant. The Apple Jack and Peel was very nice and scented 2 rooms quickly and is just now winding down. Went nicely with my YC Farmhouse Apple candle. I also put on the Egyptian Dragon and I would say this is moderate in my house. That is fine as this is a perfume scent and i don't think I would like overly strong. I just put on the chunk melts in Vanilla Oak/Twigs and Berries and this is quite nice am anxious to try in a larger room. My house is quite cool today as we were waiting on a new space heater to arrive and wanted to give it a good test run so this may have affected the throw. I am, pleased though with the tarts, especially considering the cost. She gave me 8 instead of 6 of the Apple Jack and Peel and a free little chocolate cupcake. Darling tarts. I still have the Pink Sugar/Pink Grapefruit chunk tarts to try. Very nice packaging and good service.

Have a nice evening all.

Ooh, slpit, I am liking the sound of that CYS order!

I got home too late to do much but relight the Lavender Coconut Milk from last night.

warming up with bear claws from carol

ooh Maggie, that is one of my fav. go to comfort scents. I love it and have to have it on hand at all times. lol

GG creme de la creme which is good and to me smells just like Can do Sugar butt which is one of my favs.

also burning GC sweet cinnabuns

Cheryl's Merlin's Forest-bath

Can-do Rasp. tomato leaf in the BR

have a good day, all.

Good morning! Starting off the day with Bella's Blueberry Muffins in my kitchen. This was a sample. It is throwing nicely and it just started.

[smilie=th_cha40]

Good Mornin'

Starting my day with a combo from Primitive Kountry...3 scents mixed together: Snickerdoodle, Pumpkin Pie and Grandma's Kitchen. These are somewhat stronger than when I bought them but they still only scent the room they are in softly. Too bad cause the scents are nice. [smilie=th_cha40]

I'm melting Carol's Cinnamon Apple Strudel and burning YC's Winterland. We're supposed to get flurries today but the sun is shining.

Good mornig.

It's the Beanpod's Bonsai tree in my bedroom. Mellow, New-Agey scent (I'm not into new age, but love their scents [smilie=th_jaja] )

In the living room I'm finishing yesterday's Yuzu tart by EP. As I thought, it's pretty moderate scent. Very romantic, reminds me of Romeo and Joliette: fresh and sweet at the same time. More like sweet pea with a hint of citrus.

gals, you crack me up with the mealoaf stuff. Is there pickle or mushed potato candle?

slpit, you make me want to shop for more, more, more.... [smilie=th_cha40]

Happy burnig.

It sounds like some wonderful scents melting this morning. I am melting Carol's -Sugar Me Blue. This is the wonderful "Blue Sugar" dupe and it is one of my favorite scents. I forgot to report on Carol's-Cedar, Sage and Blackberry. I really like this scent. It is not heavy on the cedar note and I think would be a nice in between scent . The berry note comes through nicely. I hope everyone has a good day. I'm running some errands to get some school stuff for DS.

snoman4.gif Good Morning Friends!

The kids are off to school and I've already shoveled the dusting of snow we got overnight. Nothing like the brisk winter air to wake you up! It is sunny out, so it looks very pretty outside...very white and pristine.

So I came in and started up a melter with YC Fruit Salad....oh, this is a good one! Really fantastic! Trep, you are right....we have a winner here! thwheedancer.gif

I've got a cute little kitty cozying up next to me; actually has his little head resting on the corner of my laptop....what a doll. thsmileycat2.gif

I see on the daily package thread that the Bella orders are starting to arrive, so maybe I will get a nice package today...98ebeda7.gif

Okay, I am off to give myself a little pedicure....got a Christmas gift of some nice soaks, scrubs and lotions specifically for the tootsies! Should feel great....it's been awhile since I've pampered myself....lol. battineyelashes.gif

Have a great day! Hugs to all!

Aria, I love your peeping mailbox. lol enjoy your tootsie pampering.

Kim, I love Carol's sugar me blue, and I too love blue sugar as a fav. scent in general. I think I like it better than pink sugar, actually.

splt, enjoyed your snickerdoodle review. I had to toss the melt out last night but I think it was just not for me. her chunkies are so big and smell nice. I'm letting my stuff cure a bit. that's the hardest part for me and why I shy away from soy. I like instant gratification and get impatient letting stuff cure. [smilie=th_cha40]