The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Good morning wax fans,

We have rain in the forcast for tomorrow._rain__by_darkmoon3636.gif

I just popped Nene's Olive Blossom in the melter and I already know that its a winnerGold_Medal_Emote_by_Mirz123.gif. Sort of a sweet herbal scent. NICE!

Good Morning everyone!

We use BBQ sauce on our meatloaf around here-and that's a stink all its own! Geez, can you smell that tart combo you all have been cookin up? Burnt ketchup,taters and gravy, green beans, pickles??, and bbq sauce... and above it all-meatloaf????

May as well throw in a super strong rose or violet tart to go with it-that would really run everyone else out of the house! LOL!

Melting a pink sugar cake something from Crystal Clear

Jack Frost from LOL

Have a good day.

Congrats on the new car Deb!

Hi all,

Debra, congrats on the new car!

Fibernut, so good to see you jumping right in and posting! Yuzu sounds pretty.

Katz, Cedar, Sage and Blackberry sounds intriguing and good. It's not one I'd normally gravitate to, but now I might. :lol:

Aria, enjoy your pedicure! It's always so nice to give yourself a little treat of "me time" isn't it? Sweet kitty resting his head on the corner of your laptop must melt your heart! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Barbita, Olive Blossom sounds terrific! They took tomorrow's possibility of rain out of our forecast. We can always use a good shower but not tomorrow, huh uh. I have a play date scheduled with some friends and dogs. Me selfish. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Eeeww, Cat, now I'm getting nauseous!! [smilie=th_cha40] [smilie=th_jaja]

I'm melting Cheryl's Autumn Harvest. Apples, pumpkin, vanilla, spices. Off season, yes, but oh so good!

Gail

Barbita, you give me more nene's scents to try. I wonder if this is the Lush dupe of Olive Branch? I love that scent. very light smelling very clean.

I have decided I do not like Rasp. tomato leaf. maybe it is the raspberry and at some point I will try to just try a tomato leaf melt. had to dump and am trying one of the scallops from Snickerdoodle. Winter something, I think. I am terrible at remembering names of scents.

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_cha40]

For today I'm melting

GG Candied Toffee Crunch...this is just delicious!

LOL Fudged Up Yellow Cake and Buttery Croissant

tunisianswife...thank-you for the compliment on my current avatar! iIlove cardinals too,they are such lovely birds.Yesterday during our snowfall several were perched out on my backyard trees and it was a beautiful scene!It really looked like my avatar,so pretty.

Have a great day all!

I have been burning my Mountain Lake candle from Dream Soy since 7:30 thismorning and there is 0 scent in this little office. What a waste of money [smilie=th_cha40]

I was so hoping I had found a great company.

I placed my first order with Circle E a few days ago. I am hoping this order is going to be a winner!

Good afternoon all. Congrats on the vehicle Deb...sounds like a blast

Got another candle order in today, but must let them warm up before lighting...darn. Slatkin's in large jars in Midnight Pomegranate, Caribbean Salsa and a large votice type for the bath in Vanilla Sandalwood. They smell sooooo good cold and i do mean cold.

Comp...finishing up a Vanilla Bliss melt from Busy Bee in here....very long lasting.

LR...Can-Do's Lemon Wedges and a Swan Creek candle in Sage and Citrus..I love this candle.

Have a good day all.

PS came across a place called www.1000markets.com You can click on the home area and a drop down shows candles and i found a few cute places...always fun to look

Yucky old errands today. Time flies. I'm melting CD Tin Roof Sundae and SSS Secret Recipe right now. Then I'm back out running around some more. I just want to be home and cozy... [smilie=th_cha40]

Back from running errands and i am melting Carol's Cedar and Spice. I adore and love this scent. It is one of my all-time favorites. It is warmer outside. Next, we'll have yucky snow melt mess around here. Have a great evening everyone.

Put on

Christmas Kitchen-LOL

Pink Cherry Cake-Haley's

Not getting a throw out of that one from Haley's-maybe its just me...I asked dh to check into it and he's not getting much either. So sadly, this one isn't working.

Barbita, you give me more nene's scents to try. I wonder if this is the Lush dupe of Olive Branch? I love that scent. very light smelling very clean.

I have decided I do not like Rasp. tomato leaf. maybe it is the raspberry and at some point I will try to just try a tomato leaf melt. had to dump and am trying one of the scallops from Snickerdoodle. Winter something, I think. I am terrible at remembering names of scents.

Hi Tunisianswife,

I've never tried Olive Branch, but I am very pleased with Olive Blossom. It's light ,yet I can smell it all over my downstairs. I will be reordering. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I have some candles going tonight. On the warmers I have YC Mrs. Claus Cookies and YC Buttercream. I also have going Haley's Buttercream Cupcakes-nice and strong!!

I might add some melts in a bit. Off to cook dinner!

Melting Nene's Gingerbread House, GC type. I went to her site to see if maybe it was a typo and should have been YC type, but it's gone. I think it was a limited scent. :shock: Whatever 'type' it is, GC or YC.....it's sooooo good! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Candlelove, Did you have any luck with the YC Buttercreme on the 24 watt? i started it again tonight when I got home from work and it's still pretty strong. I'm getting a lot better throw from the melter than when I just had it lit. I'm doing the same thing with the remainder of farmer's market. Great throw.

splt, thanks for that link.

Denny, sorry those candles were a bust. Have you tried Gold Canyon? I've had some Circle E in the past that were pretty good.

just got done trimming and bathing all 3 dogs. threw some dinner in the oven, and am settling down to CCCC gingerbread sugar cookie. one of my favs. of Deana's.

slpit, I'm loving your scents again! And the 1000 markets - veddy interesting! I am thinking strongly about a Night Blooming Tropical Tuberose Beach candle!

Tonight is Sunwashed Linen - YC

Apple Mint Huckleberry Layne

Long day at the courthouse. I was chosen as a juror for a 3 week trial. Glad to be home and relaxing with my smellies. Scent for the evening: Sugar Cookie for Scentsy. Always a winner.

I've been out for the majority of today so I'm just getting caught up of today's scent news...my favorite news report of all.

I'm melting Carol's Spiced Apple Pecan...yummy...and burning YC's Winterland.

Today I stopped by a new YC store and was shocked. It's a small YC store but OMG they had tons and tons of scents that have long been out of stock on YC's site and at the store that I usually go to. They were on clearance sale too! I broke down and picked up a couple of more candles.

They had (I didn't get all of these but just for you YC lovers I'll list)

Autumn Lodge

Mulled Wine

Nutcracker

Welcome Christmas

Festival of Lights

Egg Nog

Carrot Cake

Oatmeal Cookie

Mulberry

Christmas Cookie

Christmas Tree

Autumn Wreath