The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Good morning everyone!!!

Another cold day here, but as long as the snow stays away I'm good. Saw Avator in Imax and 3D yesterday, VERY good movie, I didn't think I was gonna like it! But it was one long movie, almost 3 hours!

Maurie, glad to see you back!

Last nights melts were first Crosscreeks Fruit Loops, It was spot on, and very strong, had to turn it off the hubby said he used to get sick when he was little from the smell of fruit loops, soooooo..I'll finish that in the bedroom overnight while he's a work. I then melted SSS Texas Breeze, very nice, moderately strong scent.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning! 77288.gif First cup of coffee is tasting so good....with Coffeemate coconut creme! TDF!

First melt of today is Sweet Berry Cake from GHBT - probably a year old and still smells great!

Good morning!

I have Carol's Amish Quilt and Lemon Sugar Noel melting. I'm burning YC's Buttercream.

Love those boots Fruit loop-it says it all!

This morning I am melting-

Crystal Clear-Luscious Lemon Cream

CFTKR-Pink Sugared Cotton Candy

CFTKR-Twinkies

Happy Sunday!loveshower.gif

So this morning I'm rifling through my SSS stash and couldn't decide on what to melt. Nothing was really tickling my fancy. I'm sniffing and putting it back and then pull out Secret Recipe and Marshmallow Madness. Neither one of them smell very strong, so I also pulled out Satsuma.

I then became a mad scientist.f_sabzmoom_58d78cf.gif I cut the Satsuma in half and put it in with each of the other tarts...not too bad. Now I have a Satsuma Secret Recipe of Marshmallow Madness. 126fs2277341.gif

Ha...anyway it's still going. The Satsuma is strong, so that's what I am smelling the most.

Does anyone ever think of this? I was on the CrossCreek website searching for some new smellies. And you know at the top left it says how many shoppers are on line. When I was on it said 2.

Okay...who else was there? ugly_wink.gif Things that make you go hmmmmmmm...1436.gif905.gif

3925.gifY'all have a good day.3925.gif

LOL...sharonana, it was probably me....I was checking out Deana's new scents a little bit ago. BTW, the crazy smilies are so funny!

I just started another melter with Crosscreeks' Heart and Home....this has been one of my long time faves and I had forgotten just how much I really love it! It's got apple and spice and smells creamy and buttery to me. It's pretty strong and perfect for a lower wattage melter.

Happy belated birthday toberetired! (thread started) [smilie=HBday] [smilie=th_blij40]

Glad to C U back fruitloop! Sometimes, computer's can be a pain in the behind. [smilie=th_oops_]

Melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding and burning ACG's Pumpkin Chai.

[smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Sharon, I love satsuma scent. it's fun sometimes to mix.

Aria, I absolutely LOOOOVE her heart and home. One of my fav. CCCC scents. I love how that butter adds something to the apple and spice but yet it doesn't smell like your usually bakery; no cake or cookie smell. Just love it.

CBV mint tea in the BR melter

CFTKR peppermint stars in the LR

Happy Sunday!

DH got a new car - the new Honda Crosstour, and whoopie! We have been out giving it a test drive. It has the cool back up camera with the lines for distance so we spent a good amount of time just backing up! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Today is:

Cheryl' - Badedas

Almost Country - Lime Cooler

Scentsy - Oxford (this one lasts and lasts)

Melting Blueberry Muffin from CHC in K & LR...love the blueberry.

Burning

Welcome Home from Bridgewater in LR

Blueberry Muffin from Kountry Lights in FR

Juicy Peach from YC in K

Very fruity in here.....but it's COOOLLLLDDD! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Congrats on the new car Debra!!

Your DH's new car sounds like fun, Debra. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

I'm melting Vanilla Silk from Busy Bee's. Very nice vanilla, just wish it were a little stronger.

Congratulations on the new car, Debra. Beep Beep!

It might have been me on Crosscreek. [smilie=th_balloons] I like her new embossed hearts melts...really, really like. [smilie=th_e16]

Today I melted CYS - Patrick

Tonight:

SC - Gingerbread (yummy!)

real brownies in the oven

Cando - Chocolate Gravy

Ooooo, Debra...new car. [smilie=th_balloons] And they smell so good! [smilie=th_e16] Not as good as tarts/candles...but in a different way. Maybe it's the smell of money. [smilie=th_balloons]

Last melt of the day is Can-Do's Cranberry Chutney.

[smilie=th_balloons]

Vanilla Silk fizzled out quickly. Replaced with Rock Candy from Bella's in both kids' rooms. Also added Relaxation to the MB from Everyday Whims. Nothing melting downstairs; just enjoying the scent of real homemade chocolate chip cookies.

[smilie=th_e16] Hey!!!

Melting Crosscreeks Pink Sugar and oh my I am really dying to order MORE...her new scents are tempting me sooo much!! Love her cute tarts!!

Have a great night!! [smilie=th_balloons]

burning balsam and cedar from YC in every room. I love this scent.

Has anyone tried johnsongirl_soy_creations on ebay? She also has a website called carolsmakingscents.com. ????????