The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Twinsmom-The YC Butterceam is a little better on the 24 watt. I really think the problem is that it is a very very old candle.

LLVV-It sounds like you are on a roll with your candles. Enjoy everything!

Just relaxing and watching AI auditions (priceless!).....put another tealight on for SSS Sugar Snaps....love this one. Reorder for sure!

mpfand, wow, a 3 week trial....yikes. I was on a jury several years ago...only 1 week. I actually enjoyed the experience...being in the courtroom and all.

Have a great night everyone! sleep9fh6.gif

LLVV you are impossible...but ain't it fun. I have been hitting candle sales too and am really getting back into them.

Still have going the same from earlier except I added a Vanilla Bliss candle from Cheryl.. Wonderful scent throw and a perfect burn and looks like this one will last quite a while.

Tuni and Deb glad you liked the link. I thought it was a little different. Have you tried the artfire site...www.artfire.com it is fun as well.

Night all

LLVV, sounds like a fabulous shopping day, yesterday.

splt, thanks for the newest link. glad you're getting into your sales/shopping again.

starting out the morning with CFTKR Vanilla Bliss

remelting Cheryl's Merlin's Forest. this one goes forever.

overnight melt in the BR is still going strong so will keep it. I like the aroma. Can-do Bendel Bean

have a good day, all.

Good Morning!

Melting Cinnamon Sugar from SSS...WOW, a wonderful scent!(this one is amazing!)

Christmas Cravings from Haley's..nice, very spicy.

Have a good one. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Good Morning!!

Melting Carols Pineapple Upside down cake...YUM!! Its delicious..wish it were a bit stronger but its goooood!!!

Have a great day..we are finally in for a warm up... [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Good Morning,

It's raining Rainy_Reading_by_JPIshiro.gif, and I'm melting Haley's Honey Graham Cracker and reading the paper. I love this wonderful scent. Very bakery and delicious.

Hi everyone. We are having a heat wave today, to be in the 40's.

Melting: Orange Vanilla Swirl by Bridgewater

Lavender Apple by Snicker Doodles

Candle: Vanilla Shortbread by Slatkin

Susan

Good Morning everyone

Today I am melting Primitive Thymes from Angie...love her unique scents.

Last night I melted Blueberry from AMS and surpisingly it was not too strong as her others...maybe because it was very cold in the house last night.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Whew! just now having a chance to check in...another busy week....

Currently Nene's sweet potato pecan pie is melting here at school...really strong

Other recent melts:

Pure Scents Christmas fig...finished this up...was too light for me

Haley's autumn Lodge...really strong

Southern Star mango papaya...moderate

Yankee apricot and honey...a favorite, but discontinued

Yankee Simply Home (Kohl's) autumn pumpkin...strong and really good

Yankee Autumn fruit...this one was moderate...some have been strong!

Hi everyone,

It's 40 degrees and a little drizzly here.

I'm melting LOL's Fireside. It hasn't been on very long but so far the throw is moderate. The scent is lovely - burning embers and some vanilla for a bit of sweetness.

Have a lovely day!

Gail

Good morning!

Yes, I'm on quite a roll. It has to stop, however. My candle shelf is full and I've pretty much gotten everything that I want from the sale. I'm waiting for Strawberry Buttercream to come out and for a Buy 1 get 1 sale.

Today I'm melting Carol's Spiced Apple Pecan...a long time favorite. I'm still burning my YC Winterland candle.

I'm hoping that my latest box from Carol arrives soon. UPS has been showing up late which is just unacceptable for this scent junkie...LOL.

I went to our local Hallmark store this morning and they had gotten in Yankee's new Strawberry Buttercream, Tutti Fruitti, and Fruit Salad so some of you that are waiting on those might want to check your local Hallmark stores. Yankee is not scheduled to get these any time soon from what I hear. They don't even know what you are talking about if you go in and ask them.

burning Dream Soy - Cinnamon bunbun - Only 1/4 of this candle left and it is finally smelling today. I am wondering if the scent didn't sink to the bottom on this one.

Good Morning.

I'm burning Red Currant from CBV. Michigan is depressing. I want to feel summer in my house. And I already do.

Happy melting.

Sorry you feel that way fibernut. I love our Winter Wonderland! Love winter, snow, brisk cold air.....I am a true Northern girl! smiley1861.gif I will take a beautiful, sunny winter day over heat and humidity any day...lol. I still love spring and summer too...in fact, love the four distinct seasons we have here.

OMG, my little kitty is playing with a stuffed mouse toy and getting "aroused", shall we say. Oh my, what a naughty little boy! :oops: :roll: :?

I've got one lonely tart melting right now....Carol's Lemon Squares....very yummy and one of my fave lemon scents. I need more of this one for sure.

LLVV, looooooooove Carol's Spiced Apple Pecan! Sadly, I think I am all out.... [smilie=cloud_9] I know what you mean about UPS....what's up with that? Don't they know we addicts need our fix and cannot wait all day!!!

:P

Oh Aria, that is hilarious about your kitty! [smilie=cloud_9]

I don't like humidity, and I positively hate the cold. I love dry heat. Guess I belong here in the desert. :?

Weeell, LOL's Fireside smelled nice but the throw was really weak. Unusual for LOL. I switched to Can-Do's Spiced Pumpkin and now the ol' hearth and home is smelling fantastic!

Gail

Good Afternoon CF Friends!

Changing out my melters and getting ready to melt CYS Yellow Marshmallow cake, CYS Baked Lemon Vanilla and CYS Vanilla Wafer Bread.

I looks like the weather is warming up here also. I don't mind the cold but I am not a big fan of snow and ice.

I am trying to sort through my tarts today and see what hidden treasures I can find.

:?

Aria, I'm happy to hear that they are people who really enjoy the winter. Don't misunderstand me, I like distinct seasons (especially fall - so many good scents to burn, heh?), :?

and I like the winter during the holiday seasons. After that I'm a bit depressed without sun. But you know, any extreme is bad. I loved it when I lived in Colorado: 300 days a year was sunny, in winter it's cold enough to have fun with it, warm enough not to freeze to the bone, may be too dry, but tolerable.

Luckily, today is a wonderful day outside - I'm going to sled with my 4yo. [smilie=cloud_9]

And I'm trying to squeeze now some scent from Peppermint Hot Chocolate 4 oz travel tin by Times&Again. Got it on post-holiday sale, glad I didn't pay much: no throw whatsoever. I'm trying to bring it to life in the tiniest bathroom.

I just got my goodies from Carol. I'm melting Butterscotch Creams and it's dead on. Sooooo good.

For the afternoon-

Satsuma-SSS

Booper's-LOL

Bird of Paradise-SSS(just got rid of that one-not liking it so much)

Pink Sugar-Cottage Hill(put on to replace the Bird-and clear the air)

Hope you all have a great afternoon...